Virtual Aerobatics Back Online

Pman

It's online. Server name and mission name clearly say "Virtual Aerobatics".

Intel i7-14700@5.6GHz | MSI RTX4080 Super SuprimX | Corsair V. 32GB@6400MHz. | Samsung 1TB 990 PRO SSD (Win10Homex64)
Samsung G5 32" + Samsung 18" + 2x8"TFT Displays | Saitek X-55 Rhino & Rudder | TM MFD Cougars | Logitech G13, G230, G510, PZ55 & Farming Sim Panel | TIR5
>>MY MODS<< | Discord: Devrim#1068

Checked right now, it doesn't show up for me. The only thing starting with Virtual are "Virtual Blue Impulse" and "Virtual Snowbirds". If I select by most populated server then it's 104, "Open Conflict", TAW, "Basis", "Burning skies", "Roads of War", etc. no Virtual Aerobatics.

Why would my multiplayer screen filter it out?

Do I need to downgrade my game?

Are there any special settings somewhere that decide server filtering that I missed?

Devrim, could you be so kind and give me the IP and port of the server, I'll try direct connect. Thanks.

Here you go - IP and Port in the server description:

No need to downgrade - I´m running on the latest version so it should also show up for you.

Maybe give it some time - at least it took a bit for me to show up in the server browser.

Thanks!

Sadly it seems my game doesn't want me to play on VA. :(

000.jpg

This is what happens when I try to connect by IP.

Just wanted to spend a quiet evening making holes in the skies with the MiG-15. Oh well.

But seriously, this game is moodier than a pregnant woman that is also suffering PMS on top of hormone mood swings. After upgrading it (not flying for months) the new version refused to start (but a revision 3 numbers back did work). After beating my head against the wall for an afternoon, evening and a night (and downloading altogether some 20gb of files through up- and down-grades) it suddenly came to me in a dream, as corny as it sounds.

DCS refuses to start if I don't have freetrack exe running. *facepalm*

And now this... can't fly on my fav server. Bloody game. :(

Gonna try a complete reinstall, maybe that will help.

EDIT: 2.5 hours and one complete reinstall later and no positive result. VA is still hidden, even when I delete the saved games folder, and upon trying the IP connect I get that same message. :(

I honestly don't know what to do anymore. On the positive note, at least I don't have to run Freetrack to run game anymore.

EDIT EDIT: okay, the only difference I can see from your picture , golani, and mine is that the shield at the middle top of the mp screen in your pic red is, while mine is green. IIRC that means file integrity check? How do I turn that off? In the last one hour I've tried namely every single 1.5.4 update that was released and none worked. This shield thingy is the only reason I can imagine why I cannot see the VA server on the list.

000.thumb.jpg.f5ed5ccfcf971c6b792c85e7d5c95bb1.jpg

Edited by tovivan

Would be nice if someone from VA staff would pop in and try to help at least...

Did you try clicking on the yellow refresh icon at the top right?

...and, of course, scroll down the list. :-)

Edited by JimTM

Actually, if you have green shield it means everything is fine, you have no mods etc, that's why it's green. If you have any mods shield will turn red, and servers with integrity check will not allow you to come in. You can't turn off integrity check, the only one who can turn it off is the admin of the server. If you have own server you can turn integrity check on and off, it's your choice, but mods can affect on the gameplay. And last thing, integrity check on VA is turned off, always.

Actually, if you have green shield it means everything is fine, you have no mods etc, that's why it's green.

Yup, figured that out, but thanks still. :)

Did you try clicking on the yellow refresh icon at the top right?

...and, of course, scroll down the list. :-)

Just about a million times, together with waiting several minutes, using direct connet with IP, etc. ;-) Nothing, no joy. :( I don't know why just this server won't appear. I'm not banned afaik, plus it's a fresh install of the game, together with a deleted and fresh created "saved games" folder, etc.

H'lo Tovivan,

Couple ?s for ya.

What part of the world are you connecting from? Server is near Montreal, Canada atm.

What is the Name you use for MP?

Like you, I do not think you are banned, that would not block you from seeing the server in the list.

The Server is on version "1.5.4.55952.150 Update 4". There is nothing that we do with the VA server that would filter out the visibility of the server on the Master list for anyone.

Shahdoh "VA Admin"

• 4 weeks later...

Hello,

I enjoy flying on your servers. I'm having trouble finding a ground crew (GC) to refuel my Ka-50. I know about intercom and open door, but GC menu is blacked out. The cold start Ka-50s are pretty low on fuel (in 1.5 server). Is there a location where I can find the GC trucks?

thanks,

Hi,

I recently flew on your server after I saw it in the server browser, it does not always appear and did not for quite some time for me & this thread was not bumped so I thought the server was down, I was very happy when it appeared again^^

I have a question about the race tracks, are the currently turned off? I was showing them to a couple of friends but sadly the triggers did not seem to work, so there were no messages displayed.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"DCS World is the main public build, it has nothing to do with being stable" -Bignewy

So, the cold Ka-50s have no fuel... got it.

25%

More than enough for some casual buzzing around. If you want more, refueling to 100% takes less time than starting the engines.

DCS modules are built up to a spec, not down to a schedule.

In order to utilize a system to your advantage, you must know how it works.

The 1.5 Caucasus server is back online and the 2.0 Nevada server will follow later.

Right now, the server will not auto-restart after 4 hours, but it will probably be restarted within the next hours for further maintenance work. Our custom liveries will also be put back into place later.

Sorry for any inconveniences caused.

Edited by codefox

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 1 month later...

:huh: Are you guys still alive somehow somewhere?

Home page appears not only to be dead, but the domain revoked, and FB page is also listed as unavailable.

Men in Black problems?

When you hit the wrong button on take-off

hwl7xqL.gif

System Specs.

Spoiler
System board: MSI X670E ACE Memory: 64GB DDR5-6000 G.Skill Ripjaw System disk: Crucial P5 M.2 2TB
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D PSU: Corsair HX1200 PSU Monitor: ASUS MG279Q, 27"
CPU cooling: Noctua NH-D15S Graphics card: MSI RTX 3090Ti SuprimX VR: Oculus Rift CV1

:huh: Are you guys still alive somehow somewhere?

Home page appears not only to be dead, but the domain revoked, and FB page is also listed as unavailable.

Men in Black problems?

Rock and I have stopped the Virtual Aerobatics pages / server

Some of the ex admins that we had during our time with the community have started their own server but it is not owned/operated by us.

But for all intense and purposes we shut Virtual Aerobatics down.

Pman

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the reply Pman.

Now up really is down :cry:

When you hit the wrong button on take-off

hwl7xqL.gif

System Specs.

Spoiler
System board: MSI X670E ACE Memory: 64GB DDR5-6000 G.Skill Ripjaw System disk: Crucial P5 M.2 2TB
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D PSU: Corsair HX1200 PSU Monitor: ASUS MG279Q, 27"
CPU cooling: Noctua NH-D15S Graphics card: MSI RTX 3090Ti SuprimX VR: Oculus Rift CV1

The new server, Aerobatics Online, is picking up where Virtual Aerobatics left off. The new admins wanted to take it in new directions that were not supported by Rock and Pman. Respecting their intellectual property, it has just been rebranded with the new name and soon web site.

The main purpose of giving virtual pilots a safe place to just fly without threat of combat remains the primary focus of the new server.

Shahdoh