[Official] SimShaker for Aviators

On 11/4/2022 at 12:21 AM, amazingme said:

I'm getting this error.. I have to restart DCS to make it work again.. any thoughts?null

image.png

I also often get these errors with the Bf-109. It is not very consistent, and I cannot reproduce them 100%, but they happen a lot.

I am using SSA Beta 2.4.3.0. I am kind of surprised that the stable is at 2.5.0.0. @f4l0, why is that?

PC Specs: Win10, 7800X3D, 64GB DDR5CL30@6000Mhz, ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, MSI RTX 4090 Suprim X, 2x Samsung 990 Pro 2TB, LG OLED42C2, Pico 4
Flight Sim Gear: VPC MongoosT-50CM2 Grip with WarBRD Base and 6cm extension, VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Throttle, VPC SharKa-50 Collective Grip with Rotor TCS Plus Base, BRD-F1 Rudders(Su-35), 3x8"LCD 1024x768 with TM-MFDs, DIY dashboard with 60 buttons and 8 axis MMJOY2, POV-HAT(no TrackIR)
Aircraft: F/A-18C, F-16C, F-14, F-5E, Mig-21bis, Mig-15bis, AH-64D, Mi-24P, Mi-8MTV2, Black Shark 2 & 3, Uh-1H, FC3, SpitfireLFMkIX, P-51D, I-16, Mosquito FB VI, Bf109K-4
Terrains: NTTR, Normandy, Persian Gulf, Syria, Channel, Sinai

Tech: WWII Assets Pack, Supercarrier

6 hours ago, SnapRoll said:

I also often get these errors with the Bf-109.

confirmed on my end. Simshaker Soundmodule crashes whenever I try to fly the bf-109. No crashes with any other wwii modules, just the with bf-109. It started after the latest 2.8 hotfix. It used to crash intermittently with the core 2.8, however with the latest patch it crashes every time I launch the bf-109. I've updated the software to the latest version, however no changes. Essentially, can't enjoy the bf-109 anymore.. 😞

On 10/29/2022 at 10:37 AM, Bigskill said:

Hello, maybe has been asked already, when will be possible to have Aviators updated with ghe recent new modules? Particularly the MB339. 

Thank you so much in advance!!

I don't own the module, thus currently no support...

I also often get these errors with the Bf-109. It is not very consistent, and I cannot reproduce them 100%, but they happen a lot.

I am using SSA Beta 2.4.3.0. I am kind of surprised that the stable is at 2.5.0.0. @f4l0, why is that?

Ok I'll have a look and try to provide a fix

• Thanks 2

Stable 2.5.0 is Beta 2.4.3

1 hour ago, f4l0 said:

Version 2.5.1 – beta release

Added

Changed

Fixed

• DCS: To high panel shake parameters leading to SSA crashes

Update:   the beta Sound Module + Beta Simshaker Aviator fixed the bf109 crash..

Here's the crash error from my pc before I applied the beta..

image.png

Edited by peachmonkey

4 hours ago, f4l0 said:

Version 2.5.1 – beta release

Added

Changed

Fixed

• DCS: To high panel shake parameters leading to SSA crashes

Many thanks for the fix!

PC Specs: Win10, 7800X3D, 64GB DDR5CL30@6000Mhz, ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, MSI RTX 4090 Suprim X, 2x Samsung 990 Pro 2TB, LG OLED42C2, Pico 4
Flight Sim Gear: VPC MongoosT-50CM2 Grip with WarBRD Base and 6cm extension, VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Throttle, VPC SharKa-50 Collective Grip with Rotor TCS Plus Base, BRD-F1 Rudders(Su-35), 3x8"LCD 1024x768 with TM-MFDs, DIY dashboard with 60 buttons and 8 axis MMJOY2, POV-HAT(no TrackIR)
Aircraft: F/A-18C, F-16C, F-14, F-5E, Mig-21bis, Mig-15bis, AH-64D, Mi-24P, Mi-8MTV2, Black Shark 2 & 3, Uh-1H, FC3, SpitfireLFMkIX, P-51D, I-16, Mosquito FB VI, Bf109K-4

8 hours ago, Bigskill said:

Is there a way to set a generic profile for the MB339 module until someone will release it?

