Nose gear brake lever

ff4life4

I use the RSBN switch indicators to remember. It'll point to "navig" when nose wheel brake is off to "navigate" the taxiway and to "ldg" (landing) when nose wheel brake is on for take-off and landings.

i5 4590 @ 3.77GHz | GTX 1060 6GB | 16GB 1600MHz DDR3 | 1TB HDD+500GB HDD | Win10 Home X64

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I use the RSBN switch indicators to remember. It'll point to "navig" when nose wheel brake is off to "navigate" the taxiway and to "ldg" (landing) when nose wheel brake is on for take-off and landings.

This. :thumbup:

i7-7700K @ 4.9Ghz | 16Gb DDR4 @ 3200Mhz | MSI Z270 Gaming M7 | MSI GeForce GTX 1080ti Gaming X | Win 10 Home | Thrustmaster Warthog | MFG Crosswind pedals | Oculus Rift S

I also just look at Navig/Lndg positions

A bit OT, maybe need another thread. WHat about the pitot selector? The manual keeps completely silent on which position is which. If you look at the description, in the default position the "needle" on the upper side of the handle points to the second back up tube. Is this one selected now or is it just misleading and we're running the main tube by default?

dcsdashie-hb-ed.jpg

I use the same logic to remember if my hatch of my Polo is opened or locked via the position of the keyhole that looks like a line. :D

Vertical permits moving vertically or forward as it intuitively would be and Horizontal blocks such maneuver like a barrier.

Thus... vertical means no brake on the nose wheel and horizontal means brake on the nose wheel.

:D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

Gotta' love the French

I use the same logic to remember if my hatch of my Polo is opened or locked via the position of the keyhole that looks like a line. :D

Vertical permits moving vertically or forward as it intuitively would be and Horizontal blocks such maneuver like a barrier.

Thus... vertical means no brake on the nose wheel and horizontal means brake on the nose wheel.

:D

They can put an erotic twist on flushing a toilet:lol:

Intel i5-4690K Devil's Canyon, GForce TitanX, ASUS Z-97A MB, 16GB GDDR3 GSkill mem, Samsung SSD X3,Track IR, TM Warthog, MFG Crosswind pedals, Acer XB280HK monitor,GAMETRIX KW-908 JETSEAT