BS release date?

Hi, i only want to know if there are any news aboute the release date.

My last info was around the 15. May 2006. (I think this date isn't realy possible)

regards vizArt

No, there isn't, and no, there probably won't be until it is released.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump :D

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda

When its done, probably in 2 weeks. ;)

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

well i know it....i know the time when it will be released and it won't be a second different from what i'll tell you know!

It will be released on

the day it's done! :lol:

Thats very helpfull, why bother if you don't know :huh:

Its amazing how much pleasure some people get out of parroting the 'when its done' position. Of course we all know that to be the case. But when somebody asks for any new information, even a rumour, then they are bombarded with 'when its done'.

Come on guys, we all know that it isn't a year off. Not even months off unless some major problems are found.

The fact is, it's getting very close.

• Like 1

Technically, spring season on Northern Hemisphere ends on June 22. Therefore there's still time to make that "Spring 2006" release :D.

But i don't remember of a game that was released ahead of schedule...

So spring means probably fall.:book:

Is anyone keeping a tally on the number of these threads that pop up?

as we speak i am working on a tally program for threads like this,

its in beta now so....

who wants to guess when the tally program will be done? :music_whistling:

ps: yes it does get annoying when someone crushes a legitamite question,

but i also agree the old "when will it be ready" question gets old too.

lets see, hows it go... soon, two weeks, when its done etc etc

there we go, that should be enough for everyone.

i guess what should be said is

please answers from mods only, or only reply if you have something worth adding...

but then there's always someone who,

seems to be able to type yet not understand english ;)

The actual problem with this question is that no one--including the devs--can answer it definitely. The dev's have a target date for release based on their contractual agreements with 1C, I'm sure, but any number of things --many times bugs, sometimes added features, etc-- can make that date slip. I've been around beta testing long enough, either actively or in the wings, to see anticipated release dates slip because of a major bug that turns up, the fixing of which causes 2 or 3 more bugs. And so it goes.

Rich

YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCU1...CR6IZ7crfdZxDg

_____

Win 10 Pro x64, ASUS Z97 Pro MoBo, Intel i7-4790K, EVGA GTX 970 4GB, HyperX Savage 32GB, Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB SSD, 2x Seagate Hybrid Drive 2TB Raid 0.

So summarize, 'when it's done' is a very precice answer. It doesn't matter if you ask 'mods only' or 'devs only' to answer you ... they'll tell you the same thing.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump :D

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda

I don't really care about the release date. I care about receiving stable and finished(bugless as possible) product. FC can satisfy my needs for pretty long time. Take your time devs, you are not alone...;)

"See, to me that's a stupid instrument. It tells what your angle of attack is. If you don't know you shouldn't be flying." - Chuck Yeager, from the back seat of F-15D at age 89.

=RvE=

Guest denneym1

"When its done" is really NOT a precise answer, nor is it in any way true. I cannot count how many times over the years I have seen sims released that were NOT done, nor can I count how many times I have seen companys go under because they either, A: Released a bug-laden POS product, or B: Pushed release dates back time and again until they finally ran out of money and backing, and just folded up. The truth is that developers have funding limitations and deadlines, and financial backers that expect to see a product in a finite time period, not just promises. It is also a fact that LOBS will not be "done" when its released, there are ALWAYS issues that crop up after release. Most likely there will be multiple patches just like with LOMAC and FC. So while ED may try to "finish" it as much as possible, the truth is there is a point it will have to go to release even if its not "done".

Now, some developers have a reputation of releasing products on schedule, and some have reputations of releasing products years later than they were supposed to, or never releasing them at all. A good thing to do would be to look at ED's track record. They are still saying "Spring 06", so I am guessing it will not be much later than that. Summer, probably. Next year? I think ED has other things they want to be doing next year than still messing with getting BS released.

So would you recomend:

"when it's released"

or

"when a ballance has been reached between temporal and financial constraints on the one hand and E.D.'s professionalism & customer expectations on the other"

or should we just stick with "when it's done", which everyone knows & can remember.

:-)

Cheers.

Guest denneym1

It is more a balance between the programmers and the bean counters, usually achieved when the bean counters tell the programmers there will be no more paychecks until there is a product on the market. But whatever you call it, "done" it will not be. Not the end of the world, as long its reasonably complete and the worst of the remaining issues can be taken care of with patches. No sim/game stays in development until its "done", as that would virtually never happen. There is always something to fix and/or improve. "When its released" would be more accurate.