I managed to get it working by editing the Simshaker.lua file in my Program Files (x86)\SimShaker\SimShaker for Aviators Beta\Data folder as below (around line 430)

elseif obj.Name == "Mi-24P" then

elseif obj.Name == "A-4E-C" then

elseif obj.Name == "MB-339A" or obj.Name == "MB-339PAN" then dataTable.name = "M-2000C" 

In my case the file cannot be saved so I saved it in another folder, deleted the original (admin access prompted) and copied it.

Not sure how much is working but the jetseat worked with a quick test.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

AMD 5800X3D · MSI 4080 · Asus ROG Strix B550 Gaming  · HP Reverb Pro · 1Tb M.2 NVMe, 32Gb Corsair Vengence 3600MHz DDR4 · Windows 11 · Thrustmaster TPR Pedals · VIRPIL T-50CM3 Base, Alpha Prime R. VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Base. JetSeat

I installed the beta 2.5.1.0 but I'm missing the plane Models fnullor DCS.. 

image.png

Edited by amazingme
Found it.. I Imported the effect Database from SSA stable.,

Specs:

Asus Z97 PRO Gamer, i7 4790K@4.6GHz, 4x8GB Kingston @2400MHz 11-13-14-32, Titan X, Creative X-Fi, 128+2x250GB SSDs, VPC T50 Throttle + G940, MFG Crosswinds, TrackIR 5 w/ pro clip, JetSeat, Win10 Pro 64-bit, Oculus Rift, 27"@1920x1080

Settings:

2.1.x - Textures:High Terrain:High Civ.Traffic:Off Water:High VisRan:Low Heatblur:High Shadows:High Res:1920x1080 RoC:1024 MSAA:4x AF:16x HDR:OFF DefS: ON GCI: ON DoF:Off Lens: OFF C/G:390m Trees:1500m R:max Gamma: 1.5

On 11/7/2022 at 9:29 PM, amazingme said:

I installed the beta 2.5.1.0 but I'm missing the plane Models fnullor DCS.. 

image.png

Did you use the beta before? Beta and stable do not share the same database. You should be able to import the stable database into the beta.

• Thanks 2

5 hours ago, f4l0 said:

Did you use the beta before? Beta and stable do not share the same database. You should be able to import the stable database into the beta.

Gotcha.. I noticed that and configured the beta accordingly in the end. Thanks!

Specs:

Asus Z97 PRO Gamer, i7 4790K@4.6GHz, 4x8GB Kingston @2400MHz 11-13-14-32, Titan X, Creative X-Fi, 128+2x250GB SSDs, VPC T50 Throttle + G940, MFG Crosswinds, TrackIR 5 w/ pro clip, JetSeat, Win10 Pro 64-bit, Oculus Rift, 27"@1920x1080

Settings:

2.1.x - Textures:High Terrain:High Civ.Traffic:Off Water:High VisRan:Low Heatblur:High Shadows:High Res:1920x1080 RoC:1024 MSAA:4x AF:16x HDR:OFF DefS: ON GCI: ON DoF:Off Lens: OFF C/G:390m Trees:1500m R:max Gamma: 1.5

On 11/6/2022 at 5:22 PM, f4l0 said:

DCS: To high panel shake parameters leading to SSA crashes

Hi f4l0

There is still something wrong with the panel shake. Sometimes I get this extreme output bursts to the JetSeat even tough I have it set to 25% only. I suppose you put some cap in so SSA does not crash any more, but it seems there is a range where there is actual and excessive output.

Again I tried to reproduce this, and it seems that it has to do with wind. But it is not consistent. I created a mission with start from ground and some wind. Sometimes PanelShake shows 0.0.0 and sometimes it has crazy numbers like in the attached picture (in this example SSA did not output any panel shake).

Is this a DCS bug, did the DCS export variables change or is this some calculation error in SSA?

