Removed

CptSmiley

Thanks for the update, loving the M2000 so far, can't wait to see how it shapes up.

Was wondering, is the Eclaire-M on the development roadmap? It's a modular system of 6 cartridge dispenser modules (CDM), that allows for up to 48 additional flares, or 108 more chaff (or a combination, flare CDM = 8 cartridges, chaff CDM = 18 cartridges). It's also compatible with all M2K variants. Considering the Spirale's limited number of flares, the extra 48 is going to be pretty useful in a furball!

To give an example of it's modularity here is the MBDA datasheet http://www.mbda-systems.com/?action=force-download-attachment&attachment_id=5265

mnyZEGH.jpg

This image shows an Eclair-M with 2x flare CDM and 4x chaff CDM (16 flares, 72 chaff).

You can see at the bottom of the Spirale datasheet an example of a Spirale/Eclair-M CDM off the aircraft; http://www.mbda-systems.com/?action=force-download-attachment&attachment_id=5295

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can hear a tic tac inside the cockpit a clock ?

Yes me too. It must be a bug.

PC: i7 9700K, 32 GB RAM, RTX 2080 SUPER, Tir 5, Hotas Warthog Throttle, VPC MongoosT-50CM2 Base with VPC MongoosT-50CM2 Grip, VKB-SIM T-RUDDER PEDALS MK.IV. Modules : NEVADA, F-5E, M-2000C, BF-109K4, A-10C, FC3, P-51D, MIG-21BIS, MI-8MTV2, F-86F, FW-190D9, UH-1H, L-39, MIG-15BIS, AJS37, SPITFIRE-MKIX, AV8BNA, PERSIAN GULF, F/A-18C HORNET, YAK-52, KA-50, F-14,SA342, C-101, F-16, JF-17, Supercarrier,I-16,MIG-19P, P-47D,A-10C_II

I can hear a tic tac inside the cockpit a clock ?

Known Bug. Happens with simplified comms.

Shagrat

- Flying Sims since 1984 -:pilotfly:

Win 10 | i5 10600K@4.1GHz | 64GB | GeForce RTX 3090 - Asus VG34VQL1B  | TrackIR5 | Simshaker & Jetseat | VPForce Rhino Base & VIRPIL T50 CM2 Stick on 200mm curved extension | VIRPIL T50 CM2 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Plus/Apache64 Grip | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals | WW Top Gun MIP | a hand made AHCP | 2x Elgato StreamDeck (Buttons galore)

Nice graph. How about making another one as soon as the update is released? We already know it's going to be different.

- Made multiple corrections to engine performance

- Corrected fuselage drag for more correct performance

- Added transonic drag effects

Edited by Brisse

1ff19656b2.png

The correct phrase to use would be M?, not WTF? This is a French airframe, so don't you think it ought to be a French expletive too?

All the flight envelope data in the manual is currently reproduced courtesy of the Falcon 4.0 manual. It isn't yet a true reflection of the DCS World module. As it is an early beta, do you really consider WTF? an appropriate response under the circumstances?

See fix list, corrected in development and should see it in the next update :)

Lots if things already fixed in the next patch... Great job by the way! You are really addicted to programming this stuff, aren't you? :D

Shagrat

- Flying Sims since 1984 -:pilotfly:

Win 10 | i5 10600K@4.1GHz | 64GB | GeForce RTX 3090 - Asus VG34VQL1B  | TrackIR5 | Simshaker & Jetseat | VPForce Rhino Base & VIRPIL T50 CM2 Stick on 200mm curved extension | VIRPIL T50 CM2 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Plus/Apache64 Grip | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals | WW Top Gun MIP | a hand made AHCP | 2x Elgato StreamDeck (Buttons galore)

The correct phrase to use would be M?, not WTF? This is a French airframe, so don't you think it ought to be a French expletive too?

All the flight envelope data in the manual is currently reproduced courtesy of the Falcon 4.0 manual. It isn't yet a true reflection of the DCS World module. As it is an early beta, do you really consider WTF? an appropriate response under the circumstances?

FM isn't yet tuned for that Falcon Charts it's still getting worked on we don't know the real DCS performance right now

The falon charts are just for us so we can have a reference

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Youtube

Reddit

Am I missing something? Is the latest update (1/1/16) already up or is this a list the team is currently working on? I have not had DCS update for a while now and still have the things happening on the list. thanks in advance

Am I missing something? Is the latest update (1/1/16) already up or is this a list the team is currently working on? I have not had DCS update for a while now and still have the things happening on the list. thanks in advance

The fixes you see there are fixes that are fixed internally and being tested for release

Hopefully sometimes soon cus Zeus said it's gonna come out during the first days of January cus ED starts their holidays on Jan the 6th or something like that.

