1.2.11 SU-27 Bugs

Infirtaris

Brake chute.

Brake chute should be deployed only when gear is touched down under load.

Isn't there such a security check on the Su-27?

Deploying the chute in mid-air, shouldn't even cross your mind in the first place. Secondly, it being available to the pilot gives him a tool.

For whatever situation the pilot feels the chute to be deployed in the air, it shouldn't keep him from doing so.

Now from a realistic point of view, I thought I had read something about there being no such " security check " somewhere.. To be confirmed.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Gigabyte GTX 970 G1

Intel i7-4790K 4GHz

H100i

256 GB SSD + 1TB HDD Crucial+ WD Blue

16 Gb Ram DDR3-1866-C9R Mhz Veng. Pro.

GA-Z97X-G5

SuperNova 750 G2

Deploying the chute in mid-air, shouldn't even cross your mind in the first place. Secondly, it being available to the pilot gives him a tool.

For whatever situation the pilot feels the chute to be deployed in the air, it shouldn't keep him from doing so.

Now from a realistic point of view, I thought I had read something about there being no such " security check " somewhere.. To be confirmed.

Even if not idiot proof. The shoot should snap off from the plane immediately

'Shadow'

Everybody gotta be offended and take it personally now-a-days

Even if not idiot proof. The shoot should snap off from the plane immediately

Even so the wire could cause damage to the a/c :) so agreed on that point!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Gigabyte GTX 970 G1

Intel i7-4790K 4GHz

H100i

GA-Z97X-G5

SuperNova 750 G2

Dear ED, everyone loves you here and we all just one to live in a better flight sim environment. We believe that you know what has to be done :). <3. The fact that from my almost 3 years of flying DCS Modules this will be my first complain speaks enough...

But ... Really ED ? I mean, You've always been very good with us so far, but what happend now ? Were you pushed to release it ?

Let me start with the most minor I've noticed in my first 15 mins of trying out the new Su-27: Seriously you kept the old afterburner texture ??? It is not a big thing, but c'mon....

Both Engines Start (RShift+Home) doesn't work. Even after clearing the controls and putting the default setting again (not dat it was changed to something else before that)

75% RPM and the planes doesn't want to move...2-3% RPM + and the nozzles close and the plane wants to go "supersonic" while taxing.( could be just the way it is )

When putting flaps in the up position the plane actually wants to pitch up more ????

Doing a level flight and suddenly my plane does a front flip and goes into a flat spin upside down. Without the S button being used. Not only that but the G-meter shows i am doing -1G and for all the 6 km i was falling down my pilot didn't get out of the black out.

If pitching just a tiny bit more agressive down the pilot blacks out too.

I haven't seen a updated changelog after the beta ? Why do you release a beta if not to get feedback and fix stuff before official release ? Most of these stuff were probably known before the official patch got live !?

Dear ED, everyone loves you here and we all just one to live in a better flight sim environment. We believe that you know what has to be done :). <3 ED

Edited by Shadow KT

'Shadow'

Okey... Really ED ? I mean, You've always been very good with us so far, but what happend now ? Were you pushed to release it ?

Let me start with the most minor I've noticed in my first 15 mins of trying out the new Su-27: Seriously you kept the old afterburner texture ??? It is not a big thing, but c'mon....

Both Engines Start (RShift+Home) doesn't work. Even after clearing the controls and putting the default setting again (not dat it was changed to something else before that)

75% RPM and the planes doesn't want to move...2-3% RPM + and the nozzles close and the plane wants to go "supersonic" while taxing.( could be just the way it is )

When putting flaps in the up position the plane actually wants to pitch up more ????

Doing a level flight and suddenly my plane does a front flip and goes into a flat spin upside down. Without the S button being used. Not only that but the G-meter shows i am doing -1G and for all the 6 km i was falling down my pilot didn't get out of the black out.

I haven't seen a updated changelog after the beta ? Why do you release a beta if not to get feedback and fix stuff before official release ? Most of these stuff were probably known before the official patch got live !?

read the old threads before post problem that some have been reported before.

It's still in BETA! The open-Beta was probably to make sure there were no game-breaking bugs/crashes that would affect everyone.

It is now released to public, with still a few imperfections but no major crashes.

They'll fix it, give it time.

There is a FORMAL and PRECISE way to post a bug. What you've written is useless to note in this format.

Why bother with new animations if the new rendering engine is JUST ABOUT to come out?

WAIT and see AFTER the release of DCS 2.0

75% eng..... : Yes. The nozzles close giving a great addition in power. Just put some thrust in, and reduce it as you strafe along the runway.

Flaps: Yup the flaps cause drag, around the axis inducing a pitch down motion. Putting the flaps up releases this pressure and the nose rises. ( construction based )

The spins, no comment. Post it in a proper way if it hasn't already.

They did update a variety of things! I don't recall the lights showing up ( Ralt + L ) in the open-beta, while they do now.

