1. 1. -= ACG MigVsSaber Server (EU) =-

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear Alpenwolf,

I am not sure if it will work, but if on the PC that is running this server someone could on the L-39 special tab in the Gun Camera drop out menu select Dismounted, that could do the trick.

Roger that! Will give it a try. Although I'm not sure the main admin's computer has the L-39 installed. I'll ask him tonight.

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Cold War 1947 - 1991                                       Discord
Helicopters Tournaments
Combined Arms Tournaments

You can help me with keeping up the server via PayPal donations: hokumyounis@yahoo.com

How can I contact AWACS on AJS-37? =) I set 251 MHz (frequency from the briefing) on radiostation, but nothing happens =(

When online make sure you get on TS and ask the Viggen pilots. Players like Cpt.filip, DackSter, Snowman etc. are very good in the Viggen and will surely be able to help you. I don't own the Viggen myself.

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments

You can help me with keeping up the server via PayPal donations: hokumyounis@yahoo.com

When online make sure you get on TS and ask the Viggen pilots. Players like Cpt.filip, DackSter, Snowman etc. are very good in the Viggen and will surely be able to help you. I don't own the Viggen myself.

Well, in offline you can contact AWACS with preset radiochannel (E, F, G etc.), because manual setting of frequency does not work for me. And which preset radiochannel I have to use on server? =)

Edited by BMB89

Certainly looks that way...

PC Specs / Hardware: MSI z370 Gaming Plus Mainboard, Intel 8700k @ 5GHz, MSI Sea Hawk 2080 Ti @ 2100MHz, 32GB 3200 MHz DDR4 RAM

Displays: Philips BDM4065UC 60Hz 4K UHD Screen, Pimax 8KX

Controllers / Peripherals: VPC MongoosT-50, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, modded MS FFB2/CH Combatstick, MFG Crosswind Pedals, Gametrix JetSeat

Hello,

I entered ACG server today in Springfield mission ( the bull eye was between Kutaisi and the 3 eastearn airports ( Vayani... ), ), the server was reset arround 30min ago, very few people on it ( 2 other red, 6 bleus ( A-10, ajs37, and F-5). ( current session as i write )

I first spawned as a mig-21 on a ramp of Kutaisi, to be immediatly straffed by an Ajs 37

After a second respawn Inside a hangar, i managed to take off in what i thought was scramble load ( no fuel tank ), while the mig-15 was asking why ground crew wasn t working.

Then i noticed that i didn t have any missile, and that Kutaisi, Batumi, sukhumi and southern Airport were all blue, the closer red Airport was Gudauta.

so, here my questions :

- was it a bug ?

- if not ( and even if it is ), could you place some ground units ( including a few radar SAM, and hidden IR SAM infantry ) to prevent a team of 4 stricker to wipe out all the usable red Airport in less than 30min ? )

i know this server isn t meant for a 8 players game, when one team is completely unable to defend its airports, but having a server session completely broken in less than 30 min prevent any player from enjoying it for Hours, before the next reset.

Hello,

I entered ACG server today in Springfield mission ( the bull eye was between Kutaisi and the 3 eastearn airports ( Vayani... ), ), the server was reset arround 30min ago, very few people on it ( 2 other red, 6 bleus ( A-10, ajs37, and F-5). ( current session as i write )

I first spawned as a mig-21 on a ramp of Kutaisi, to be immediatly straffed by an Ajs 37

After a second respawn Inside a hangar, i managed to take off in what i thought was scramble load ( no fuel tank ), while the mig-15 was asking why ground crew wasn t working.

Then i noticed that i didn t have any missile, and that Kutaisi, Batumi, sukhumi and southern Airport were all blue, the closer red Airport was Gudauta.

so, here my questions :

- was it a bug ?

- if not ( and even if it is ), could you place some ground units ( including a few radar SAM, and hidden IR SAM infantry ) to prevent a team of 4 stricker to wipe out all the usable red Airport in less than 30min ? )

i know this server isn t meant for a 8 players game, when one team is completely unable to defend its airports, but having a server session completely broken in less than 30 min prevent any player from enjoying it for Hours, before the next reset.

Thanks for the feedback!

I have included Combined Arms to give players the chance to drive tanks and move them around to help take over a specific area etc. Turns out there's a cheat/bug that can be used when Combined Arms is available which enables players to move any ground unit they want! Some started using that option to move air defences away rendering airfields unprotected. That's why I had to eliminate Combined Arms from all missions. Tomorrow I'll upload the updated missions into the server and the problem should hopefully be solved.

