GAMETRIX KW-908 JETSEAT

... I would only be missing the g-forces.
That's what I'm using my 3rd Space Vest for, I think it does a pretty good job. Maybe not as good as Bergison's G Seat, but when coupled with the JetSeat, it is really close for probably much cheaper.

Sent from my LM-G850 using Tapatalk

I7-9700KF@5ghz, 32GB DDR4 3200, RTX 3090, Pimax 5k+, Virpil T-50CM2 base with Warthog, F/A-18, T-50cm, and VFX grips, Saitek X65F, Saitek Switch Panel, TM Cougar MFDs, TM TPR pedals, JetSeat and bass pucks, H640P for VRK, PointCtrl

3rd Space Vest project for basic G Seat/G Suit simulation

• 1 month later...
any update for the a10C II?
Goto to the SimShaker for Aviators thread and download the latest 2.0.5 beta and it should work. If you are running a 1.x version it won't update to it automatically.

Sent from my LM-G850 using Tapatalk

I7-9700KF@5ghz, 32GB DDR4 3200, RTX 3090, Pimax 5k+, Virpil T-50CM2 base with Warthog, F/A-18, T-50cm, and VFX grips, Saitek X65F, Saitek Switch Panel, TM Cougar MFDs, TM TPR pedals, JetSeat and bass pucks, H640P for VRK, PointCtrl

3rd Space Vest project for basic G Seat/G Suit simulation

I'm interested in buying one, is this available? Should I order from Andre's shop or gametrix page? What software do I need? If I intend to use both with dcs, il-2 and car sims, do I have to purchase three softwares? Thanks.

P.S. Just a question on gamepad integration too: does It work with wireless gamepads? Thanks again.

Edited by nessuno0505

I'm interested in buying one, is this available? Should I order from Andre's shop or gametrix page? What software do I need? If I intend to use both with dcs, il-2 and car sims, do I have to purchase three softwares? Thanks.

P.S. Just a question on gamepad integration too: does It work with wireless gamepads? Thanks again.

You can get it in my e-shop.

I made the wireless x-box gamepad to work with the JetPad/JetSeat. You can get that gamepad in my e-shop as well.

Gametrix JetSeats thread (in English) ,

SimShaker addon for bass-shakers thread (in English),

Andre's blog, downloads, manuals (in English).

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

No shipping to western europe at the moment, because of the pandemic?

That`s a bummer :noexpression:

I've limited shipping to Germany and Spain since customs in those countries processed the packages very slowly. If you are not afraid of possible delays, I could ship.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Please use this guide about the software https://simshaker.com/guides/cases/

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Sorry but I have some problems in understanding the differences:

1) the jet pads: basic, flightsim or simracing editions: all have 8 motors, is the differences only in shape, measures and motors position? Since I use an Ikea armchair in my simpit, maybe the basic edition is enough, I'll check dimensions to be sure. Am I correct? Is the control unit included in the jet pad or has it to be bought separately?

2) the software: I need simshaker for aviators (freeware right?) to play dcs and x-plane 11, the main reason I'd use the hardware; but for il-2 great battles I need simshaker wings too (payware) and for euro truck simulator / project cars 2 I need simshaker wheels (payware) (I use a different seat for driving games and I play them rarely, I should have to remove the jet pad from my flying simpit to put It in the driving seat, not so comfortable to do every time so maybe I can live without simshaker wheels). Another question: "6 pad shakers support Is a paid option": what does this mean? The jet pad has 8 motors! Are pad shakers something different and in addition to the jet pad? Maybe if I had to buy only standard simshaker wings/wheel editions I could buy both even if I rarely drive.

My need is to add a bit of haptic feedback to my VR experience, thanks for help.

Edited by nessuno0505

1/ My understanding is the flightsim version is identical to the basic other than having the cut out for a central stick and are the same price. The race version is narrower to fit in race seats and has the motors in a slightly different position. The race version is a little cheaper and gives you a discount on Simshaker Wheels.

2/ Yes Simshaker for Aviators is free and Wings & Wheels are at additional cost.

I have the flightsim JetSeat from Andre and use it for both flight and race sims. I have two seats but they are next to each other so don't need to unplug it but it is just a power cable and USB. I also have Wings & Wheels and recommend both.

Just be aware that importing from outside of the EU will incur VAT and custom handling costs. Factor this in so you don't get a shock when you get a bill a week after delivery!

Flying and driving without the JetSeat feels empty now!

AMD 5800X3D · MSI 4080 · Asus ROG Strix B550 Gaming  · HP Reverb Pro · 1Tb M.2 NVMe, 32Gb Corsair Vengence 3600MHz DDR4 · Windows 11 · Thrustmaster TPR Pedals · VIRPIL T-50CM3 Base, Alpha Prime R. VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Base. JetSeat

Sorry but I have some problems in understanding the differences:

1) the jet pads: basic, flightsim or simracing editions: all have 8 motors, is the differences only in shape, measures and motors position? Since I use an Ikea armchair in my simpit, maybe the basic edition is enough, I'll check dimensions to be sure. Am I correct? Is the control unit included in the jet pad or has it to be bought separately?

