Joint Warrior 15-1 - Community Event

104th_Maverick

Yes that is fine but a fighter replacing a striker or the other way around is not allowed.

Further, a pilot must fly at least 90mn to validate his participation, which means that only one substitution is possible per slot and must happen at half time (one hour and half after kick off).

Substitute can spool up and hold short until teammate lands, comes to a complete stop and disconnects. Substitution must also be broadcasted via in game chat by both pilots. Additionally, exiting pilot must send a PM to an administrator confirming name.of the sub and time of the swapping.

Last but not least, subs must sign up in advance as reserve pilots for a particular team on the official registration thread.

banner_discordBannerDimensions_500w.jpg

Situational Awareness: https://sa-sim.com/ | The Air Combat Dojo: https://discord.gg/Rz77eFj

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have one wish about the missions. In JW3 the ground targets consisted about 18 ground units which is not much. While destroying ground targets won't be easy, I'd like it to be possible to have higher possible total score from destroyed ground targets, ie. put more targets in the mission, like 50 units or something like that. Or if the number can't be increased much, then use units that have higher value. I think this would be especially welcome if we don't have AWACS or tankers as high value assets this time.

• Like 2

DCS Finland: Suomalainen DCS yhteisö -- Finnish DCS community

--------------------------------------------------

SF Squadron

Thanks for the reply Flankerator!

Gotta say though, +1 with Bushmanni and Aleman.

The air-to-air aspect is already so heavily favored by the comparatively-anemic requirement of 4 air-to-ground slots and in practical terms, air-to-air success is obviously going to be the strongest determination of the team's success. The penalty for failing to intercept ground pounders, relatively helpless in a match-up with air superiority fighters, needs to represent how big a failing it really is.

If a flight of A-10s can manage to get past an onslaught of fighters and take out a bunch of stuff on the ground, that's much more of an accomplishment than racking up yet another air-to-air kill. And of course, there needs to be an abundance of targets for them to hit. If they've got 18 units and they take them out in one flight, like a 4 ship of A-10s with 6x Mavs can do with spare change, they're basically out of the game before it's even half over.

• Like 1

I have one wish about the missions. In JW3 the ground targets consisted about 18 ground units which is not much. While destroying ground targets won't be easy, I'd like it to be possible to have higher possible total score from destroyed ground targets, ie. put more targets in the mission, like 50 units or something like that. Or if the number can't be increased much, then use units that have higher value. I think this would be especially welcome if we don't have AWACS or tankers as high value assets this time.

Thanks for the reply Flankerator!

Gotta say though, +1 with Bushmanni and Aleman.

The air-to-air aspect is already so heavily favored by the comparatively-anemic requirement of 4 air-to-ground slots and in practical terms, air-to-air success is obviously going to be the strongest determination of the team's success. The penalty for failing to intercept ground pounders, relatively helpless in a match-up with air superiority fighters, needs to represent how big a failing it really is.

If a flight of A-10s can manage to get past an onslaught of fighters and take out a bunch of stuff on the ground, that's much more of an accomplishment than racking up yet another air-to-air kill. And of course, there needs to be an abundance of targets for them to hit. If they've got 18 units and they take them out in one flight, like a 4 ship of A-10s with 6x Mavs can do with spare change, they're basically out of the game before it's even half over.

I didn't even know that Joint Warrior had an air to ground aspect ;)

Thanks for the feedback, Bushmanni, Aleman and Pyromaniac.

We will look into this.

I remember in JW1, Tor's were so difficult to take out and people were struggling with A10's on the blue side. That's why we made Frogfoot's available to both sides.

Keep an eye out as I'm sure Maverick will get back to you on this.

banner_discordBannerDimensions_500w.jpg

Situational Awareness: https://sa-sim.com/ | The Air Combat Dojo: https://discord.gg/Rz77eFj

ground units

Thanks for the feedback, Bushmanni, Aleman and Pyromaniac.

We will look into this.

