PAK-FA Project

Just curious, how much time do you spend per day/week working on that?

pretty much on my days off,about 6 hours or more taking breaks in between,i take long because i have to multitask,lot of things i did not know or still dont know so i have windows open with tutorials while i work on the mod,that is how i am doing it, but what takes my most time is test flying the plane coming back to the SFM table and working the numbers and so on! same for pylon and weapon positioning takes a lot of time.

New Custom 3d Models WIP of the Arresting hook and External pylons,at this moment i made a simple hook texture and the Pylons i have to create the texture still,i am looking at pylons pictures to get the color idea so i can match it.

HERE IS A PREVIEW.

Love the Quake II "Quad Machine" OST :D

UPDATE VER 1.5.6 Download Link.

Update Fixes and Add ons are as follows.

#1 Added 3d model of TailHook.

#2 Added 3d Model of External Pylons.

#3 Added SuperCruise and Worked on the Flight Model.

#4 Added IRST.

#5 You can now land and take off from carriers.

#6 Reworked the Arming Layout and weapon Positioning.

#7 Added Drag Chute( No Textures yet) But it works .

"New Key Bindings are".....

P for Drag chute.

Alt-G for Arrestor Hook.

I Rdar.

O Irst.

Below is the Download Link, Enjoy and report any bugs found plz.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/i04xexaq1cp1xif/AACQ2IX8u9-OjKkefBE6U4j9a?dl=0

Edited by cubanace

Few Bug Fixes and Reworked the Engine nozzles Model and Added New Menu Icon of the Pak Fa Project.

Fixes are= Corrected Conf Angle of attack at Super cruise speeds and Top Speed.

Added New ( Pak Fa ICON) Main Screen.

Preview Of the new ICON Here

Latest Pak Fa Project Ver 1.5.6 with all the Above here https://www.dropbox.com/sh/i04xexaq1cp1xif/AACQ2IX8u9-OjKkefBE6U4j9a?dl=0

Edited by cubanace

It all looks cool and well done mate (especially for a mod). For the sake of fun I pitted 3 f15's against one PakFa (all excellent AI) in bvr. The PakFa won with ease. Very much fun to see the plane in action. Too bad I cant see the weapons bays open and close when the plane fires its missiles. Are you planning to implement this?

(Sorry if this has been mentioned before. Didn't read the entire thread)

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-A310F met Tapatalk

It all looks cool and well done mate (especially for a mod). For the sake of fun I pitted 3 f15's against one PakFa (all excellent AI) in bvr. The PakFa won with ease. Very much fun to see the plane in action. Too bad I cant see the weapons bays open and close when the plane fires its missiles. Are you planning to implement this?

(Sorry if this has been mentioned before. Didn't read the entire thread)

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-A310F met Tapatalk

Oh not a problem you can ask anything you want! and yes i am adding the animation for the bay doors and set it to the Fire missile trigger Arg,so when we fire a missile they open.

cockpit to finally start having life.

So excited!!! Finally figured out how to implement RWR/fuel level/hud glow/flaps indicator/brakes/landing gear/speed brakes in the pak fa cockpit , took me longgg time to write each arg number and what it does these are just basic must have,i havent found cockpit light.

RWR arg numbers....

191-200+

Fuel level

Arg 22 and 23 left and right tank i guess.

To many to add lol.

Edited by cubanace

Got time for another video update ???

I will Post video when the RWR Model in the MFD is complete and in normal BEta working condition,the MFD that came with the pak fa model cockpit are static so i had to make a scratch built RWR testing bed model in 3dx max and i am testing the detection locations of incoming radar, i am using both rotation based animation and visibility animations to get the warning light to light up from different directions,The Pak Fa cockpit is smart Glass and is harder to model due to the fact that there is not lot of gauges,so everything in the MFD has to be made from scratch in 3dx max,i learned that the gauges are alot easier to animate when compare to the MFDs,in about 2 weeks you will see the working Bank angle Horizon fuel gauges and RWR,i am doing RWR first monday,i might post a video of that one First so you guys see the progress in the MFD .

Edited by cubanace

Okay, that's cool, sounds very complicated to me.

Been flying the T50 since you released it, lovely aircraft very nice flight model, flys very smooth.

Various bug which I know you are working on, look forward to the coming updates )))))))))

Okay, that's cool, sounds very complicated to me.

Been flying the T50 since you released it, lovely aircraft very nice flight model, flys very smooth.

Various bug which I know you are working on, look forward to the coming updates )))))))))

Remember to always download the latest Version of the mod, dont use automatic installers, install it manually just replace the old pak fa folder with the new one, i have gotten reports of the Lau files not passing on to new mod due to them installing it with automatic Apps,aslo i am working on the SFM ,she is way to powerful above 500 knots i have to work on the power to weight ratio.

Sup Cuban. Just got the latest version of the Pak-fa. Can't wait to try it out. I'm going to live stream it and i'm going to make a video for you showing the bugs I find. I would rather make a video to show you than typing it all up.

You cant lock on using air to ground missiles because we dont Have SDK, you can only use unguided type weapons,but your wingman can use guided missiles without a problem.