2) the software: I need simshaker for aviators (freeware right?) to play dcs and x-plane 11, the main reason I'd use the hardware; but for il-2 great battles I need simshaker wings too (payware) and for euro truck simulator / project cars 2 I need simshaker wheels (payware) (I use a different seat for driving games and I play them rarely, I should have to remove the jet pad from my flying simpit to put It in the driving seat, not so comfortable to do every time so maybe I can live without simshaker wheels). Another question: "6 pad shakers support Is a paid option": what does this mean? The jet pad has 8 motors! Are pad shakers something different and in addition to the jet pad? Maybe if I had to buy only standard simshaker wings/wheel editions I could buy both even if I rarely drive.

My need is to add a bit of haptic feedback to my VR experience, thanks for help.

The control unit is included, separately you can buy a spare one, if needed.

Please do not take pad shakers (what's that?) for bass shakers. That's different. Not too much related to the Jetpad.

Jetpad Race features a different motors control pattern, optimized for racing games.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

So...

My Jet seat seems to have failed.

Its still getting 12V power from the adaptor. However no power light comes on from the "control unit". Any thoughts?

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

Gametrix controller has no power light. Two color LED indicates selected mode but not the power.

I would recommend to try troubleshooting steps as described here https://simshaker.com/guides/jetpad/

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Gametrix controller has no power light. Two color LED indicates selected mode but not the power.

I would recommend to try troubleshooting steps as described here https://simshaker.com/guides/jetpad/

Hi Andre,

Tried those with no luck, there is no damage to the connectors. The issue is that when plugged in the USB device is not detected at all by windows, therefore nothing else. Tried the 2 buttons/power thing which then makes the usb connect noise, and then disconnect noise when turned off, however the jet seat software and sim shaker still say nothing is connected?. I did try to uninstall/reinstall the software with no result.

Edited by Harlikwin

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

I've limited shipping to Germany and Spain since customs in those countries processed the packages very slowly. If you are not afraid of possible delays, I could ship.

Why should I be afraid? :D

How shall we do it? Ordering via your shop?

Ryzen 5800XD - 32GB RAM - Sapphire RX 7900 XTX - VKB Stuff + MFG Crosswind Pedals

Homebase: Southwest Germany 🇩🇪

Yes, please, via my e-shop.

How? If I want to proceed to the checkout, I still get notified, that due to the pandemic, shipping to my country is currently unavailable. Should I contact you via your shop, so that we can find a solution? ;)

Ryzen 5800XD - 32GB RAM - Sapphire RX 7900 XTX - VKB Stuff + MFG Crosswind Pedals

Homebase: Southwest Germany 🇩🇪

I know I probably asked this somewhere before but I am ready to order.

I would like to use this device in MSFS2020 and in DCS, plus also in Assetto Corsa Competizione

Do I need to purchase the Jetpad, plus Simshaker Wings, plus Simshaker Wheels ?

Will delivery to the UK be a problem atm ?? Any estimated ETA if I dropped an order now?

Thanks kindly.

You just need simshaker for aviators for DCS & MSFS, Wheels for ACC

AMD 5800X3D · MSI 4080 · Asus ROG Strix B550 Gaming  · HP Reverb Pro · 1Tb M.2 NVMe, 32Gb Corsair Vengence 3600MHz DDR4 · Windows 11 · Thrustmaster TPR Pedals · VIRPIL T-50CM3 Base, Alpha Prime R. VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Base. JetSeat

I know I probably asked this somewhere before but I am ready to order.

I would like to use this device in MSFS2020 and in DCS, plus also in Assetto Corsa Competizione

Do I need to purchase the Jetpad, plus Simshaker Wings, plus Simshaker Wheels ?

Will delivery to the UK be a problem atm ?? Any estimated ETA if I dropped an order now?

Thanks kindly.

SimShaker Wings neither supports DCS nor MSFS2020. No need to buy it.

Here is an example of recent delivery to the UK https://www.pochta.ru/tracking#EE010742529RU

It took about 3 weeks.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

SimShaker Wings neither supports DCS nor MSFS2020. No need to buy it.

Here is an example of recent delivery to the UK https://www.pochta.ru/tracking#EE010742529RU

It took about 3 weeks.

So if the seat works in DCS without the software, is it still adjustable in DCS or ? and if it works in DCS do I even need the software to use it in Asseto Corsa, and can the effects be adjusted there also ? Is the Simshaker software only a factor if I wanted to add bass shakers etc ? or does the Simshaker software give more adjustment to the seat in games which support it ?