So tomorrow maybe

Fingers crossed

Edited by Rlaxoxo

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Youtube

Reddit

The fixes you see there are fixes that are fixed internally and being tested for release

Hopefully sometimes soon cus Zeus said it's gonna come out during the first days of January cus ED starts their holidays on Jan the 6th or something like that.

So tomorrow maybe

Fingers crossed

Well it was more of a 'maybe in the first days of Jan' and Wags said somewhere else that ED was out for the first 10 days of January. So I personally wouldn't bet on anything before the 15th...

Specs:

i9 10900K @ 5.1 GHz, EVGA GTX 1080Ti, MSI Z490 MEG Godlike, 32GB DDR4 @ 3600, Win 10, Samsung S34E790C, Vive, TIR5, 10cm extended Warthog on WarBRD, Crosswinds

Well it was more of a 'maybe in the first days of Jan' and Wags said somewhere else that ED was out for the first 10 days of January. So I personally wouldn't bet on anything before the 15th...

NOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Y u tell me dis!!!!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Youtube

Reddit

Thanks for the update, loving the M2000 so far, can't wait to see how it shapes up.

Was wondering, is the Eclaire-M on the development roadmap? It's a modular system of 6 cartridge dispenser modules (CDM), that allows for up to 48 additional flares, or 108 more chaff (or a combination, flare CDM = 8 cartridges, chaff CDM = 18 cartridges). It's also compatible with all M2K variants. Considering the Spirale's limited number of flares, the extra 48 is going to be pretty useful in a furball!

To give an example of it's modularity here is the MBDA datasheet http://www.mbda-systems.com/?action=force-download-attachment&attachment_id=5265

mnyZEGH.jpg

This image shows an Eclair-M with 2x flare CDM and 4x chaff CDM (16 flares, 72 chaff).

You can see at the bottom of the Spirale datasheet an example of a Spirale/Eclair-M CDM off the aircraft; http://www.mbda-systems.com/?action=force-download-attachment&attachment_id=5295

No, only first Eclair version, bringing total to 32 Flares + 130 Chaffs...not so bad !

http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=2620198&postcount=17

Mirage fanatic !

I7-7700K/ MSI RTX3080/ RAM 64 Go/ SSD / TM Hornet stick-Virpil WarBRD + Virpil CM3 Throttle + MFG Crosswind + Reverb G2.

Flickr gallery: https://www.flickr.com/gp/71068385@N02/728Hbi

Yes. We will enable TDC axis.

Is that how it is IRL? The TDC-switch on the throttle looks like a 4-directional switch and not like an axis. I'm just asking, because I want to know how I should map my controls if I want to have it like it is IRL.

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

It seems to work fine as a 4-way switch, but for WH owners its really a waste of buttons we could use elsewhere, not like we use the mini-stick for anything else.

IAF.Tomer

My Rig:

Core i7 6700K + Corsair Hydro H100i GTX

Gigabyte Z170X Gaming 7,G.Skill 32GB DDR4 3000Mhz

Gigabyte GTX 980 OC

Samsung 840EVO 250GB + 3xCrucial 275GB in RAID 0 (1500 MB/s)

Asus MG279Q | TM Warthog + Saitek Combat Pedals + TrackIR 5

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Is that how it is IRL? The TDC-switch on the throttle looks like a 4-directional switch and not like an axis. I'm just asking, because I want to know how I should map my controls if I want to have it like it is IRL.

I think it's a 4 way switch in the real thing.

It seems to work fine as a 4-way switch, but for WH owners its really a waste of buttons we could use elsewhere, not like we use the mini-stick for anything else.

As a HOTAS Cougar user I agree. I would like to use the microstick which is intended for this purpose, even though the real M-2000C doesn't seem to have one.

Not sure if its been mapped already but could we please have the ECM panel have some keyboard mapping. ECM is best used sparringly and when needed but maneuvering your plane and trying to "click" on that "tiny" toggle at the same time can take up to 30 seconds!

IRL it would be found easily with muscle memory and the pilot would not even need to look down to toggle it, if we had it mapped we could do the same instead of needing to mouse over it.

Cheers.