Input device TrackIr unplugged/plugged

Hi,

same for me with windows 10.

Heinz

Intel i7 3930k | 16 GB | GTX 980 | TrackIR 5 Pro | TM HOTAS Warthog | MFG Crosswind| Win 10 x64 |

Simpit Software by SDA"SIMPIT DEVELOPER ASSOCIATION"

• D.A.C. DCS to Arcaze Communicator
  • Ikarus A Cockpit Designer
  • DCS ExportScript

https://github.com/s-d-a/DAC

https://github.com/s-d-a/Ikarus

https://github.com/s-d-a/DCS-ExportScripts

Ikarus forum thread

This night I've remove all my DCS WORD after that installed my DCS again but always the same problem.

its the TrackIR installation/drivers you have to remove or reinstall some, i think i remember i read here on DCS

i had this also, not anymore, so i must have fix it :)

| VR goggles | Autopilot panel | Headtracker | TM HOTAS | G920 HOTAS | MS FFB 2 | Throttle Quadrants | 8600K | GTX 1080 | 64GB RAM| Win 10 x64 | Voicerecognition | 50" UHD TV monitor | 40" 1080p TV monitor | 2x 24" 1080p side monitors | 24" 1080p touchscreen |

its the TrackIR installation/drivers you have to remove or reinstall some, i think i remember i read here on DCS

I already installed the last drivers of the TrackIR but nothing...

I already installed the last drivers of the TrackIR but nothing...

did you delete the profile and install directories (that were changed somwhere 5.1 <> 5.4.x so there might be 2 directories in \user or \progdata\ or <install dir>\<profile>

you could also test installing v4 trackir, if that works (which prob will) you can use that one, or you know its not DCS

| VR goggles | Autopilot panel | Headtracker | TM HOTAS | G920 HOTAS | MS FFB 2 | Throttle Quadrants | 8600K | GTX 1080 | 64GB RAM| Win 10 x64 | Voicerecognition | 50" UHD TV monitor | 40" 1080p TV monitor | 2x 24" 1080p side monitors | 24" 1080p touchscreen |

• 3 months later...

I have the "TrackIR unplugged" issue as well. I have experienced in DCS 1.5.x & 2.0.4 in many planes (including planes without the folders mentioned by SkateZilla). the only way of reconnecting trackIR is to restart DCS (Alt-Tab ing back and forth never restores) TrackIR is always still running OK. I have a Track IR4 with the TrackIR 5 software, a TM HOTAS Cougar and Saitek pedals and these carry on after TrackIR unplugs. This usualy happens about 12 - 20 minutes into a mission. I also have IL2 BOS and have not experienced this in that game.

if my TrIR or any device start to lose connection in DCS,

I simply pause the game,

power off my 7 port USB hub they're connected in,

power on again,

DCS 2.5.x will give notice in the screen of re-connection.

(this possibly is a windows OS 'too many devices to keep track of confusion')

OCULUS FPS TRACKIR

This occurs when I am flying in VR with the Mirage 2000 in DCS 2.0 or DCS 1.5 and I come into a high detailed area. My the whole sim freeze frames as the TrackIR message toggles. The sim runs fine for awhile until I get into a low FPS (<45 FPS) situation again and the TrackIR message appears again.

I assumed this was Oculus Runtime switching between the new Asynchronous Space Warp modes as it detected lower than 45 FPS from the DCS application. Somehow killing the USB flow or something while it switched modes.

The issue could occur 2-3 times within an hour flight depending on my flight area scenery and object density.

So i don't know who to blame, DCS or Oculus since they both released updates around the same time (11/25).

Note: everything is latest stable release versions.

i7-6700K (4.7ghz) / GTX 1080 WC / Oculus CV1

So i don't know who to blame, DCS or Oculus since they both released updates around the same time (11/25).

For me it's not a problem with Oculus, with my TrackIR I've with many simulator "IL-2, FSX, Ect) and never have this problem.

In fact this problem is really recent, from few upgrade.

For me when I have this problem I press "ALT + TAB" and everything work fine.

• 3 weeks later...

It would be useful to know whether this problem occurs in both Windows 10 and earlier Windows versions.

On my old rig, running Win 7, I have yet to see this. On my new rig, running Win 10, I get it on pretty much any sortie over 30 minutes or so.

I still suspect it is the Windows USB set-up.

It would be useful to know whether this problem occurs in both Windows 10 and earlier Windows versions.

On my old rig, running Win 7, I have yet to see this. On my new rig, running Win 10, I get it on pretty much any sortie over 30 minutes or so.

I still suspect it is the Windows USB set-up.

I tried windows 10, immediately endless USB problems (7 devices),

reverted to win7, very rare problems and fixable

happens to me too sometime while game is in pause

Message "Steuergerät Trackir entfernt" Device TrackIR removed on top right of the screen.

I fly mostly the Mirage

running Windows 10 and

use tir 5 with tir 4 Software

never had problems before. Not sure if this began with the mirage or with win 10.

After many installation of my DCS always this problem...

