Operation "Blue Flag" - 24/7 PvP Campaign - ROUND 5

gregzagk

;2682705']On this note... Server Suggestion!

Please password the server and have password available on Teamspeak. Way to many people are connecting to the server who are not on TS. People are joining with troll names and teamkilling people and also cheating with illegal payloads etc.

Everyone in the Server should be on teamspeak! Its not a major requirement and to be honest if you are not on teamspeak you are not really any help to anyone in a campaign like this!

This will administration of the server easier also as any issues can be dealt with on TS.

+100000

Got strafed not once, not twice, but three times by a dude in a friendly F-15 while I was starting up on the ramp at Sochi last night. His user name was completely uncalled for as well.

And yes, I think TS should be a requirement to fly. Not even so much as having a mic maybe, but just being able to listen so GCI and other airborne units can advise you.

Goon

ASUS ROG Maximus VII |Intel i7-7700K@ 4.80Mhz|CORSAIR Vengeance LPX 32GB DDR4 @ 3000 |GTX 1080 Ti | Windows10-64bit| 3x24" Samsung 1080p| 1x 28" Samsung 4k| Thrustmaster Warthog| Saitek Rudder pedals| TrackIR 5 | Samsung Odyssey

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

;2682705']Yeah sadly you dont really have anyone to blame but yourself sir... you 100% need to be on teamspeak and co-ordinating with out pilots if you want to survive.

Flying without being on teamspeak is a horrible idea... as you have found out!

If you fly alone without working with others you are going to die very quickly!

On this note... Server Suggestion!

Please password the server and have password available on Teamspeak. Way to many people are connecting to the server who are not on TS. People are joining with troll names and teamkilling people and also cheating with illegal payloads etc.

Everyone in the Server should be on teamspeak! Its not a major requirement and to be honest if you are not on teamspeak you are not really any help to anyone in a campaign like this!

This will administration of the server easier also as any issues can be dealt with on TS.

Yes,that should be a Fact. People without Teamspeak can go and play on the 104th Server. In this campaign is Teamplay evrything and Random People just burn our Fuel for Missions that are useless. Change Password every Restart and post it Teamspeak would be good. Or maybe a Script that someone with this Name has to be in the Ts?

What is a man if he loses his homeland? We, the pilots, must fly and take the first and the strongest impact of the aggressor on ourselves so we could save at least one child in this country.

Major Zoran Radosavljevic *26.02.1965 +26.03.1999

Legenda si bio, legenda ostao...

• ED Translators
Yes,that should be a Fact. People without Teamspeak can go and play on the 104th Server. In this campaign is Teamplay evrything and Random People just burn our Fuel for Missions that are useless. Change Password every Restart and post it Teamspeak would be good. Or maybe a Script that someone with this Name has to be in the Ts?

Sometimes I'm not in the mood to talk, but I can perfectly cooperate just using in-game chat.

I also was able to be a JTAC for RED side by using just in-game chat...

Your proposed measures seem to be too hard on my taste...

AKA LazzySeal

-=*FlankerNation*=-

I have taken it upon myself to TK the bastard when the chance arrises.

So......snarky!

His user name was completely uncalled for as well.

Ya, we saw him on last night as well. Although we didn't know he was TK'ing or causing issues. Shame considering the amount of time and commitment it takes for this wonderful wonderful event.

[sIGPIC]http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn266/JINX1391/jinx%20f99th%20sig_zps2hgu4xsl.png[/sIGPIC]

"90% of the people who actually got to fly the F/A-18C

module there (E3 2017) have never even heard of DCS

or are otherwise totally undeserving pieces of trash."

-Pyromanic4002

So......snarky!

Ya, we saw him on last night as well. Although we didn't know he was TK'ing or causing issues. Shame considering the amount of time and commitment it takes for this wonderful wonderful event.

Unfortunately he ruined a very balanced intense and fun fight between blue and red fighters around 3-4 pm... that was really disappointing.

Edited by roccoo

I assume server did not update to last version and Im Fu***ed now?

No, to go the "Eagle Dynamics\DCS World OpenBeta\bin" folder, hold shift and "open a command prompt from here"

Then type in

DCS_updater.exe update 1.5.2.49392@openbeta

The Updater should launch and download a previous version. Make sure not to click update to 1.5.3 next time! :smilewink:

• ED Translators
No, to go the "Eagle Dynamics\DCS World OpenBeta\bin" folder, hold shift and "open a command prompt from here"

Then type in

DCS_updater.exe update 1.5.2.49392@openbeta

The Updater should launch and download a previous version. Make sure not to click update to 1.5.3 next time! :smilewink:

Big Thanks for the effort! I know that this updater is flexible, problem is I'm too LAZY to undone this...

AKA LazzySeal

Unfortunately I don't have a headset at the moment so TS is out of the question. Maybe I'll pick one up and have a go. It's just so infuriating; along with the usual problems of target spotting against the new terrain it makes things even more frustrating.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pick one up, they don't cost much and it will turn your gameplay-experience around. You will all of the sudden find yourself in a team of fighters strikers and choppers working together. Once you've tasted that, you wont turn back!

;2682705']

+1, i too think this would solve many problems at once.

I've had a red guy with a short non-word name attack me as well, it was shortly before restart on the last patrol and I managed to evade his shots, but it still was a pita ...

I think a swing with the banhammer would be appropriate!

;2682705']Yeah sadly you dont really have anyone to blame but yourself sir... you 100% need to be on teamspeak and co-ordinating with out pilots if you want to survive.

+10000000 YES

We had people with su27s and Mi8 trolling and flying over base and doing stupid stuff like flying inverted over the runway.. and they were not in TS just flying and locking friendlies.

I would say that only players that are connected at TS and respond back should be allowed to join the server.

FYI I have no idea how to implement this is just a suggestion and please let say again thanks to everyone that makes this possible... this is the best thing I experienced in DCS since I bought FC1 in 2005....

Correct.... and one more thing... Every night we have full server with those tards who doing nothing for red or blue side while people who have reserved slots cant enter... It happening to me all of time...

Correct.... and one more thing... Every night we have full server with those tards who doing nothing for red or blue side while people who have reserved slots cant enter... It happening to me all of time...

Thats also a Big Problem. CGI cant join but 5 or 6 People are in Spec Mode and more random People doing their own PvP Mission on BlueFlag without any Task/Coordination

What is a man if he loses his homeland? We, the pilots, must fly and take the first and the strongest impact of the aggressor on ourselves so we could save at least one child in this country.

Major Zoran Radosavljevic *26.02.1965 +26.03.1999

Legenda si bio, legenda ostao...

A word about the people joining with either hurtful nicknames, intentional team killing or intentionally changing DCS for their benefit in anyway.

We keep information about players joining our server, any player that violates these normal conduct rules intentionally, will be automatically banned.

A word about the people joining with either hurtful nicknames, intentional team killing or intentionally changing DCS for their benefit in anyway.

We keep information about players joining our server, any player that violates these normal conduct rules intentionally, will be automatically banned.

Agreed thanks Xcom

P.S Keep up the good work.

Also not sure if its possible but what about a multiplayer campaign for world war two modules, Is this something you could do or try, I would really like this idea to be thought about.

Sorry but this constant crashing is ruining this round.

Its worse now than its ever been.

And lo, Reverend Vegas did say "Take forth unto the infidel the mighty GAU 8 and expend its holy 30MM so that freedom will be brung upon them who knoweth not the joys of BBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTT"

"Amen"

thank you! :)