Friday April 25, 2014 Development Update – Taking Flight

luthier1

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe they make money from military contracts like ED do, it's also why they offer such high fidelity for their upcoming products.

Hi Guys,

Thought I'd chime in :)

All of our modules are made to military standards, that's regardless of any military use of our work.

Any work that is undertaken as part of a military contract is seperate from our consumer works, things like the warbirds, for obvious reasons I cant get into discussing this in public so I hope you appreciate what I am saying at face value.

With that said we have made no secret that we have several independent teams working on different projects and are always looking to expand our pools of talant should the opportunity present itself (keep an eye on our forums for more info over the next few days)

It is my sincere hope that although we will not be releasing maps in the immediate future for well known reasons one of our warbirds will be rocking the skies by the year end.

Pman

^^backers would deserve such a communicationthumbup.gif

Glad to know that it is appreciated David :thumbup:

There is alot of work going into these modules and I am sure that keyboards are a blazing at RRG as we speak :)

Pman

Edited by Pman

hell yeah!although i admit, that your currently announced planes are not really my cup of tea, you won a customer because of that...your communication level with the community...so you can be sure im going to buy all of your current announced planes, well except the buchon.

but im convinced, you will rip out the merlin, and put a proper engine into it sooner or later, and thats when im going to buy a 109 version of you guys :thumbup:

Another tease... Very much appreciated :)

Isn´t there a slight irony to the fact that we are reading about the plans and developments of another WWII-related project in this forum?

..and then some.

Find out things about VEAO here - there you go. Go to their thread and find out pretty much everything about what is going on in their space. Hawk delayed but waiting for the lawyer to sort out the legal/ IP stuff with BAE.. Slightly disappointing, but at least we know.

Current & future developments discussed. Ask a question - get a quick, helpful and honest answer within the limits of their NDA. Much the same with Leatherneck.

Thing is, I haven't given either of those two developers damn cent...... Its just the way they roll.

Wow, when are they changing the colour of this forum to yellow?

We all know by now how Luthier acts, so all there is to do is sit back wait and be hopeful. I am sure he will come through for us eventually.

• Like 1

Well, either he took off with the moolah or some of us, me as well, owe Ilya an apology and foot massage. In due time people, so book mark this for an I told you so.

ED have been taking my money since 1995. :P

Current & future developments discussed. Ask a question - get a quick, helpful and honest answer within the limits of their NDA. Much the same with Leatherneck.

Note that Belsimtek does not "advertise" internal work much and they do keep delivering at steady pace.. Huey, Mi-8, F-15C PFM, F-86F..

So while I like the communication, I like the products even more ;)

"I would have written a shorter post, but I did not have the time."