GAMETRIX KW-908 JETSEAT

He's asking if he can buy more powerful motors to replace the standard ones.

MSI M5 z270 | Intel i5 7600k (OC) 4.8GHz | MSI GTX1080ti Gaming X 11Gb | 500gb Samsung 970 Evo NVME M.2 (DCS World) | 500gb Samsung 850 Evo SSD (OS and Apps) | 32Gb 2400MHz DDR4 - Crucial Ballistix | Be Quiet Silent Loop 240mm | NZXT H440 case |

Thrustmaster Warthog - 47608 with Virpil Mongoose joystick base | MFG Crosswinds - 1241 | Westland Lynx collective with Bodnar X board | Pilot's seat from ZH832 Merlin | JetSeat | Oculus Rift S | Windows 10 | VA |

The same number of motors, but based on 901 model.

Hi Andre

Sorry but what's the difference about the motors between 901 and 908?

13700k @5.6GHz | 32GB DDR4 4000MHz CL14 | ASUS Z690 TUF  | GIGABYTE RTX4090 Gaming OC | Samsung 970PRO 512G + 980PRO 2T

GIGABYTE M32U | HP Reverb G2

Warthog HOTAS | TPR | JetSeat | TrackIR5

Windows 11

Hi Andre

Sorry but what's the difference about the motors between 901 and 908?

Hi D3Magic,

KW-901 motors a bit less powerful, but more steady and less noisy.

In KW-901 shells for the motors along with eccentrics locked by screws (good access for maintenance), in KW-908 shells are locked by fragile plastic snaps (harder access for maintenance).

Edited by =Andre=

Gametrix JetSeats thread (in English) ,

SimShaker addon for bass-shakers thread (in English),

Andre's blog, downloads, manuals (in English).

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hi D3Magic,

KW-901 motors a bit less powerful, but more steady in quality and less noisy.

In KW-901 shells for the motors along with eccentrics locked by screws (good access for maintenance), in KW-908 shells are locked by fragile plastic snaps (harder access for maintenance).

Andre, So what kind of motors are used in the new Jetseat ...:noexpression:

Check Six!!!_:gun_sniper:_:pilotfly:

||R7-2700X||ASUS ROG STRIX-X470F Gaming||GSKILL-TridentZRGB 16GBDDR4 3200C14||CORSAIR RM 1000X||SAPPHIRE RX 7900 XTX 24GB OC||WARTHOG HOTAS||:gun_smilie:

I've just got mine gents. Really pleased with it so far and will put a review up after a few more days of testing but so far so good!

EVGA GTX1080TISC2 Black Hybrid Cooler, Asus Strix X399, Water cooled ThreadRipper 1920X, Dominator 32GB 3200Mhz,NVME Samsung 250/500GB SSDs, Corsair Air 740 case, Acer Predator 34' Gsync curved display + 3x Alienware 23inch 120hz monitors. TM HOTAS, RAZER - Tiamat,Blackwidow, Mamba, Tartarus and Oculus Rift CV1/DK2 + TrackIR5, MFG crosswinds

Oh and a very understanding wife.

Andre,

I have a problem with SSA. Talked to f401, and he has suggested I ask you about it. Attached is the error message I get when trying to open SSA. I have tried several times to delete and re-install SSA.

Thanks,

1202722141_Screenshot(18).thumb.jpg.1565fd364358cb1064a4534906a3a18b.jpg

TWC_SLAG

Win 10 64 bit, 2T Hard Drive, 1T SSD, 500GB SSD, ASUS Prime Z390 MB, Intel i9 9900 Coffee Lake 3.1mhz CPU, ASUS 2070 Super GPU, 32gb DDR4 Ram, Track IR5, 32” Gigabyte curved monitor, TM Warthog HOTAS, CH Pedals, Voice Attack, hp Reverb G2.

Hi D3Magic,

KW-901 motors a bit less powerful, but more steady and less noisy.

Hi Andrea

So how often do I have to do the maintenance? Usually I play DCS 1.5 hours per day.

