SimShaker for DCS World Sound Mode Expansion - Discussion

2 hours ago, Bob1943 said:

Using SimShaker for Aviators version 1.3.13.0

Very much outdated. Please get the actual version here https://simshaker-for-aviators.github.io/SimShaker-for-Aviators-Releases/

• Like 3

Gametrix JetSeats thread (in English) ,

SimShaker addon for bass-shakers thread (in English),

Andre's blog, downloads, manuals (in English).

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 2 weeks later...

Andre, using Simshaker and DCS-Bios for many of my cockpit peripherals. After the simshaker lines were added to the export.lua, DCS-Bios will no longer connect to the sim. Any suggestions?

Asus ROG Maximus X Apex//Core I7 8700K @ 5.3Ghz //32GB DDR4 RAM//Asus 3090 RTX//4K monitor w/ TrackIR 5

Hi Andre, Just purchased a Buttkicker Gamer Plus to use with SSA and my JetPad. I downloaded the sound module and will be purchasing the paid version after test. I can’t seem to find how to set up the SSA software to work concurrently with the sound module. Can someone point me in the right direction? I find the sound module setup instructions but not for using with SSA. Also, do I need to run the sound module with the game as I do with SSA? Thank You

12 hours ago, Sn8ke said:

Andre, using Simshaker and DCS-Bios for many of my cockpit peripherals. After the simshaker lines were added to the export.lua, DCS-Bios will no longer connect to the sim. Any suggestions?

I'm not a guy who develops SimShaker for Aviators. It's by f4l0.
SimShaker Sound Module doesn't use the export.lua directly.

2 hours ago, greyeagle787 said:

Hi Andre, Just purchased a Buttkicker Gamer Plus to use with SSA and my JetPad. I downloaded the sound module and will be purchasing the paid version after test. I can’t seem to find how to set up the SSA software to work concurrently with the sound module. Can someone point me in the right direction? I find the sound module setup instructions but not for using with SSA. Also, do I need to run the sound module with the game as I do with SSA? Thank You

null

image.png

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Andre,

Can you please explain how we direct sounds to specific ASIO channel outputs when in 6 channel mode? E.g, how would I send left wheel touchdown to just the rear-left audio channel?

I thought it might be via a multichannel wave file, but it appears all your wave files are mono. Are you using metadata to tell the sound module where to route it?

Thank you for your help. 🙂

3 hours ago, Dogmanbird said:

Hi Andre,

Can you please explain how we direct sounds to specific ASIO channel outputs when in 6 channel mode? E.g, how would I send left wheel touchdown to just the rear-left audio channel?

I thought it might be via a multichannel wave file, but it appears all your wave files are mono. Are you using metadata to tell the sound module where to route it?

Thank you for your help. 🙂

Hi Dogmanbird,
No, mono files are just for 1 shaker mode. For 6 shakers files are 6-channels.
Please refer to the User Guide https://simshaker.com/guides/sound where to find the files.

• Thanks 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 2 weeks later...

Can any one tell me what exports are required for simshaker? Working on a MP server and all exports are disabled currently. Need to know which ones need to be enabled for it to work for users. 

Thanks in advance. 

8 hours ago, ARMORINE said:

Can any one tell me what exports are required for simshaker? Working on a MP server and all exports are disabled currently. Need to know which ones need to be enabled for it to work for users. 

Thanks in advance. 

Export Self

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hello Andre,

I just got my simshaker to get deactivated and it is saying to activate it. I am unsure what happened here but I tied this is with my microsoft account some time ago and never had an issue until today.

EDIT SOLVED: I just redid my key that you sent me in my old email,which I am glad I saved it, and it was reactivated thankyou Andre for this software 😉

Edited by The_Nephilim
  • Like 1

ASRock Z590 Phantom Gaming 4/AC / Intel i7 10700K @ 5.1Ghz / Noctua DHS-14 Heatsinkw/Fan /  Samsung 970plus m.2 1TB  /  eVGA FTW3 2080Ti /  RipJaws - 64GB RAM @3200  /  SoundBlaster Z  / Reverb G2 VR /  ThrustMaster HOTAS Cougar & MFD's / Buttkicker Gamer 2

so - unsure if this is the right thread - but as of my last post ( Windows 10, HH8 pad and Simshaker Sound and Aviator software) when everything was working like a dream - I've updated to windows 11 and...now my software doesnt identify/ cant find the pad being connected anymore. 
Is there anything that I can do ? 
Has this happened to anyone else? 