I remember in JW1, Tor's were so difficult to take out and people were struggling with A10's on the blue side. That's why we made Frogfoot's available to both sides.

Keep an eye out as I'm sure Maverick will get back to you on this.

I think we should keep SU-25T in both sides, and valuate higher the ground units, or place more. strikers are the only that can switch planes from Su-25T to A-10C or viceversa when they returned to base.

Regards,

RuSh

• Like 1

=WRAG=OSA Russia Su 27

=WRAG=Sparco Russia Su 27

=WRAG=Wolk Belarussia Su 27

Spare =WRAG=

Kulifan Su 27

Sniper Su 27

Vel Su 27

A-G - after study of mission breef. Please advise mission draft.

We face some internal troubles to allocate people for this event.

Therefore:

=WRAG= squad will not participate in this event.

Небо - это точка опоры...

=WRAG=OSA

http://wings-of-russia.ru

We add to Sweeper in Our Coalition!

This is an update of our lineup at the moment.

Slot 01 =EDP 71st= AlemaN SU-27

Slot 02 =EDP 71st= Enzel SU-27

Slot 03 =EDP 71st= AlpenWolf SU-27

Slot 04 =EDP 71st= Rush SU-33/SU-27/F-15

Slot 05 =EDP 71st= Honos F-15

Slot 06 =EDP 71st= Skyhell F-15

Slot 07 EVC 57th Iberian SU-27

Slot 08 EVC 57th Thunder SU-27

Slot 09 EVC 57th Ninja F-15

Slot 10 EVC 57th Hoggan F-15

Slot 11 EVC 57th Ariel SU-25T/A-10C

Slot 12 EVC 57th Jacobs SU-25T/A-10C

Slot 13 =LoneWolf= Plaiskool F-15

Slot 14 =LoneWolf= Viking_Tsunami F-15

Slot 15 =LoneWolf= Sweeper F-15

Slot 16 =LoneWolf= Mamba SU-27

Slot 17 =LoneWolf= Kystoy A-10C/F-15

Slot 18 =LoneWolf= Wodan F-15

Slot 19 373vFs Greg

Slot 20 373vFs reserved

Slot 21 373vFs reserved

Slot 22 373vFs reserved

Slot 23 **available**

Slot 24 **available**

Edited by aleman_mza

Escuela de Pilotos =EDP 71st=

http://dcslatino.forospanish.com/

Edited my callsign, now it is:

S77th-DanielNL

Germany/Netherlands

MiG-29S

Will fly with S77th, if possible.

DCS Wishlist: 2K11 Krug SA-4 Ganef SAM, VR-TrackIR icons next to player names in score-chart

PvP: 100+ manual player-kills with Stingers on a well known dynamic campaign server - 100+ VTOL FARP landings & 125+ hours AV-8B, F-14 crew, royal dutch airforce F-16C - PvP campaigns since 2013

DCS server-admins: please adhere to a common sense gaming industry policy as most server admins throughout the industry do. (After all there's enough hostility on the internet already which really doesn't help anyone. Thanks.)

Dell Visor VR headset, Ryzen 5 5600 (6C/12T), RTX 2060 - basic DCS-community rule-of-thumb: Don't believe bad things that a PvP pilot claims about another PvP pilot without having analyzed the existing evidence

All pilots that wants to join in our coalition I ask for more time until the next weekend. We are waiting that some pilots confirm their participation in the event. Thanks you for your interested in participate with EDP/EVC57 Coalition.

Hello everyone.

After talking with the EDP/EVC57 guys, the 373vFs would like to join that coalition with 4x fighters.

The names of our pilots and fighter types will be available asap.

If there are less than 4 slots available please let us know.

Thanks in advance.

Greg

"ARGO" DCS UH-1H DLC SP Campaign

373vFS DCS World squadron (Greece) - www.buddyspike.net

"ARGO 2.0 Project Phoenix" UH-1H DLC Campaign - WIP