13700k @5.6GHz | 32GB DDR4 4000MHz CL14 | ASUS Z690 TUF  | GIGABYTE RTX4090 Gaming OC | Samsung 970PRO 512G + 980PRO 2T

Windows 11

I've just got mine gents. Really pleased with it so far and will put a review up after a few more days of testing but so far so good!

Hi Ward

Looking forward to your review.

I'd like to know your experiences about DCS, other games and movies/music.

Thank you!

Windows 11

Andre,

I have a problem with SSA. Talked to f401, and he has suggested I ask you about it. Attached is the error message I get when trying to open SSA. I have tried several times to delete and re-install SSA.

Thanks,

Andre,

Here is the other error message I get.

2057936670_Screenshot(19).thumb.jpg.783139e2fbf2663ecea0a6ea9a71a528.jpg

TWC_SLAG

Win 10 64 bit, 2T Hard Drive, 1T SSD, 500GB SSD, ASUS Prime Z390 MB, Intel i9 9900 Coffee Lake 3.1mhz CPU, ASUS 2070 Super GPU, 32gb DDR4 Ram, Track IR5, 32” Gigabyte curved monitor, TM Warthog HOTAS, CH Pedals, Voice Attack, hp Reverb G2.

Hi Andrea

So how often do I have to do the maintenance? Usually I play DCS 1.5 hours per day.

Hi D3Magic,

talking about JetSeat SE, I hope you will never want to to do the maintenance.

But if one day, for instance, a motor fails (shit happens) or gets noisy, you will be able to access it not tearing up the whole seat apart.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hi D3Magic,

talking about JetSeat SE, I hope you will never want to to do the maintenance.

But if one day, for instance, a motor fails (shit happens) or gets noisy, you will be able to access it not tearing up the whole seat apart.

Thank you Andre! Now I have basic idea.

Windows 11

• 2 weeks later...

Ok So when the JetSeat is connected I tend to get those weird TracIR disconnected/TrackIR connected messages. I've narrowed it down to the Jetseat, for some reason DCS sees it also as a Joystick and a TrackIR device (if I unplug the Jetseat also the trackIR device disappears in game).

I Use Opentrack as an alternative to TrackIR, which might be the issue (will try an update it now) and Opentrack also has the jetseat in the joysticks available to use as input for headtracking (although that is usually inactive when I play DCS, which I do mostly in VR)...

So, I don't think the issue is generated by Jetseat, SimShaker at all, but more likely by Opentrack, or DCS detecting the jetseat as an input device.

I just wanted to know if there's anybody else experiencing the same issue?

--ALSO POSTED HERE--

Edited by SPAS79

I just wanted to thank you Andre.After longtime of reflection I finally bought Kw-908 from Andre.He is always present and responds very quickly to your questions.And the kw-908 with simshaker aviator it's simply amazing with Oculus.

If you don't have enough money to buy full sim motion at least @ 3000 dollars don't even hesitate to buy kw-908 from Andre.

Thank you ,

Baris

Is the old software still being updated or is there a newer DCS software version that I need to down load?

HP G2 Reverb, Windows 10 VR settings: IPD is 64.5mm, High image quality, G2 reset to 60Hz refresh rate as standard. OpenXR user, Open XR tool kit disabled. Open XR was a massive upgrade for me.

DCS: Pixel Density 1.0, Forced IPD at 55 (perceived world size), 0 X MSAA, 0 X SSAA. My real IPD is 64.5mm. Prescription VROptition lenses installed. VR Driver system: I9-9900KS 5Ghz CPU. XI Hero motherboard and RTX 3090 graphics card, 64 gigs Ram, No OC at the mo. MT user  (2 - 5 fps gain). DCS run at 60Hz.

Vaicom user. Thrustmaster warthog user. MFG pedals with damper upgrade.... and what an upgrade! Total controls Apache MPDs set to virtual Reality height with brail enhancements to ensure 100% button activation in VR.. Simshaker Jet Pro vibration seat.. Uses data from DCS not sound.... you know when you are dropping into VRS with this bad boy.

Is the old software still being updated or is there a newer DCS software version that I need to down load?

SimShaker for DCS World and Falcon BMS is updated only if critical issues found, if you want more updates you can use SimShaker for Aviators software https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=175028

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]