[DCS World / FC3] SU-25A & SU-25T English Cockpit Mods

After selecting from Customize Cockpit Menu, you need to restart DCS, unfortunately. I assume it's a bug.

Select English from menu and restart DCS. It will be working.

Intel i7-14700@5.6GHz | MSI RTX4080 Super SuprimX | Corsair V. 32GB@6400MHz. | Samsung 1TB 990 PRO SSD (Win10Homex64)
Samsung G5 32" + Samsung 18" + 2x8"TFT Displays | Saitek X-55 Rhino & Rudder | TM MFD Cougars | Logitech G13, G230, G510, PZ55 & Farming Sim Panel | TIR5
>>MY MODS<< | Discord: Devrim#1068

After selecting from Customize Cockpit Menu, you need to restart DCS, unfortunately. I assume it's a bug.

Select English from menu and restart DCS. It will be working.

I did try that but my prob was that I was in the training tutorial :joystick: I realize after that otherwise it fine outside the training modules.

I would like to say thanks for your hard work, being able to read the dial does make my life easy :thumbup:

Thank you mate. :)

Intel i7-14700@5.6GHz | MSI RTX4080 Super SuprimX | Corsair V. 32GB@6400MHz. | Samsung 1TB 990 PRO SSD (Win10Homex64)
Samsung G5 32" + Samsung 18" + 2x8"TFT Displays | Saitek X-55 Rhino & Rudder | TM MFD Cougars | Logitech G13, G230, G510, PZ55 & Farming Sim Panel | TIR5

• 1 month later...
For some reason this mod doesn't work with my JSGME

Don't worry is working now :thumbup:

RYZEN 7 1800X 3.5ghz / 32 DDR4 RAM Crucial / Nvidia 2070 RTX EVGA / Samsung SSD 500 GB / Acer XB270H G-Sync / Trackir 5 / Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog / Oculus CV1

The problem may be that you need to restart DCS World, after selecting English cockpit from pull-down menu.

Actually it should work in v2.

I don't have v2 for the moment, so I couldn't test it, but if I'm not wrong it should work with it.

The problem may be that you need to restart DCS World, after selecting English cockpit from pull-down menu.

It works on 2.0, but you do need to do the restart suggested above.

:)

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

• 5 months later...

Update v1.5

CHANGELOG

v1.5 - Folder structure changed. Added "Off" label for IR Jam switch. A few word corrections on dash, wall and warning lights. Fixed Fuel lights. Charts on the wall translated (09/2017).

Thanks for v1.5 Devrim. Improvements are always nice for the "T"

CPU: i7 980x @ 4.2GHz RAM: 24gb Corsair Vengeance

MB: Gigabyte Sniper X58 w/onboard Soundblaster X-Fi

HD: SanDisk 480gb SSD OS: Win7 Pro 64bit

VIDEO CARD: EVGA GTX 980ti FTW

MONITOR: LG 34" Ultrawide 2560x1080

MP SERVER: ibuypower i7-4810MQ w/Win7 Home 64bit

GEAR: Saitek X-52 Pro; Combat Rudder Pedals; Throttle Quadrants. Thrustmaster MFD's, TrackIR 5 w/Pro Clip, Turtle Beach X-12 Headset

You're welcome guys.

I always love SU-25T. :)

Update v1.3.4

+-----------+

| CHANGELOG |

+-----------+

v1.3.4 - Some word/translation and alpha channel corrections. Changed installation method.

• 3 weeks later...

placement of MODs

Just trying to understand your MOD for SU-25T English cockpit instructions.

The readme instructions do not match the folder structure of my game.

"Copy (or hold & drag) "Liveries" folder (from my mod) into "C:\Users\{your-user-name}\Saved Games\DCS" folder and overwrite."

\Saved Games\DCS...."DCS" does not appear in Saved Games.

https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=3236275&postcount=46

Have had a good time in the past with your MODs, great work. But with this new "must do it this way" I'm not having any luck with any MODs.

Is there another way?

Can I still use GJSEM to do it through game install on "D" drive? I don't want to do anything illegal.

Added after coffee;

I'm having some difficulty with MOD placment.

I used a program in the past that was easy enough for me to use. JMGES

Did not have any issues. Not a huge amount of MODs used. Maybe three.

English cockpits was two of them.

I have seen post in the forum regarding a "correct" way to use MODS.

Its got me in all kinds of a mix. I'm not allowed (my son forbids me) to use Window Prompt thing.

Can we still use that program for MODS? I dont want to do anything illegal, I dont wish to put

myself in breech of the agreemnt signed on installation of the program.

Edited by pocketedition
Additional content

... \Saved Games\DCS...."DCS" does not appear in Saved Games.

DCS uses two main locations for its files:

Program Files ... here are the basic simulation, the official aircrafts, campaign and terrains.

