the problem awar of missiles of F15C of Version 1.5.2

Mica IR

Hi Gentlemen,

I have a last version 1.5.2... And i play FC3 , F15C.

In a mission made by me, when i fly F15C and when i have a missile in front of me i heard :" missile eleven a clock low :", But when i am in the server of multiplayers i dont heard anything when i have a missile in front of me.

Is it normaly ?

Thank you for your answers.

Best Regards.

Mica IR

Mica, you probably had AI flying with you in the mission and as your wing men they make call-outs. In multiplayer you most probably don't have any AI flying in flight with you :)

Use your RWR to check for incoming radar guided missiles and keep you Situation Awareness high by looking outside of your cockpit to spot IR missiles inbound

'Shadow'

Everybody gotta be offended and take it personally now-a-days

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for the offtopic question :

What kind of weapons do you use, for ground vehicles?

Thank you

I9 12900k@ 5 GHz | 32 GB DDR4 | Asus ROG  Strix Z690-A Gaming Wifi d4| RTX 3090 | 6 TB SSD + 8 TB HDD | 4K Samsung Q90R 55" | VKB MK III PRO L | Virpil Throttle MONGOOST-50 | MFG Crosswind | TrackIR5

harsh language???

Language used by F-15C pilots in such away that causes discomfort or irritation to the ground target.

If that doesn't work..

taunt_zpsrhlxmzkq.gif

• Like 1

[sIGPIC]http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn266/JINX1391/jinx%20f99th%20sig_zps2hgu4xsl.png[/sIGPIC]

"90% of the people who actually got to fly the F/A-18C

module there (E3 2017) have never even heard of DCS

or are otherwise totally undeserving pieces of trash."

-Pyromanic4002

harsh language???

you have to open the canope and speak realy loud so they can hear you

| VR goggles | Autopilot panel | Headtracker | TM HOTAS | G920 HOTAS | MS FFB 2 | Throttle Quadrants | 8600K | GTX 1080 | 64GB RAM| Win 10 x64 | Voicerecognition | 50" UHD TV monitor | 40" 1080p TV monitor | 2x 24" 1080p side monitors | 24" 1080p touchscreen |

you have to open the canope and speak realy loud so they can hear you

using one of those brass megaphones helps also

megaphone-call.jpg

For the WIN

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

If your desired effect on the target is making the pilot defecate his pants laughing then you can definitely achieve it with a launch like that.

Don't forget you can kill them with kindness by writing something like, "Please leave this area" on a sheet of paper and holding it up against the canopy as you pass by them.

Did Canada get their hands on those 15s by any chance? :D

AMD 5600X -- Gigabyte RTX 3070 Vision -- 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 -- HP Reverb G2 -- Logitech 3D Extreme Pro -- Thrustmaster TWCS

BRRRT!  Car and aviation enthusiast, gun nut and computer nerd! 🙂

Language used by F-15C pilots in such away that causes discomfort or irritation to the ground target.

If that doesn't work..

taunt_zpsrhlxmzkq.gif

Are you serious Clarke?,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Windows 10 Pro - 64 Bit / ASUS ROG Strix B650E-F Gaming / AMD 7800X3D / G.Skill Trident Z5 NEO 64GB DDR5 6000 Ram / SSD M.2 SK hynix Platinum P41 2TB / MSI Gaming GeForce RTX 4090 SUPRIM Liquid X 24G / SteelSeries Arctis 7 Headset /LG-Ultragear 38" IPS LED Ultrawide HD Monitor (3840 x 1600) / Track IR4 / Thrustmaster TPR Pendular Rudder Pedals / Virpil HOTAS VPC Constellation ALPHA-R & VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Throttle