[Video] My first major DCS Movie : "The Delta's revenge"

Hello !

I did a lot of little "movie" on FSX, years ago, then switched to DCS but never had the time to make a proper editing !

So, I finally decided to make one, it took me 3 days of work, I'm proud of it even if I'm not totally a big fan of the second part, I have to find other ways to make fight very intensive.

Hope you like it :smilewink:

[ame]

[/ame]

PS : Yeah there is a fault, in the title at the beginning of the video, my bad it was late I had to finished the editing and...made a common mistake of a French trying to speak english :doh:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My Youtube Channel

Ryzen 2600 -- GTX980 4Go -- 16Go RAM 3200Mhz -- TM Warthog + Rudder Pedals -- HomeMade trackIR

Very nice!

Mission: "To intercept and destroy aircraft and airborne missiles in all weather conditions in order to establish and maintain air superiority in a designated area. To deliver air-to-ground ordnance on time in any weather condition. And to provide tactical reconaissance imagery" - F-14 Tomcat Roll Call

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Nice!:thumbup:

Phanteks Enthoo Evolv Tempered Glass, Asus ROG Maximus IX Hero, Intel i7 7700K @ 4.8, Corsair HX 1000i, Nzxt Kraken 62, 32gb DDR4 3000Mhz Corsair Dominator Platinum, Nvme SSD Samsung 960 Evo 1Tb, Asus Strix OC 1080ti, Philips 43" 4K Monitor + 2 x Dell 24" U2414H, Warthog HOTAS, Track IR 5, Obutto R3volution, Buttkicker Gamer 2, MFG Crosswind pedals, Occulus Rift CV1, Windows 10 Pro.

• ED Team
..I don't have much time to make this type of videos, so I can't really make new one every months :p

Don't feel too bad over this, "time" (life?) is also why I am not pumping out videos all the time like I used to :joystick: :lookaround:

Nice video btw. :)

Don't feel too bad over this, "time" (life?) is also why I am not pumping out videos all the time like I used to :joystick: :lookaround:

Nice video btw. :)

Thanks dude, your videos are very good, among the best on DCS, even the 5 years old one still better than mine :book:

Well, you aren't the Official ED Movie Producer for nothing !

But yeah, days are way to quick :P

Edited by Theskyline35

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My Youtube Channel

Ryzen 2600 -- GTX980 4Go -- 16Go RAM 3200Mhz -- TM Warthog + Rudder Pedals -- HomeMade trackIR