Saved Games ... here are the User created missions, liveries, community-made aircrafts, etc

Within each of these two folders, each install of DCS that you have needs its own folder ... if you install the standard version of DCS (not open beta or open alpha), you get these two folders:

\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World\

\Saved Games\DCS\

If you install the openalpha version of DCS, you will get two different folders:

\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World Openalpha\

\Saved Games\DCS.openalpha\

and so on ... you can even customize these folder names during installation. So, now you should be able to find which folder within Saved games is your install using

Can I still use GJSEM to do it through game install on "D" drive?

Yes, you can still use OvGME or any other Mod manager to manage your Mods ... they make it easy to quickly activate/deactivate a Mod ... for debugging purposes.

I used a program in the past that was easy enough for me to use. JMGES

Did not have any issues.

I have seen post in the forum regarding a "correct" way to use MODS.

The main focus of that thread was on how to use Mods and at the same time not break the Integrity Check logic that prevents the use of unofficial add-ons when you connect to Multiplayer Servers (to prevent cheating).

The key was to prefer the placement of Mods on the "Saved Games" folder rather than on the "Program Files" folder of your DCS install.

Can we still use that program for MODS? I dont want to do anything illegal, I dont wish to put

myself in breech of the agreemnt signed on installation of the program.

:) You can still use Mods however you want ... and keep using the old program ... however, you may be not allowed into some multiplayer Servers.

Best regards

• Like 1

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

Thanks a lot Rudel! for really detailed explanation.

I can't rep you right now. :)

...\Saved Games\DCS...."DCS" does not appear in Saved Games...
I use "DCS" word in general meaning. It serves for all three versions of DCS World.

I mean, in Saved Games folder you would see:

DCS
for v1.5.x stable version

DCS.openbeta
for v1.5.x open beta version

DCS.openalfa
for v2.1.x open alfa version

depends on what version of DCS World you have installed on your computer.

Long story short, just copy the Liveries folder in any DCS folder that is located under Saved Games folder.

• Like 1

Rudel chw

Thank you. Thank you both.

"if you install the standard version of DCS (not open beta or open alpha), you get these two folders"

AHAAAAA ! Yeah that's cleared something of my state of comfomusion. indeed it has.:yes:

Yeah, I saw "correct way" and panic'd.:doh:

I will reinstall JDMSR into "D:\DCS World 2 OpenAlpha" and "D:\DCS World OpenBeta" and use English cockpit.

(That sounds right?)(That will get me back on tra...Opps flight path)

I don’t want to be in a situation where I'm compromising the agreement signed on installation of the program, I have no intent to "monkey" with ED owned files.

I don't want to go to jail.

Not concerned about multiplayer conditions. If vanilla is required for an online session, no worries. I would do whatever to pass IC.

Devrim

Yes, I have Saved Games\DCS.openbeta and \DCS.openalpha

Neither of these folders have a "Liveries" folder within.

I will try to install the cockpit MOD through JSGME, the old fassion way.

PS To the makers of JSGME I do regret getting the letters mixed up.

JSGME JSGME ko selur aixelsid

Thank you both for your replies. Big help.

...Neither of these folders have a "Liveries" folder within...
Mate. That's why I said copy Liveries folder from my mod etc.

Liveries folder will be placed by you by copying Liveries folder from my mod.

I don't get it; Just copy Liveries folder from my modzip into Saved Games/DCS.{version}.

That's it!

Edited by Devrim

Mate. That's why I said copy Liveries folder from my mod etc.

Liveries folder will be placed by you by copying Liveries folder from my mod.

I don't get it; Just copy Liveries folder from my modzip into Saved Games/DCS.{version}.

That's it!

Devrim

WOW, I got that message (in a way I can understand).

I have this morning followed the instructions. And that was it.

It’s that simple? It’s not complicated at all!

I do feel stupid.

teşekkür ederim

You're welcome mate.

Yep, it's that simple. To me this way is simpler than before.

Nope, don't feel that please.

"Rica ederim." :)

Take care urself.

I have just discovered this thread and installed the mod. Very helpful to not have to look up what the Russian labels mean. Nice work; thanks Devrim!

LeCuvier

Windows 10 Pro 64Bit | i7-4790 CPU |16 GB RAM|SSD System Disk|SSD Gaming Disk| MSI GTX-1080 Gaming 8 GB| Acer XB270HU | TM Warthog HOTAS | VKB Gladiator Pro | MongoosT-50 | MFG Crosswind Pedals | TrackIR 5

• 4 months later...

You're welcome mate. :)

Current versions are already compatible with DCS v2.5

Checked & confirmed. Cheers. :)

• 3 months later...

Didnt this mod use to include english HUD symbology also? Currently getting engligh cockpit but cyrillic HUD on latest open beta.

GPU: PALIT NVIDIA RTX 3080 10GB | CPU: Intel Core i7-9700K 4,9GHz | RAM: 64GB DDR4 3000MHz
VR: HP Reverb G2 | HOTAS: TM Warthog Throttle and Stick