Planes in DCS WWII: Europe 1944?

fantomk

I probably missed something here, so please bear with me. Are all the flyable planes in this project going to be purchased separately, like the Bf109 K? If so, what's going to be in the DCS WII, just a map and some non-playable vehicles?

I hope vehicles can be controlled like in CA.

Dreaming of a Tiger I am :)

Intel i5 7600K @ 4.2GHz | 32GB G.Skill Trident RGB DDR4 @ 3200MHz | MSI RTX 4060 Gaming X 8G | WD Black NVMe 2TB | Sound Blaster Audigy RX | MSI Z270 Gaming M3 | Corsair H80i v2 | Corsair RM750x | Thrustmaster T.16000M FCS Flight Pack | TrackIR 5 | Windows 10 Home 64-bit |

Sig1.png

I belive if you were a backer of when it was on KickStarter you would get multiple planes depending on how much you paid.BUT since that is over, they have 2 options for peopel who didnt back it(face it backing a unstarted product is investing.and investing can end badly for you)

A,Being you Buy DCS1944 as a whole pack

B,Being you buy each Modual (might have some sort of 2 in 1 combo things too)

But no one knows. its been dark for awile.

Thank you for replying guys. I just don't know whether I should pre-purchase the Bf109 K or wait to see what's happening to the DCS WWII project.

What shall happen to it? It will be developed, aircraft by aircraft (and map, etc. :o) But the project will not be completely finished until 2015 ... which could be important to know if you considering waiting for it to be released or if you want to have fun already earlier.

Thank you for replying guys. I just don't know whether I should pre-purchase the Bf109 K or wait to see what's happening to the DCS WWII project.

Pre-purchase the 109? If I hadn't already backed DCS WWII from the very beginning, I would buy it in a heartbeat. It is a very, very good plane and it looks very mean. In a good way. :thumbup:

DCS WWII is already happening, plane by plane until we get the Normandy map.

Have you flown the trainer version of the Mustang yet? If you enjoyed it I would jump on any preorder aircraft you may want and definitely get the others on sale at some point. To be honest the Mustang is a great aircraft for beginners and is probably the best combat WWii plane at this time in my opinion. Easy to fly and gunnery isn't nearly as difficult as the Dora. Enjoy them now instead of next year (this time?).

What shall happen to it? It will be developed, aircraft by aircraft (and map, etc. :o) But the project will not be completely finished until 2015 ... which could be important to know if you considering waiting for it to be released or if you want to have fun already earlier.

I know that, what I mean is that is there going to be a bundle that much cheaper than buying each plane separately when it's on sale.

The way I fly, im gonna need a Zero. lol

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Crosshair VIII hero wifi, 3800x w/ Enermax 360 AIO cooler (push-pull), 32gigs DDR4 Ripjaws 3600, Win 10 home on a Plextor PCI-E x4 3gb/s HD, EVGA 2070 Super FTW3 ultra+, Soundblaster Z

Rift S, M$FFB2, CH Pro throttle, Saitek pedals

BS2, A10C, P51D, SPITFIRE, FC3, Uh-1H, F86, Mi-8MTV2, SA342, MIG21-bis, AV8BNA, F14, F16, FA-18C, SUPERCARRIER

• 2 weeks later...