A sneak peak of .. Leavu3

Hey guys looks like Leavu3 isn't working with the new 1.5.4? The HSD shows waypoints and the stores management is working but no RWR and no FCR. Was that taken out by the update? Thanks!

Depends on server settings. The server admin can enable:

1. Player export: Own analog sensor data + rudimentary digital data like own position

2. Sensor export: Own digital sensor data like rwr and radar information

I think most servers disable (2), which means leavu is very limited in use.

S = SPARSE(m,n) abbreviates SPARSE([],[],[],m,n,0). This generates the ultimate sparse matrix, an m-by-n all zero matrix. - Matlab help on 'sparse'

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FYI: I increased the default hsd scale to 20 nmi - Should be more useful in case you're playing somewhere where sensor export is disabled (i.e. where you cant change the scale)

S = SPARSE(m,n) abbreviates SPARSE([],[],[],m,n,0). This generates the ultimate sparse matrix, an m-by-n all zero matrix. - Matlab help on 'sparse'

It is actually locked to the display range of the ingame sensor. For example if the F15C vsd/radar display is set to 80 nm scale, the leavu hsd will also be set to that scale.

Btw did you get your leavu working after the new patch? I think the server just has to enable player + sensor export. Maybe it will work with partial funcitonality running only on player export.

That's why I asking you if it's possible to make a HSD version with range not joined to the MFD scale and be changed by keyboard (an option in the json file, true or false)

The HSD with the position of all members of the group is still working, the lines to WP works, so it's useful if the range can be separate by an option from MFD scale

The other things (RWR, SENSORS) are not working because all servers with integrity check ON are closing all the Export options

Edited by NineLine
Removed 1.1

FYI: I increased the default hsd scale to 20 nmi - Should be more useful in case you're playing somewhere where sensor export is disabled (i.e. where you cant change the scale)

It's possible to set the default scale in 80 nmi?, will be useful if export is disabled in 1.5.4

It's possible to set the default scale in 80 nmi?, will be useful if export is disabled in 1.5.4

Well since Im not active in DCS anymore (this last fling turned out quite short) just PM me at the start of next week to remind me (currently not at home). I might have some time to spare to make a special version for that purpose. I guess another option would be to make it locked to the distance to the currently selected waypoint.

Maybe you guys should focus on getting better at SA missile BVR with the AIM-7 than to use these third party programs that aren't going to make you any better at the game.

XOXO, Tony Kito

MiG-21bis God's Plane

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]Arm it up

Maybe you guys should focus on getting better at SA missile BVR with the AIM-7 than to use these third party programs that aren't going to make you any better at the game.

XOXO, Tony Kito

MiG-21bis God's Plane

You people are still whining about that? Much mature, very adult.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Know and use all the capabilities in your airplane. If you don't, sooner or later, some guy who does use them all will kick your ass.

— Dave 'Preacher' Pace, USN.

• ED Team

XOXO, Tony Kito

MiG-21bis God's Plane

Everyone, please try and express your opinions without insulting other users.

If you dont like this mod, this is probably the wrong thread for you to be hanging out in.

Edited by NineLine
  • Like 1

64Sig.png
Forum RulesMy YouTube • My Discord - NineLine#0440• **How to Report a Bug**

1146563203_makefg(6).png.82dab0a01be3a361522f3fff75916ba4.png  80141746_makefg(1).png.6fa028f2fe35222644e87c786da1fabb.png  28661714_makefg(2).png.b3816386a8f83b0cceab6cb43ae2477e.png  389390805_makefg(3).png.bca83a238dd2aaf235ea3ce2873b55bc.png  216757889_makefg(4).png.35cb826069cdae5c1a164a94deaff377.png  1359338181_makefg(5).png.e6135dea01fa097e5d841ee5fb3c2dc5.png

Well since Im not active in DCS anymore (this last fling turned out quite short) just PM me at the start of next week to remind me (currently not at home). I might have some time to spare to make a special version for that purpose. I guess another option would be to make it locked to the distance to the currently selected waypoint.

Thanks mate, I appreciate it!

And this options you propose is awesome! better than mine!

XOXO, Tony Kito

MiG-21bis God's Plane

Let me explain you, IRL when you are in the cockpit, the human vision covers most of the front panel instruments, including the HSI, ADI and others, you can have a better SA because of that. Now in simulators, if you want to have a good bearing reading in the HUD, you have to zoom and keep most of these instruments out of your sight, having to move the trackir or any other of this kind, up and down all the time to read the HSI and know where you are using BRAA, or the beryosha to see what are the threats you have closer. And thats is what leavu3 give you, the opportunity to have all this instruments (or similar) in another monitor.

Maybe you have 20 years old and dont need glasses, but I have 57 and have hyperopia.

Regards,

• 2 weeks later...

Forcedslave config option?

I noticed a new option in the latest config file

FORCEDSLAVE=FALSE

What does this do?

Also, when using Cpt Z's helios on my second screen with Leavu3 also on the second screen, I am constantly loosing focus even though I have "nofocusOnclick" set to true and "alwaysOntop" set to true.

Trackir4 using the latest Trackir 5 software, Win10 Pro [Creator Update] updated from Win7Pro Pro 64Bit, Intel® Core™ i5-2500 3.30 GHz 6M Intel Smart Cache LGA115 , GigaByte GA-Z68XP-UD4 Intel Z68 Chipset DDR3 16GB Ram, GTX MSI Gaming 1060 [6 GB] Video Card, Main Monitor 1 on left 1920x1080 Touchscreen Monitor 2 on right 1920x1080 .

• 1 month later...
How much of Leavu still works with

a) player export = on, sensor export = off

b) player export = off, sensor export = on

c) player export = off, sensor export = off?

Thanks.

Only works the waypoint data (bearing to bulls, heading, etc), the position of the players of a same group, and the marks that someone of the group place in own HSD

Thats ridiculous. So theres no way for a server admin to block you having a datalink telling where your wingmen are?

Right now is not working the position of the others, looks like the developers of leavu3 closed the server or changed the listening port, as I told you, is only working the HSD for navigational purposes, you see your own aircraft only

Right now is not working the position of the others, looks like the developers of leavu3 closed the server or changed the listening port, as I told you, is only working the HSD for navigational purposes, you see your own aircraft only

Yes, but the server code is not published. Only the DCS remote and leave3 in GitHub (scala language), in this case is impossible to host your own server so far

But whats to stop them opening it up again? Or changing it and only allowing some squads to use it and not others?

What if you turn object export off?

Edited by ///Rage

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

64th "Scorpions" Aggressor Squadron

Discord: 64th Aggressor Squadron

TS: 195.201.110.22

But whats to stop them opening it up again? Or changing it and only allowing some sqauds to use it and not others?

What if you turn object export off?

AFAIK, the 104th, 373vFS and other servers have all export options OFF, I will make some tests tonight and tell you