S!

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments

I have a question (And I know there is still plenty of time but still), in the future when the Phantom gets released, will all the Viggens be replaced by Phantoms? Cause the way I see it, atm, the Viggen is being used more like a Phantom substitute

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Planes: FC3, P-51, F-86, F-5E, Mirage 2000, F/A-18, F-14, F-16, Mig-19P :joystick:

ED pls gib A-4 and F-4 :cry:

I have a question (And I know there is still plenty of time but still), in the future when the Phantom gets released, will all the Viggens be replaced by Phantoms? Cause the way I see it, atm, the Viggen is being used more like a Phantom substitute

Maybe. Or maybe the number of the Viggens will be reduced and the Phantoms will be added nonetheless. Viggen pilots love to fly here so I don't wanna take that away from them. But we've still got 2-3 years to go so we'll see.

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments

Maybe. Or maybe the number of the Viggens will be reduced and the Phantoms will be added nonetheless. Viggen pilots love to fly here so I don't wanna take that away from them. But we've still got 2-3 years to go so we'll see.

Awesome! Also when the Phatoms get added, will Iranian Phantoms be added as red side Phantoms? Also could a similar thing be done with the F-5? So F-5 pilots like me can fly for a legitimate Mid eastern Tiger operator for the red side in some different colors ;)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Planes: FC3, P-51, F-86, F-5E, Mirage 2000, F/A-18, F-14, F-16, Mig-19P :joystick:

If contact spotting. Ecomes better why not, but in todays situation it will kill the will to play this server as already everybody is flying superlow, you cannot spot a thing if you will have to id between your side F5 and bogey rhat will make engagements even worse.

If contact spotting. Ecomes better why not, but in todays situation it will kill the will to play this server as already everybody is flying superlow, you cannot spot a thing if you will have to id between your side F5 and bogey rhat will make engagements even worse.

What if there was something to bait players to go higher?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

That's why I had to eliminate Combined Arms from all missions. Tomorrow I'll upload the updated missions into the server and the problem should hopefully be solved.

cant you just BAN those who abuse this from the server instead of removing a nice feature?

'controlling' the Ka50 feels like a discussion with the Autopilot and trim system about the flight direction.

Awesome! Also when the Phatoms get added, will Iranian Phantoms be added as red side Phantoms? Also could a similar thing be done with the F-5? So F-5 pilots like me can fly for a legitimate Mid eastern Tiger operator for the red side in some different colors ;)

I'm strongly against having an aircraft on both sides. Not just due to IFF issues but also realism as in assigning each aircraft to its manufacturing country rather than coalition partners. The latter you can find on almost every server.

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments

cant you just BAN those who abuse this from the server instead of removing a nice feature?

If it only had been so easy. You can't observe observers and watch over all ground units and then happen to see who's moving what around. There are no messages that would track such actions.

I hate eliminating this feature because of a bunch of idiots on the expense of others but that's the way it is. Even in real life the majority suffers sometimes from the consequences of some jerks' actions!

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments

Last night i joined us cmdr abd i all u could see were my coalition units. How can someone abuse the other coalition units?

Sent from my iQE100 using Tapatalk

"These are not the bugs you are looking for..":pilotfly:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My YouTube channel

SPECS

-AMD FX8370 8 Core Processor 4.2 ghz

-GIGABYTE 970A-UD3P

-GTX 1050 TI Windforce 4g

-16 GB RAM

-Saitek X 52

-FaceNOIRtrack - 3 point clip Red Led

rereading the Post,i am pretty sure its an Exploid (because i was never able to command units around that wernt supposed to), instead of a simple oversight.

did not cheack, but without Combined Arms, did we also loose the ability for a human Awacs?

'controlling' the Ka50 feels like a discussion with the Autopilot and trim system about the flight direction.

rereading the Post,i am pretty sure its an Exploid (because i was never able to command units around that wernt supposed to), instead of a simple oversight.

did not cheack, but without Combined Arms, did we also loose the ability for a human Awacs?

Combined Arms will still be available. I only meant that there will be no controlable units. Maybe I wasn't accurate enough in my statement.

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments

Combined Arms will still be available.

as long as i can yell at AirUnits and order them around, its fine. To bad that thier AI sometimes breaks and they stop listening to your orders :music_whistling: