Removed

CptSmiley

1ff19656b2.png

After today's patch:

qzj6vs.jpg

Note: Didn't bother to plot the surpercruise area, but I tried briefly and it will supercruise roughly similar to the 5F flight manual graph in the citation. Tried 45 000ft but it isn't able to sustain level flight there currently. Overall, it looks much better than before. Still need some minor tweaking though :)

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the update! :)

- Fixed cover switches being able to switch even with cover on

Most of them, except those two which still have the problem:

- Fire Extinguisher Switch

- Selective Jettison Switch

It seems some of the rotating knobs have been fixed and rotate correctly (left click = CCW, right click = CW), but not all of them (like INS Parameter Selector, INS Mode Selector, Radar Altimeter Min Altitude - that should be an analogue knob).

System specs: Win7 x64 | CPU: i7-4770K | RAM: 16 GB | GPU: GTX 980 Ti 6 GB | Thrustmaster HOTAS | MFG rudder pedals | SATA3 SSD | TrackIR

Most of them, except those two which still have the problem:

- Fire Extinguisher Switch

- Selective Jettison Switch

It seems some of the rotating knobs have been fixed and rotate correctly (left click = CCW, right click = CW), but not all of them (like INS Parameter Selector, INS Mode Selector, Radar Altimeter Min Altitude - that should be an analogue knob).

Already reported.

1338 - beyond leet

ED Forum rules EN|DE|RU

I have three queries.

Was the TDC slew axis,

Radar Azimuth keyboard callback,

Radar bar sweep keyboard callback,

Implimented?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i7 10700K OC 5.1GHZ / 500GB SSD & 1TB M:2 & 4TB HDD / MSI Gaming MB / GTX 1080 / 32GB RAM / Win 10 / TrackIR 4 Pro / CH Pedals / TM Warthog

TDC slew isn't working for me for some reason, even with the defaults. hrm.

The "K" key is in conflict with kneeboard key bind... ho, yes, by default, the TDC work with "L", "I", "J" and "K" key in the Mirage 2000 module... don't ask me why... it's "like that", that's life...

the 3 last have been implemented by the community, a quick search and you will find them. The first has to be implemented by Razbam themselves

I can't figure out how to use the TDC slew axis. I have assigned them to my Warthog HOTAS slew control, but doesn't move the TDC. I can only get the digital slew control working. Help!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel Core I7 4820K @4.3 GHz, Asus P9X79 motherboard, 16 GB RAM @ 933 MHz, NVidia GTX 1070 with 8 GB VRAM, Windows 10 Pro

I can't figure out how to use the TDC slew axis. I have assigned them to my Warthog HOTAS slew control, but doesn't move the TDC. I can only get the digital slew control working. Help!

Tried analogue TDC slew with my HOTAS Cougar and it doesn't work. Has anyone gotten it to work?

I have looked everywhere and cannot find an answer:

I launched DCS 2.0 when I got home today and it did not do a "desktop" update when I launched. Yet, in the main menu i had the news feed tell me Red Flag was available. So I went to the mission editor to see if the new Mirage liveries were there....nope. Launched a ramp start mission i made and tried to change the altimeter and manipulate other "fixes" from the change log on page one of this thread and I am sure that the update did not happen for me. Any thoughts?

***EDIT*** it seems to have randomly fixed itself and is now auto updating...

Edited by Strider

Update issues

Hello everyone,

After playing for 15 minutes or so I can tell that:

1) TDC Slew Axis is not working for me either

2) Aircraft still veers heavily left on takeoff. Impossible to takeoff in a normal manner.

3) NWS doesn't automatically disengage at 30KTS or so (as the manual specifies)

4) M2000 Sound issues continue (ambient/engine noise is low from time to time and then randomly comes on loud - nothing to do with airspeed). Seems only some of us are suffering from this.

5) Related to DCSW - sound balance seems to have shifted right. It's obvious with the music at the homescreen. Never experienced this before in DCS or on my computer. Other sound sources show no problem. It's super annoying.

The installation definitely updated as I have lots of the new features listed.

i75820k @ 4.3GHZ - X99 ASUS DELUXE - H110 - 16GB DDR4 3000 - GTX970 - DELL U3415W

Folks, the team is scattered right now due to commitments that could not be dismissed. CptSmiley still has a week before his return. He is aware of your comments but cannot do anything until his return :'(

We will keep fixing the aircraft until it is good (not perfect, perfection is unattainable and it is the enemy of the good).

Some stuff, like axis movements or ffb are scheduled to be included later, when their main systems are upgraded (e.g: The TDC movement will be overhauled when the radar gets upgraded).

We got this "critical fix" out before we enter into our upgrade schedule, where all the bugs will be dealt with.

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"The three most dangerous things in the world are a programmer with a soldering iron, a hardware type with a program patch and a user with an idea."