Come fly with us : https://discord.gg/tawdcs  TAW CJTF 13 - EU TZ MilSim Squadron

Ryzen 5 5600X | 32GB DDR4 3733| ASUS Radeon RX 6700 XT  | ASrock B550 Phantom Gaming 4 | HP Reverb G2 | Thrustmaster Warthog Throttle , F16 & F18 grips , TFRP Rudders |  Win 10

• 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, hannibal said:

hey guys i am about to dive into making custom multichannel sound files for simshaker.

can someone share how the base sound file are organized? i see some wav files ending in L, R, 2L, 2R, x, y, z..

let say plane stall.. what files make up the plane stall effect?

I dint Remember the exact name but you can trigger the verbose log while flying provoking a stall and the exact name file will show unless im mistaken

• Like 1

i5 8400 | 32 Gb RAM | RTX 2080Ti | Virpil Mongoose T-50 base w/ Warthog & Hornet sticks | Warthog throttle | Cougar throttle USB | DIY Collective | Virpil desk mount | VKB T-Rudder Mk IV | Oculus Rift S | Buddy-Fox A-10 UFC | 3x TM MFDs | 2x bass shakers pedal plate| SIMple SIMpit chair | WinWing TakeOff panel | PointCTRL v2 | Andre JetSeat | Winwing Hornet UFC | Winwing Viper ICP

FC3 - Warthog - F-5E - Harrier - NTTR - Hornet - Tomcat - Huey - Viper - C-101 - PG - Hip - SuperCarrier - Syria - Warthog II - Hind - South Atlantic - Sinai - Strike Eagle

12 hours ago, hannibal said:

hey guys i am about to dive into making custom multichannel sound files for simshaker.

can someone share how the base sound file are organized? i see some wav files ending in L, R, 2L, 2R, x, y, z..

let say plane stall.. what files make up the plane stall effect?

You can see the files description in the dropdown list on SimShaker Sound Module Test tab.

• Thanks 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

thanks @=Andre=

after editing some sound files..

i didnt realize there more possibilities to the bass shaker effects

how much more immersive to go to 2 shakers from 1?

i currently run a buttkicker LFE...

would two mini buttkickers LFE's provide a better experience?

find me on steam! username: Hannibal_A101A

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197969447179

14 hours ago, hannibal said:

thanks @=Andre=

after editing some sound files..

i didnt realize there more possibilities to the bass shaker effects

how much more immersive to go to 2 shakers from 1?

i currently run a buttkicker LFE...

would two mini buttkickers LFE's provide a better experience?

I think so. If you put them left/right you will feel missile launches, landing gear locking/unlocking on different sides, as an example.

• Like 2

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 2 weeks later...

When using both a jetpad and a bass shaker, is it possible to co trol the effects separately? For example I only want the bass shaker to provide engine effects, not the jet pad. And I only want the jetpack to produce missile effects and gear effects, not the pad...

1 hour ago, j9murphy said:

When using both a jetpad and a bass shaker, is it possible to co trol the effects separately? For example I only want the bass shaker to provide engine effects, not the jet pad. And I only want the jetpack to produce missile effects and gear effects, not the pad...

Yes it is

• Like 2

i5 8400 | 32 Gb RAM | RTX 2080Ti | Virpil Mongoose T-50 base w/ Warthog & Hornet sticks | Warthog throttle | Cougar throttle USB | DIY Collective | Virpil desk mount | VKB T-Rudder Mk IV | Oculus Rift S | Buddy-Fox A-10 UFC | 3x TM MFDs | 2x bass shakers pedal plate| SIMple SIMpit chair | WinWing TakeOff panel | PointCTRL v2 | Andre JetSeat | Winwing Hornet UFC | Winwing Viper ICP

FC3 - Warthog - F-5E - Harrier - NTTR - Hornet - Tomcat - Huey - Viper - C-101 - PG - Hip - SuperCarrier - Syria - Warthog II - Hind - South Atlantic - Sinai - Strike Eagle

On 6/13/2023 at 4:43 AM, j9murphy said:

You will have 2 columns with dedicated settings for the pad and the shakers in SimShaker for Aviators by f4l0.

Edited by =Andre=
  • Like 2

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]