V1 with launch ramp for DCS World

Now that we have Normandy around the corner, I decided to publish my V1 mod, which greatly improved my 3D modelling skills.

V1 with launch ramp

This is my third 3D model that I've created, but the first two were not good enough and this one still has some inaccuracies on the 3D model but that's due to the blueprint that I've used. The Skins are WIP, will be updated somewhen.

The skins can be easily adjusted if you want, but the only thing required is a texture with the size as the texture that you're replacing it with, most of them are 1024 and the stock ones are downloaded from the Internet, I did not make them, they're kind of a placeholder at the moment.

The V1 itself can not fly, it's just a static object.

The 3D-model was created by me, razo+r

Special Thanks going to:

Jack; He gave me some advices with the Hitbox

cdpKobra; He teached me how to apply the textures better

Pikey; He helped me with the Hitbox

PorcoRosso; He's helping me out with the textures

And my friends who supported me.

some screenshots:

screen1703271o2sbcdkame.jpg

screen17032718yhxr0c6u7.jpg

screen17032716w9khsg3bc.jpg

Working in 2.1.1

anuyw6oq.jpg

u8ofmo32.jpg

Here's a video of how it could be used in a mission (between I made the video and now, I adjusted the textures):

Installation guide: Take the "V1" folder and drag it in this directory: "[...]DCS WorldMods ech" and unzip it in the "tech" folder

if the "tech" folder is not present, create one with the name

Download link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/c20smd6epz83t9x/V1.zip?dl=0

Edited by razo+r
  • Like 4

AWESOME!

+1000

Thank you for your work and sharing.

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

Now this is awesome! thanks! great Mod for the Normandy map. :-)

MSI MAG Z790 Carbon, i9-13900k, NH-D15 cooler, 64 GB CL40 6000mhz RAM, MSI RTX4090, Yamaha 5.1 A/V Receiver, 4x 2TB Samsung 980 Pro NVMe, 1x 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD, Win 11 Pro, TM Warthog, Virpil WarBRD, MFG Crosswinds, 43" Samsung 4K TV, 21.5 Acer VT touchscreen, TrackIR, Varjo Aero, Wheel Stand Pro Super Warthog, Phanteks Enthoo Pro2 Full Tower Case, Seasonic GX-1200 ATX3 PSU, PointCTRL, Buttkicker 2, K-51 Helicopter Collective Control

• 2 months later...
wink.gif +1

Next Step: a flying v1!

Is this still a thing?

It would be awesome to have a WORKING V1!

I wonder how hard it is to shoot down a V1 with the Spitfire or Mustang?

Lets find out Please!!!!!

Mod working with 2.1.1.
Great news!

Thank you!

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

Looking forward to this mod, well done Raz+r

I wonder how hard it is to shoot down a V1 with the Spitfire or Mustang?

Lets find out Please!!!!!

Great news!

Thank you!

Try nudging one Hawkeye60 !! :thumbup:

Edited by Strut

Regards

DL available skins here:

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/?CREATED_BY=Strut

Pictures of my Skins here: https://imgur.com/a/bOQyQqW

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Win10 64bit, Intel® Core i7-5820K CPU OC @ 4.50GHz x6, X99A GAMING PRO CARBON, MSI RTX 2080 TI GAMING X TRIO 11Gb, 32GB DDR4 RAM, SSD 960 EVO250GB, SSD 850 EVO 500GB, JetSeat, MFG Crosswind Pedals, VPC Mongoose T-50, TMWH, DSD ButtonBox, Pimax 5k XR/BE

Try nudging one Hawkeye60 !! thumbup.gif

I want to do this! :megalol::lol:

Pretty please? :D

Hello,

I have 2 questions. I install it on the ../tech directory on 2.1.1 DCS using WWII first but the the V1 is located on what kind of arms to put it on the map and how to use it after.

Thanks for your reply.

Goltuna

Hello,

I have 2 questions. I install it on the ../tech directory on 2.1.1 DCS using WWII first but the the V1 is located on what kind of arms to put it on the map and how to use it after.

Thanks for your reply.

Goltuna

It's a static objects and located in the "structures" category.

• 1 month later...