104th Phoenix Dedicated Server Info

104th_Maverick

104th enforces integrity check anyway...

there is no green shield right now so there is NO integ check right now on 104th.

Further the mirage can not carry Magic missiles or center fuel tank.

8700k@4.7 32GB ram, 1080TI hybrid SC2

there is no green shield right now so there is NO integ check right now on 104th.

Further the mirage can not carry Magic missiles or center fuel tank.

This will change very soon. I have a few issue with my own installation locally. Once that gets resolved, things will happen.

Server updated to 1.5.4.54596.121

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

F-15C can attach AIM-9P5s only in my SP editor. I had assumed until now for a couple of hours that this was some warehousing 104th mission specific thing. But it clearly isn't. This is a 1.5.4 Patch Bug I'm guessing.

IC is now active. No particular settings. Just active vanilla. I need to clean up my install now. lol

The Recurring Mirage/MiG-21 Magic/Fuel Tanks/ASO-2 pods issue etc have been rectified.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hi, I'd like to request that the Mirage gets put on the red side in RedVsBlue 80's scenarios : EACH time I get on and its 80's, I have to choose from being on the team on 40 blues, or on the team of 10 REDs with Russian aircrafts. Normally I ALWAYS go on the smallest team even if its 1V10, but I deeply HATE Russian aircrafts (no offense meant, just my taste :) ) So with M-2K on read it would not only equilibrate teams, but would also make NATO enthusiasts like me happy to go on the small team.

Beside, France was always a country a bit to the left hehe-Oh I heat the magical fairy telling me no politics...

Also, may I ask why reds have ER? Makes no historical sense (NATO had an upgraded AIM-7p that isn't in game in the late 80s where the ER was available) nor balance sense.

Edited by Ktulu2

My intention was to even the teams also, the 21 is already on red.

If I hate modern soviet planes, you can guess how I feel about downgraded similar desings. Also, I don't own it and (while I truly support leatherneck as it is a master piece) am not willing to buy I plane that I simply do not like.

Am I the only one that feels like switching the mirage would be beneficial?

Also, in case people don't look up, I reiterate my question about ERs.

If I hate modern soviet planes, you can guess how I feel about downgraded similar desings. Also, I don't own it and (while I truly support leatherneck as it is a master piece) am not willing to buy I plane that I simply do not like.

It's made to give an advantage to the Russian side, as it's commonly perceived that the 120s give it to the 15s. Let's stop comments on the issue there; believe me, ALL of us would hate another 120s/ET/advantage/disadvantage discussion and it would be out of topic.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Alis Aquilae Aut Pax Aut Bellum"

Veritech's DCS YouTube Channel

Please do not trash talk my planefu

Fishbed is literally God's Plane

• Like 1

/да бойз/

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Ok for the ER, I was just wondering why it was that way.

But I think you guys are missing my point with with the mirage... I'm sure it would have equilibrated the teams by giving reds a NATO plane as every time I get on 80s scenario its 30 blues vs 10 reds, but nevermind I guess i'll practice bfm instead when that happens.