Thanks

image.png

1 minute ago, SnapRoll said:

Hi f4l0

There is still something wrong with the panel shake. Sometimes I get this extreme output bursts to the JetSeat even tough I have it set to 25% only. I suppose you put some cap in so SSA does not crash any more, but it seems there is a range where there is actual and excessive output.

Again I tried to reproduce this, and it seems that it has to do with wind. But it is not consistent. I created a mission with start from ground and some wind. Sometimes PanelShake shows 0.0.0 and sometimes it has crazy numbers like in the attached picture (in this example SSA did not output any panel shake).

Is this a DCS bug, did the DCS export variables change or is this some calculation error in SSA?

Thanks

image.png

Looks like some issues with DCS (or the export). I'll add some filters for extreme values...

• Like 1

9 hours ago, SnapRoll said:

Hi f4l0

Thanks

image.png

Which SSA version did you useß

Hello everyone I have problem after simshaker update beta version it doesnt recognize any DCS aircraft. I dont get feedback. I have done complete reinstall but no joy. MSFS is ok but DCS is not. Please advise

9DAD4A60-8104-435A-90C7-DBF21119590C.jpeg

Asus TUF RTX 3080 10g GAMING; Intel i9 10900K; Asus B460 TUF GAMING PLUS;

2x32GB DDR4 3200Mhz HyperX Predator RGB; SSD 1TB Samsung EVO Plus

106_47.jpg

7 hours ago, Avenger31 said:

Hello everyone I have problem after simshaker update beta version it doesnt recognize any DCS aircraft. I dont get feedback. I have done complete reinstall but no joy. MSFS is ok but DCS is not. Please advise

I have just updated to 2.5.4 and it is working fine for me (testing with the ka-50), so I don't think it is a general issue with the release. Is this with DCS stable or open beta?

AMD 5800X3D · MSI 4080 · Asus ROG Strix B550 Gaming  · HP Reverb Pro · 1Tb M.2 NVMe, 32Gb Corsair Vengence 3600MHz DDR4 · Windows 11 · Thrustmaster TPR Pedals · VIRPIL T-50CM3 Base, Alpha Prime R. VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Base. JetSeat

On 11/12/2022 at 5:08 PM, Avenger31 said:

9DAD4A60-8104-435A-90C7-DBF21119590C.jpeg

As usual, could you please show me your dcs export.lua?

3 hours ago, bies said:

It works awesome in DCS. It this app works with IL-2 as well?

unless Im mistaken, you need to buy SimShaker Wings for IL-2 or BMS and other software

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

i5 8400 | 32 Gb RAM | RTX 2080Ti | Virpil Mongoose T-50 base w/ Warthog & Hornet sticks | Warthog throttle | Cougar throttle USB | DIY Collective | Virpil desk mount | VKB T-Rudder Mk IV | Oculus Rift S | Buddy-Fox A-10 UFC | 3x TM MFDs | 2x bass shakers pedal plate| SIMple SIMpit chair | WinWing TakeOff panel | PointCTRL v2 | Andre JetSeat | Winwing Hornet UFC | Winwing Viper ICP

FC3 - Warthog - F-5E - Harrier - NTTR - Hornet - Tomcat - Huey - Viper - C-101 - PG - Hip - SuperCarrier - Syria - Warthog II - Hind - South Atlantic - Sinai - Strike Eagle

I've been having trouble with a constant tick in the AH-64 that i've not been able to stop.

It seems like the turbulence effect isn't always active, but instead this tick.

I've tried the beta version and standard version and having the same issue.

you can see in the attached photo screenshot. the tick is constant.

Any ideas for what I can try?

simshaker.png

9 hours ago, JIGGAwest said:

I turned on logging for simshaker for aviators and the sound module. the issue is not appearing now.

but here is the output from the sound module.

I'll log it the next time i see it.

New Text Document.txt 44.89 kB · 1 download

I'm afraid I don't quite understand you.

The issue with ticking is not permanent?

What's wrong with the output from the sound module?

Gametrix JetSeats thread (in English) ,

SimShaker addon for bass-shakers thread (in English),

Andre's blog, downloads, manuals (in English).

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]