Chuck's Guides - DCS Tutorial Library

Charly_Owl

14 ore fa, Charly_Owl ha scritto:

• Will be releasing a Quick F-4E guide on Friday (start-up, takeoff and landing).
I really appreciate it, thanks Charly.

43 minutes ago, Charly_Owl said:

Mainly... I am waiting to have any time at all to work on it... 

Many thanks for the work. Your guides are the no.1 source when returning to a module again.

14 hours ago, Charly_Owl said:

So far, this is my roadmap for the upcoming months:

• Will be releasing a Quick F-4E guide on Friday (start-up, takeoff and landing).
  • After that, back to the F-15E air-to-air and IFF sections
  • After, updates to the F-16C, F/A-18C, A-10C are planned (especially with regards to datalink)
  • After, back to the F-15E until guide completion
  • After, AH-64D update

The F-15E guide is in an advanced state (with sensors and air-to-ground weapons being done), but the two big sections remaining are air-to-air weapons and navigation. Once those are done, the remaining sections should be relatively quick to complete.

Thank you for your work! I hope your work on the F15E is not wasted time... 

• Like 2

i7-14700KF 5.6GHz Water Cooled /// ZOTAC RTX 4070 TI Super 16GB /// 32GB RAM DDR5 /// Win11 /// SSDs only

DCS - XP12 - MSFS2020

Posted (edited)

The F4 quick guide is available for everyone on Chuck’s Patreon site, as ever it is invaluable!

https://www.patreon.com/chucksguides

Edited by Baldrick33
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 7

AMD 5800X3D · MSI 4080 · Asus ROG Strix B550 Gaming  · HP Reverb Pro · 1Tb M.2 NVMe, 32Gb Corsair Vengence 3600MHz DDR4 · Windows 11 · Thrustmaster TPR Pedals · VIRPIL T-50CM3 Base, Alpha Prime R. VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Base. JetSeat

A Big thanks to @Charly_Owl 👍

• Like 1

MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - Intel I7 4790K - Artic cooling freezer 7 pro rev 2 - GSKILL 32 Go - SSD Crucial M5 120 go - SSD Crucial 2To - HDD western digital caviar blue 1 TO - Gigabyte GTX 1070 Gaming G1 - Windows 10 home 64 bits

• 3 weeks later...