Fighter OPS screens.....

volk-19

Well its nothing to die for...

I dont like sim hoping and I think I will stick with LOMAC BS.

However if Fighter Ops goes for less then 50$ Ill buy it.

:Core2Duo @ 435FSB x 7 3.05GHz : ATI x1900xtx: 2GB Patriot @ 435Mhz : WD 250Gb UATA: Seagate 320Gb SATA2: X-Fi Platinum:

Guest IguanaKing

I think both will be an essential addition to any flight sim enthusiast's collection.

About Black Shark, it looks great and I'll be buying it...but I hope that their team is a little more on-the-ball about what OS it supports than they were in a recent thread. Telling people that x64 is not supported by FC and there are no known plans of doing so...well its a good thing some of us made the plunge and found out that it IS, and works just fine. I'll provide my address later to which ED can mail my paycheck for promoting their product in the 64-bit world . :D Come on guys...its YOUR PRODUCT, you should be more up-to-date on what it can and can't do. :doh:

Noticed something: F-15C and E models are the same mesh with the C having the FAST tanks removed. F-16D canopy is far too long could put a 3rd seat in there.

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

Those pics are not the final models, so it's not really fair to judge or compare them. The only final models that there are screenshots for are the J-1 and the T-6 (I'm not sure though), because they will be in the first release. There are pics of the J-1 in the latest set of screenshots released to the public, and some shots of the T-6 in the latest set of screenshots for the Area-51 members and they look great.

I still love LOMAC though, and am feverishly waiting, twenty dollar bills in hand, for BS to be released, hopefully before I die or something.

Stupid thermals...

Well we should make sure to post plenty of pics of the competition, maybe ED will do something about all our request or bug fixes.

Well fighter OPS look like it will be a great sim see fantastic! , I defenitly will get it.

Fly it like you stole it..

Perhaps you think that ED doesn't look at the competition.

You might also think that players don't look at the competition.

You're probably quite wrong on both counts ;)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump :D

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda

Man, some of thos screenshots are just awsome with great lighting and reflection... and those nice ground textures.. hmmm... nice :) makes me think Lock-On is so crappy looking... compared to these ones...

No longer active in DCS...

Man, some of thos screenshots are just awsome with great lighting and reflection...
Those are not in game screen shots.

Thermaltake Kandalf LCS | Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R | Etasis ET750 (850W Max) | i7-920 OC to 4.0 GHz | Gigabyte HD5850 | OCZ Gold 6GB DDR3 2000 | 2 X 30GB OCZ Vertex SSD in RAID 0 | ASUS VW266H 25.5" | LG Blue Ray 10X burner | TIR 5 | Saitek X-52 Pro | Logitech G930 | Saitek Pro flight rudder pedals | Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit

Actually, if I look at those in game screenshots again (and yeah, not those 3D renderring ones) it doesn't really impress me at all... I would stick with Lock-On graphics over Fighter OPS. But hm... I guess we all just wait and see what final product will be like :D

No longer active in DCS...

It looks great, I remember drooling over the F-18C model when lomac was still alpha (we all drooled, and if you didn't you either lie, or have bad glasses/contacts, no pun intended, I have -5 on both eyes). I'd gladly buy FO, and, a month ago FO was some kind of fluke, but it looks like it will be quite a sim. Flying trainer aircraft is very, very cool, especially if they have realistic FMs, and lets hope they won't be as jiggly as X-plane planes, and that the mach FCS on the Talon will be operational, otherwise it will be even more of a hell to fly it.

I think it combines well, a chopper for your neurotic, stressful situationa, and two nice trainers for your low flying moods. Lol, ED, I could promote your product to women (I'd go up to them in a bar, making some moves on them, and after some kissing, I would do the Black Shark promotional speech. How about that?)

Creedence Clearwater Revival:worthy:

All these are renders not game screenshots.

Even when there are "screenshots" that sorta simulate how the game will look like it says "place holder this, placeholder that", it is also pretty much a render.

51PVO Founding member (DEC2007-)

100KIAP Founding member (DEC2018-)

:: Shaman aka [100☭] Shamansky

tail# 44 or 444

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] 100KIAP Regiment Early Warning & Control officer

It looks great, I remember drooling over the F-18C model when lomac was still alpha (we all drooled, and if you didn't you either lie, or have bad glasses/contacts, no pun intended, I have -5 on both eyes). I'd gladly buy FO, and, a month ago FO was some kind of fluke, but it looks like it will be quite a sim. Flying trainer aircraft is very, very cool, especially if they have realistic FMs, and lets hope they won't be as jiggly as X-plane planes, and that the mach FCS on the Talon will be operational, otherwise it will be even more of a hell to fly it.

I think it combines well, a chopper for your neurotic, stressful situationa, and two nice trainers for your low flying moods. Lol, ED, I could promote your product to women (I'd go up to them in a bar, making some moves on them, and after some kissing, I would do the Black Shark promotional speech. How about that?)

LMAO

[sIGPIC]2011subsRADM.jpg

[/sIGPIC]

Actually, if I look at those in game screenshots again (and yeah, not those 3D renderring ones) it doesn't really impress me at all... I would stick with Lock-On graphics over Fighter OPS. But hm... I guess we all just wait and see what final product will be like :D

I think FO will be dx10 so I'd imagine the graphics would be quite good.

[sIGPIC]2011subsRADM.jpg

[/sIGPIC]

Perhaps you think that ED doesn't look at the competition.

You might also think that players don't look at the competition.

You're probably quite wrong on both counts ;)

Its very obvious the levels of competition between all 3 companies, I'm planning on buying all 3 sims when released:

Tank Killers

FighterOps

Allied Forces 2

Considering there are 3 F-16 sims soon to be made I may as well build a Viper pit.:thumbup:

[sIGPIC]2011subsRADM.jpg

[/sIGPIC]

Noticed something: F-15C and E models are the same mesh with the C having the FAST tanks removed. F-16D canopy is far too long could put a 3rd seat in there.

Yep, the canopy on the F-15C is wrong aswell, they used the two seat canopy. :doh:

Judging by the content displayed on both of their websites, JetThunder is much further along than Fighter Ops...

Yeah whats JTs level of complexity? Is it going to be as complex as BS/AF or at lockons level? It looks like a good sim.

[sIGPIC]2011subsRADM.jpg

[/sIGPIC]

Yeah whats JTs level of complexity? Is it going to be as complex as BS/AF or at lockons level? It looks like a good sim.

I seriously doubt anything released in the next two years will be as complex as BS. And by the time more developers hop on the bandwagon and included AFM in their sims, it'll be old news to us and ED would have some other goodies coming down the pipe for you all. :D

@ss kissin' mode off

Sorry Mower, but the truth hurts sometimes. :D

@sshole mode off

ED have been taking my money since 1995. :P

I seriously doubt anything released in the next two years will be as complex as BS. And by the time more developers hop on the bandwagon and included AFM in their sims, it'll be old news to us and ED would have some other goodies coming down the pipe for you all. :D

@ss kissin' mode off

Sorry Mower, but the truth hurts sometimes. :D

@sshole mode off

Well I think FO should be out within 2 years fingers crossed and theres probably AF2 as well and thats a couple of good sims worth waiting for. You never know if AF2 is probably going to be more complex than Falcon AF hopefully they'll add some of the F-16s features missing from F4.

[sIGPIC]2011subsRADM.jpg

[/sIGPIC]