My OS is Windows 8.1.

Skull.

After many installation of my DCS always this problem...

My OS is Windows 8.1.

Skull.

I did that,

went back to windows 7 x64

For some reason this bug is back with a vengeance in Win 10. I had no issues from Oct. until Jan 6. Now TrackIR device unplugs/plugs about every 10 seconds in DCS 1.5.5 and 2.04, as well as BMS. Reinstalled TIR driver and reverted C: drive to earlier save with no improvement. Done all the USB power management checks, of course. Driving me crazy and I have no idea what to try next, other than revert to Win 7.

Habu 69,

You have the same problem with Falcon 4 BMS ?

It's very strange this problem, tomorrow I send an message to Natural Point forum.

Maybe we can have one solution...

EDIT:

Here my question from Natural Point: https://forums.naturalpoint.com/viewtopic.php?f=60&t=14131

Thanks for your feedback, Skull.

Edited by Skulleader

Thanks for your sympathy and action with Naturalpoint. I observed when the "DEVICE UNPLUGS" the video also stutters. I believe this is evidence of some sort of driver conflict or perhaps a resource usage spike. I am using Nvidia display driver 375.70, but I do not really know if driver conflict is the source or some other issue. I do know that when I had the problem in Oct 2016 a reinstall of Win 10 resolved the issue temporarily. At this point I believe I will revert to Win 7.

Habu69,

It's a real pleasure to help you, conflict with graphic driver why not, I never test this idea.

With my GTX 980 I use 365.10 and for the moment I do not installed the last driver from Nvidia "376.33".

With my settings I have 60 FPS (50 above cities) but I have few stutters with the last versions of DCS, with all these upgrades it's really hard to find the best settings.

Bye, Skull.

Been working with this for several hours and have discovered that by changing/reducing the 3D processing settings in NVidia Control Center, I have been able to virtually eliminate the Device Unplugged problem. I believe the most influential parameter is the Power Management Mode. Original selection was Optimal, and changing it to Adaptive has, I think, helped eliminate the Device Unplugged problem. Still using Win 10. YMMV.

• 4 weeks later...

Seeing this behaviour on TIR Pro 5 in single player; I've found that tabbing out, closing TIR client and reopening usually gets me back up and running without having to close/reopen DCS.

YMMV.

Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk

Can we pleeeeeease get this issue sorted, guys?

This issue has been knocking around for seven months now, and it's infuriatingly frustrating and immersion breaking. Some people seem to be "lucky" enough that they can reconnect without restarting, but my only option remains to quit out of DCS and restart, thereby effectively failing whatever mission I'm engaged in.

I've had this happen pretty much every 5-10 minutes over the past 3 hours, and it's driving me to distraction.

Please get this fixed, guys. :(

i7-7700K @ 4.9Ghz | 16Gb DDR4 @ 3200Mhz | MSI Z270 Gaming M7 | MSI GeForce GTX 1080ti Gaming X | Win 10 Home | Thrustmaster Warthog | MFG Crosswind pedals | Oculus Rift S

• 3 weeks later...

Any update on the resolution of this problem?

Attached is a screen capture of the A10C in 1.5.5 sitting on the ground with the game paused. It only seems to happen in DCS. I haven't noticed it occurring in IL2 CLOD, IL2 BOS, or MSFSX.

When it happens in flight, the systems stutters badly.

InputDeviceTrackIR_Unplugged.thumb.JPG.c1f4cb54c879bbde60e94461798b09f1.JPG

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

TWC_Alamo

Denver, CO

Military Flight Sim

I7-7700K, 4.9 GHz, Z270-Gaming MB, 16GB, 512GB EVO-960 NVMe M.2, 512GB WD Black NVMe M.2, 1 TB SSD Raid, EVGA RTX 2080ti, Samsung Odyssey Plus, TM HOTAS/MFDs, MFG Crosswinds, Gametrix 908 JetSeat

GA Flight Sim

I7-5820K, 4.2Ghz, Godlike Carbon MB, 16GB, 512 GB EVO 960 NVME M.2, 2 X SSD, EVGA 1080ti, HTC Vive, 3 X 4K 55" TVs, 4 X 27" Monitors, CH: Flight Yoke, Throttle Quadrant, Rudder Pedals

Any update on the resolution of this problem?

Attached is a screen capture of the A10C in 1.5.5 sitting on the ground with the game paused. It only seems to happen in DCS. I haven't noticed it occurring in IL2 CLOD, IL2 BOS, or MSFSX.

When it happens in flight, the systems stutters badly.

Yeah. I just went to play the F-5E campaign and the TrackIR disconnected the moment the mission started.

Unfortunately, it makes the whole thing completely unplayable at the moment. Incredibly frustrating. :(

i7-7700K @ 4.9Ghz | 16Gb DDR4 @ 3200Mhz | MSI Z270 Gaming M7 | MSI GeForce GTX 1080ti Gaming X | Win 10 Home | Thrustmaster Warthog | MFG Crosswind pedals | Oculus Rift S

• 3 months later...