DCS-SimpleRadio Standalone

Ciribob

As I said in an earlier post - Please send me any recordings you have from the latest release version - 1.2.6.0 if you hear "garbled" audio when receiving two radios transmissions at the same time.

Ideally the recording will have perfect audio from one client, then the second transmission after a few seconds. I can't replicate my side with 5 clients all transmitting & receiving (possibly due to only having a single PC even though the server is remote) so the recordings are essential

I'll put them in audacity so I can figure out if its mixing or jitter.

If you do post a sample, please let me know what your audio separation settings were. I.e Radio 1 left and radio 2 right.

Scripts: Complete Transport And Logistics Deployment - CTLD / CTLD Examples - Lots of example of how to use CTLD

CSAR Script - Downed Pilot Rescue / Dedicated Server Script - Automatically launch DCS Multiplayer server at startup

Range Scoring Script - Get scores and counts hits on targets for gunnery or bombs / SimpleSlotBlock - Multiplayer dynamic Slot Blocking Script

Projects: DCS-SimpleRadio Standalone - DCS Radio Integration for All Aircraft - NO TeamSpeak Required! :)

DCS-SimpleRadio Troubleshooting Post / DCS-SimpleRadio Free Support Channel on Discord

Ciribob, what can i use to record a sample of a working Simple Radio with the effects of mixing sound for you?

Is enough with Team Speak or you recommend another software source.

Thanks.

" You must think in russian.."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Hotas Rhino X-55-MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals -Track IR 4

Ciribob, what can i use to record a sample of a working Simple Radio with the effects of mixing sound for you?

Is enough with Team Speak or you recommend another software source.

Thanks.

Depends on your system. If you have it, Shadow play from NVidia is good as it can record all audio currently playing. Some soundcards have a special input you can select to record thats all currently playing sound as well or you can use XSpilt and record to Twitch?

Audacity is a good free recording program if you do have a sound card that lets your record all current sounds

thanks! :)

Scripts: Complete Transport And Logistics Deployment - CTLD / CTLD Examples - Lots of example of how to use CTLD

CSAR Script - Downed Pilot Rescue / Dedicated Server Script - Automatically launch DCS Multiplayer server at startup

Range Scoring Script - Get scores and counts hits on targets for gunnery or bombs / SimpleSlotBlock - Multiplayer dynamic Slot Blocking Script

Projects: DCS-SimpleRadio Standalone - DCS Radio Integration for All Aircraft - NO TeamSpeak Required! :)

DCS-SimpleRadio Troubleshooting Post / DCS-SimpleRadio Free Support Channel on Discord

I will use shadow play.

Be prepared to hear rude spanish male voices. XDDD.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Hi CiriBob, i see this message pretty often. Probably when clients connect without SR running. Perhaps you can check for a nil value.

09107.235 ERROR Lua::Config: Call error onPlayerConnect:[string "...\DCS\Scripts/DCS-SRS-AutoConnectGameGUI.lua"]:53: attempt to call a nil value

stack traceback:

[C]: ?

[string "...\DCS\Scripts/DCS-SRS-AutoConnectGameGUI.lua"]:53: in function 'newHandler'

[string "./MissionEditor/GameGUI.lua"]:645: in function <[string "./MissionEditor/GameGUI.lua"]:644>

(tail call): ?.

-

If man were meant to fly he'd be filled with helium.

Hi all,

i have a prob with the Stand Alone Version.

Ever when i try to preview audio ore connect to a server the program crash.

i got this log:

Ciribob.DCS.SimpleRadio.Standalone.Client.AudioPreview Error starting audio Quitting! UnspecifiedError calling waveOutOpen

I use a Logitech G35 Headset (USB) !!

Hi all,

i have a prob with the Stand Alone Version.

Ever when i try to preview audio ore connect to a server the program crash.

i got this log:

Ciribob.DCS.SimpleRadio.Standalone.Client.AudioPreview Error starting audio Quitting! UnspecifiedError calling waveOutOpen

I use a Logitech G35 Headset (USB) !!

Try to select other microphone and speaker source. Also check microphone quality in settings to CD quality.

In today's update from ED:

Export API: a way to get own unit type implemented even when allow_ownship_export is turned off in server settings

Ciribob. This update should make it possible to have a active radio without activating the Own player export.

Getting crash every time I try to connect to a server. Worked in 1.2.6.0, now however (1.2.7.2) crashes every single time. Any fix?

It even crashes for me when I try to "preview" my own sound... Did a fresh reinstall of it. Nothing seems to work...

Don't use 1.2.7.2 its for testing only - not for release. :)

Latest release version is here: https://github.com/ciribob/DCS-SimpleRadioStandalone/releases/latest

If you're still getting the crash on the current main release 1.2.6.0, please post client logs and Windows Error logs from the log viewer here and I'll try to take a look on Sunday :)

In today's update from ED:

Export API: a way to get own unit type implemented even when allow_ownship_export is turned off in server settings

Ciribob. This update should make it possible to have a active radio without activating the Own player export.

Thats great news. Not around much but will try to test that soon but yeah should work perfectly!

Don't use 1.2.7.2 its for testing only - not for release. :)

Latest release version is here: https://github.com/ciribob/DCS-SimpleRadioStandalone/releases/latest

If you're still getting the crash on the current main release 1.2.6.0, please post client logs and Windows Error logs from the log viewer here and I'll try to take a look on Sunday :)

Thats great news. Not around much but will try to test that soon but yeah should work perfectly!

The old one works great, the problem is that TAW uses 1.2.7.0 right now, and for some people, the 1.2.7.2 works with their version, no crashing or problems... Well well, thx anyways

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

The old one works great, the problem is that TAW uses 1.2.7.0 right now, and for some people, the 1.2.7.2 works with their version, no crashing or problems... Well well, thx anyways

We are running the released version 1.2.6.0. 1.2.7.2 is a test version and are installed on our test server.

EDIT: Sorry, we are still running the released version 1.2.6.0

Edited by HiJack

Try to select other microphone and speaker source. Also check microphone quality in settings to CD quality.

Hi m8,

other speaker source works, but the other source is a small speaker from my samsung screen :) !! Thats dosent help me :)

I can't get the latest version of Sr-Server to run. Is anyone else having this problem? It is on a server running Windows Server 2012. I can however run it on my home PC.

It'll likely be the .Net version. Targeting latest one from August 2016 - Update here: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=53344

Hope that solves it!

Great update Ciribob ¡¡¡

Thanks.

Only one thing. Could you consider to include a Toggle Awacs Overlay button on the Controls Page?

Now it´s only possible to toggle it from the Simple Radio window button.

Thanks again.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

SRS Server List?

where do I find a SRS Server? I cannot complete my set-up w/o connecting to one

LeCuvier

Windows 10 Pro 64Bit | i7-4790 CPU |16 GB RAM|SSD System Disk|SSD Gaming Disk| MSI GTX-1080 Gaming 8 GB| Acer XB270HU | TM Warthog HOTAS | VKB Gladiator Pro | MongoosT-50 | MFG Crosswind Pedals | TrackIR 5

Great update Ciribob ¡¡¡

Thanks.

Only one thing. Could you consider to include a Toggle Awacs Overlay button on the Controls Page?

Now it´s only possible to toggle it from the Simple Radio window button.

Thanks again.

At the minute i'm not going to include one as when the AWACS panel isn't visible, the Satcom feature is disabled as the idea was if you're doing AWACS across 10 radios or so you're going to leave it up all the time. It may also cause the frequencies for anything above the 3rd radio to be lost. Sorry.

where do I find a SRS Server? I cannot complete my set-up w/o connecting to one

You can, just press preview to hear the audio to check its all working. No connection required.

Servers running SRS at the latest version are Blue Flag on 373 server and OpenConflict