-----

edited accordingly ;)

Edited by JulienBlanc

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Gigabyte GTX 970 G1

Intel i7-4790K 4GHz

H100i

GA-Z97X-G5

SuperNova 750 G2

Flaps: YES the flaps cause drag, around the axis inducing a pitch down motion. Putting the flaps up releases this pressure and the nose rises. ( construction based )

The spins, no comment. Post it in a proper way if it hasn't already.

They did update a variety of things! I don't recall the lights showing up ( Ralt + L ) in the open-beta, while they do now.

I don't know why would you find a post offencive. Also I've updated my comment while you were replying me. Please, try to read posts twice !

Thanks for explaining those two things I've quoted you on.

read the old threads before post problem that some have been reported before.

As this is a thread with multiple possible bugs or missunderstanding posts, I didn't find it necessary to go into detail splitting every paragraph and providing screen or tracks for it. As mentioned before such by one of the ED Testers I think it was, such threads won't be looked into very deeply anyway.

And yes I know it is a beta, that is why I am posting this as it is. And some of my statemets were to check if I am on the same page so I don't know why are you getting all worked out on my post

Edited by Shadow KT

'Shadow'

I don't know why would you find a post offencive. Also I've updated my comment while you were replying me. Please, try to read posts twice !

Thanks for explaining those two things I've quoted you on.

As this is a thread with multiple possible bugs or missunderstanding posts, I didn't find it necessary to go into detail splitting every paragraph and providing screen or tracks for it. As mentioned before such by one of the ED Testers I think it was, such threads won't be looked into very deeply anyway.

And yes I know it is a beta, that is why I am posting this as it is. And some of my statemets were to check if I am on the same page so I don't know why are you getting all worked out on my post

I'm not :D have you read the post " twice " yourself? ;) edited accordingly.

If you wish ANY follow-up on any bug report, the correct format is required. Moderators can't spend their day going around posts saying "reported internally/externally already" after each and everyone of us reports something(the same?) unconventional.

> Creating a new thread for each individual bug. ( is one of the requirements. ) as it is easier to find.

Edited by JulienBlanc

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Gigabyte GTX 970 G1

Intel i7-4790K 4GHz

H100i

GA-Z97X-G5

SuperNova 750 G2

If you wish ANY follow-up on any bug report, the correct format is required. Moderators can't spend their day going around posts saying "reported internally/externally already" after each and everyone of us reports something(the same?) unconventional.

> Creating a new thread for each individual bug. ( is one of the requirements. ) as it is easier to find.

I know what is the format and dat is why I am posting it here like this, cuz this is basiclly something like a unoffcial thread cuz it is a big mess in it.

'Shadow'

I know what is the format and dat is why I am posting it here like this, cuz this is basiclly something like a unoffcial thread cuz it is a big mess in it.

exactly my point...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Gigabyte GTX 970 G1

Intel i7-4790K 4GHz

H100i

GA-Z97X-G5

SuperNova 750 G2

• ED Team

What was the fuel loading, payloads, IAS and altitude as you encountered this kind of negative-g behabiour?

Anyway, the manner to use negative g maneouvers is not very popular in the real plane, because of a number of problems caused with negative g. Two half-rolls to aggressive convert zoom to diving is the standard technique.

Ніщо так сильно не ранить мозок, як уламки скла від розбитих рожевих окулярів

There is nothing so hurtful for the brain as splinters of broken rose-coloured spectacles.

Ничто так сильно не ранит мозг, как осколки стекла от разбитых розовых очков (С) Me

pilot body disappear somehow, dunno if it is a bug

and after very smooth landing, i reduced the speed to 70km, than suddenly front landing gear retracted, i went nose on the runway, than i hit "g" and front gear semi- deployed

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

MS FFB2 - TM Warthog - CH Pro Pedals - Trackir 5

Fuel bug in mission editor

I've found an odd bug in mission editor. I've been playing a custom mission that i created and today after the update I'm always at 1500 fuel level and ran out of fuel in 2 minutes even if the UNLIMITED FUEL checkboxes are..checked in Customize mission in mission editor. The dogfight mission is just un-playable with this bug :(

UNLIMITED ammo works though..

Specs:

Asus Z97 PRO Gamer, i7 4790K@4.6GHz, 4x8GB Kingston @2400MHz 11-13-14-32, Titan X, Creative X-Fi, 128+2x250GB SSDs, VPC T50 Throttle + G940, MFG Crosswinds, TrackIR 5 w/ pro clip, JetSeat, Win10 Pro 64-bit, Oculus Rift, 27"@1920x1080

Settings:

2.1.x - Textures:High Terrain:High Civ.Traffic:Off Water:High VisRan:Low Heatblur:High Shadows:High Res:1920x1080 RoC:1024 MSAA:4x AF:16x HDR:OFF DefS: ON GCI: ON DoF:Off Lens: OFF C/G:390m Trees:1500m R:max Gamma: 1.5