Removed

CptSmiley

Hi guys,

Congrats to Razbam for what will be a masterpiece when finished.

I noted in my tests that latest version has not the "gonflage boudin" implemented.

It's a pneumatic sealant inflated once canopy is closed to ensure minimal air leakage.

As a reference the noise that it produces IRL is close to the one we have in the mig 21.

Cheers,

Philippe

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just updated the list:

- Input file fixes in preparation for localization

- Gear modeling improvements

- Added keyboard control for all flight controls (pitch, roll, yaw, throttle)

thanks for keeping us updated. This module has a lot of potential.

BTW, any update on the template you said would release this week? =P Really interested in making a few skins for it.

When will there be an update to place as an AI unit for those that don't own the module? I am running V1.5 release (not beta); will updates be sent to ED for the release version? Would love to view them in game. And any update on the template for skins? Want to make a few.

Just updated the list:

- Input file fixes in preparation for localization

- Gear modeling improvements

- Added keyboard control for all flight controls (pitch, roll, yaw, throttle)

Captain, could you please also add binding keys for radar silence emit and so on? as well as the azimuth? that would be helpful and i suppose not hard to program. these things we use intensively when we are flying and it s hard to take hands off the stick and use the mouse sometimes.

thanks a bunch!

You got it will take care of that this week along with a couple of other inputs other people are asking to be joystick mappable.

thanks a lot, you are guys at Razbam rock hard. radar shortcuts definitely need to be on Hotas!

its pretty late in Germany but i go to bed happy now. have a great evening there in the US!

You got it will take care of that this week along with a couple of other inputs other people are asking to be joystick mappable.

Thanks, this will be a big help! That and the selective jettison switch :music_whistling:

I've tried adding them myself but it's become clear the coding for inputs was not as simple as it first appeared.

Intel 9600K@4.9GHz, Asus Z390, 32GB DDR4, EVGA RTX 3070, Custom Water Cooling, 970 EVO 1TB NVMe

34" UltraWide 3440x1440 Curved Monitor, 21" Touch Screen MFD monitor, TIR5

My Pit Build, VKB Gunfighter Pro w/WH Grip, TMWH Throttle, MFG Crosswinds W/Combat Pedals, Cougar MFDs, Custom A-10C panels, Custom Helo Collective, SimShaker with Transducer

Great!

IMO all cockpit buttons and switches should eventually be mappable.

^ this

All buttons, switches and rotators should be mappable to keyboard shortcut so we can assign them to hotas

(I'm thinking about thé big rotator on the x52 that i could assign to thé radar mode selector!! That would be perfect!)

L'important n'est pas de tuer, mais de survivre.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

if you read this you are too curious

^ this

All buttons, switches and rotators should be mappable to keyboard shortcut so we can assign them to hotas

(I'm thinking about thé big rotator on the x52 that i could assign to thé radar mode selector!! That would be perfect!)

sure, everything will be mapable, but they are busy fixing other more important things, so I d like to ask for the most needed functions like the radar modes which you change intensively during the flight / combat

there are cheap joysticks, it really changes the experience. you cant fly sims with keyboard

I'm not flying with a keyboard I have Thrustmaster T16000M joystick and It's really good ...

The thing is I keep my left hand on the keyboard and right on the Joystick since I got used to playing like that and have access to massive amount of binds which I can't really live without

And now I have to keep changing my throttle and moving my hand from keyboard then joystick

Really pain in the ass

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Youtube

Reddit

I haven't checked the entire thread. Is there any indication that the the D key highlighted in red will be fixed in the upcoming fixes? When I switch to close range mode, I simply cannot go back to normal RWS mode. Completely turning off radar and master weapons arm doesn't work, when I switch them back on Im still in close range mode. Nothing I can do will revert back to the normal scan range. Remapping the key doesn't work.

Current specs: Windows 10 Home 64bit, i5-9600K @ 3.7 Ghz, 32GB DDR4 RAM, 1TB Samsung EVO 860 M.2 SSD, GAINWARD RTX2060 6GB, Oculus Rift S, MS FFB2 Sidewinder + Warthog Throttle Quadrant, Saitek Pro rudder pedals.