Hacker Thread Deleted?

Global warming is overrated. If you realize that in the beginning the earth was a lush tropical jungle.

LOL and sea level was 50 meters higher. Imagine that you are not in a stable enviroment but a rapidely changing one. you wont like to have to move from your home town because it has been destroyed by a flood.

I dont think then we can live as we have been living untill now and thats going to ruin alot of peoples day.

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

LOL and sea level was 50 meters higher. Imagine that you are not in a stable enviroment but a rapidely changing one. you wont like to have to move from your home town because it has been destroyed by a flood.

I dont think then we can live as we have been living untill now and thats going to ruin alot of peoples day.

House boats will sell well :cool:

white widow rocks! :icon_weed

Mix that WW :icon_weed with AK-47 :icon_weed, and you are a real rebel :)

Tommorow a mate of mine and I will be holding a chill-out afternoon, we gonna order fastfood and smoke from da bong(4 grams of WW! :o) Listening to hippy and hiphop music. :icon_weed

Now where can I get that ak-47? :p

Evil Scotsman rulez! He's tha rebel!

Creedence Clearwater Revival:worthy:

I dont think, its just poachers. Its all sorts of reasons even the most seemessly innocent as earning you own bread can mean 1 cats death by ever shrinking habitat. But the mother of all killers will be when global warming gets to full blast and those animals will find cities where once would be an alternative habitat they could find refuge in. This planet has edured so many weather changes (making the current one look like a picnic) that this one alone wouldnt mean anything different if we werent arround. Now that we are, they have nowhere to run and will die out.

Soon enough we will only know all those fantastic popular animals like tigers and rhinos on old documentaries because they will be all dead in the next 50 years.

We did this before, the giant moa, the giant ground sloth, the giant elk, the mamoth, the mastodonts, the giant lemure, the marsupial lion, the cylathene, the giant beaver and 3 subspecies of tigers have all been wiped out from 20000 years to now. and Im just mentioning a few.

Funny how evolution works. What species has been around since the beginning?

House boats will sell well :cool:

Like those in New orleans? Its not only the sea level to change but the weather as well. I dont think there will be many places in the world thats going to be safe from freak storms. We've been having tornados in europe. Who would tell it just a few years ago.

My PC specs below:

Funny how evolution works. What species has been around since the beginning?

Its not evolution. Earth has suffered 5 massed extintions. Once by global glaciation and 2 others by collision with celestial bodies. The other 2 times were caused mixed enviromental catastrophes of biblical proportions.

Our planet is going trough the 6th major extintion right now. All animals that I referred and prompted you to post you comments were doing just fine untill we came along and burned their habitats down for farm land. The giant moa died out 700 years ago after polinesians landed on new zealand and literaly ate them all to extintion. They didnt run away because they were not imprinted with the instinct that bipeds were predators.

My PC specs below:

Personally I think were more likely to die from sarin gas, anthrax, nuclear detonations and christian conservatives. No offence yall but, christian fundamentalists, jewish fundamentalists, muslem fundamentalists and just plain old white guys from Montana are going to make this place very exciting indeed.

Fundamentalism is not going to be the ultimate reason for our demise. Fortunatly, and probably to your surprise, terrorism acts are still isolated events even if they dictate international politics, or even if it triggers a war. Wars end quicly these days unless you unleash thousands of intercontinetal nuclear missiles. Its unlikely to hapen these days.Your overrating this phenomenon. Wich is not new and we have already observed worse in the past. This whole culture conflict we see now is likely to end badly but its not going to be "game over". Its going to be another dark page in history and another hard lesson that some will experience first hand while others will watch on TV.

All this "down with america and down with jews" Philosofy has already hapened before with true armies with far more potential damage in a far more volatile global political scenario than it is right now. Most of us are too young to remenber or have a notion how dangerous that was and how close we were to anihilation.

Global warming will be a truly global event and may cause more refugees than any other event in human history with all the conflicts that will cause along with the scarceness of resources such as water and energy wich some will have and others will loose. And then in a further future we will have to deal with a decaying biosphere. theres so many species we can make extint untill the whole scheme falls apart.

The fact that oceanic currents are slowing down to a crawl potentialy causing an artificial glaciation is what scares me the most. My country will be flooded with screamin frenchmen trying to run away from the ice and desperate africans to run away from blazing blistering droughts out from hell.

But we will probably say to them: "sorry but the water has risen so much that we had to move inland and we only have space for half the citizen of our own country much less yours!"

My PC specs below:

Global warming will be a truly global event and may cause more refugees than any other event in human history with all the conflicts that will cause along with the scarceness of resources such as water and energy wich some will have and others will loose. And then in a further future we will have to deal with a decaying biosphere. theres so many species we can make extint untill the whole scheme falls apart.

The fact that oceanic currents are slowing down to a crawl potentialy causing an artificial glaciation is what scares me the most. My country will be flooded with screamin frenchmen trying to run away from the ice and desperate africans to run away from blazing blistering droughts out from hell.

But we will probably say to them: "sorry but the water has risen so much that we had to move inland and we only have space for half the citizen of our own country much less yours!"

I've had a very similar converstation lately with this..

As to date.. there has been no proof that the ocean currents are slowing. (as far as I could find out)

But I do suspect that the world governments already know (submarines do more than just plow thru the water y'know and satellites should be able to give some tell tales clues).

The thing that will cause the largest loss of life will be the same old game of plausible deniablity.

No scientist in their right mind is going to say the currents have stopped until there is 5 foot snow storm in Ireland/England. Weatherman will say "Freak Storm"..

Their careers will be over in a hot minute and will be viewed as a "tree hugg'in wackos". As we all know, man and it's greed and stupidity has been this way for centuries....

But until there is a few Freak Storms in Europe...no one will stick their neck out.....and since politians stopped being in the human race after a few year being a politician...you can count on them to say everything about nothing on this senario. And corporations worldwide only care about the bottom line... so we can pretty much bet on misinformation until it's beyond a doubt and they can't deny it any longer.

But by then... it's too late. I hope I'm retired and living in Southern Arizona by then...

The thing is most people don't understand that the damage is already done. Anything we do now won't be felt

for a century or more from now and may be just too late.

Thanks,

Brett

The giant moa died out 700 years ago after polinesians landed on new zealand and literaly ate them all to extintion. They didnt run away because they were not imprinted with the instinct that bipeds were predators.

That is a text-book example of evolution. Organisms work to capitalize on their environment, for their benefit, sometimes even by genetic changes.

Just because we happen to be the most evolved organism, and have the ability to more easily control our environment by technology, doesnt mean its not evolution.

You list all those species that have been lost, try that with the new ones we have discovered. There's many more of those.

Personally I think were more likely to die from sarin gas, anthrax, nuclear detonations and christian conservatives. No offence yall but, christian fundamentalists, jewish fundamentalists, muslem fundamentalists and just plain old white guys from Montana are going to make this place very exciting indeed.

I do not take offense. But I would like to say, I think we are being setup in a position that 'religious' aggression becomes so much that people want nothing to do with religion. I think this is the great delusion.

Terrorists doing what they do in the name of Islam, does not make them Muslim, It makes them liars. The same can be said for all of the Apostate Church's. Called to be seperate from the secular, not compromise with it.

If these people were truly fundamentals, there would be no fighting.

Anyways, how far off topic can we get? Hehe I love this thread.

The topic should be changed to OT: Bullshitting thread.