PAK-FA Project

Wouldnt that be stealing? since all said videos are IP of the person that shot them.

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

Wouldnt that be stealing? since all said videos are IP of the person that shot them.

Well there is no information in the video stating rules,after all its in youtube for everyone to see and hear.

if the person responsable for this video who ever shot this clip did not want something not done it should state it right?

,but what do i know i am not a lawyer.

I already send him a message just to be in the safe side but i dont think this would be a problem.

Edited by cubanace

Map development .

Just made the first page of the map on the left MFD to test if the idea works,yup it works ,we can turn it on and off with a key binding,next is to add more pages and the avionics suite,had to try it and test it first!..

A lot of work and coding in the coming days to make this all work.

Sweeet! :thumbup:

Are you going to do those three in-cockpit mirrors it will look great if you could do them?

Your mod is looking great otherwise! :smilewink:

A good DCS F-18 vs CUBANACE PAK-FA for sure :smilewink: just adding to the in game fun! :thumbup:

Edited by WRAITH

DCS FORUM SIG.jpg

Sweeet! :thumbup:

Are you going to do those three in-cockpit mirrors it will look great if you could do them?

Your mod is looking great otherwise! :smilewink:

Yes mirrors are almost ready its just missing the mirror texture so that they look like real mirrors,its just that i am trying to do a lot of things at the same time and some things slow me down, i am trying to find key bindings so i can add more pages to the MFDs.

I wish i knew how to created my own imput commands for the MFD pages with out having to use other args found in FC3.

its taking me ages to find Args that i could use for this purpose.

LoL at the end... I feel like the pilot felt his hips pop through that ejection process and smashed his knees into the pavement :megalol:

Poor guy has to keep flying through the development process, leave him alone you nasty man :DLoL

Well yes the mirrors look nice but I will put them to work later on Pak-Fa vs F-18 and visa-versa :thumbup:

Thanks

DCS FORUM SIG.jpg

Hi Cubanace ))))

Great progress, keep it up.

Regarding the internal mirrors, I am certain that the PAK FA only has two large mirrors , one on either side of the cockpit frame fixed to the sliding section of the cockpit. If you look at pics of the first prototype the cockpit frame has a central section running above the pilots head, so I guess nothing was to be gained with a third mirror. The later prototypes had the sliding section of the cockpit as frameless without the central rail.

If anyone knows different it would be good to clarify.

Hi Cubanace ))))

Great progress, keep it up.

Regarding the internal mirrors, I am certain that the PAK FA only has two large mirrors , one on either side of the cockpit frame fixed to the sliding section of the cockpit. If you look at pics of the first prototype the cockpit frame has a central section running above the pilots head, so I guess nothing was to be gained with a third mirror. The later prototypes had the sliding section of the cockpit as frameless without the central rail.

If anyone knows different it would be good to clarify.

I just Fixed the mirrors,i checked and yes the Pak Fa has only two mirrors in each side of the cockpit canopy frame, i removed the center mirror and linked the other two mirrors so that they move with the sliding canopy!.

By the way the Mirrors still need work,the texture material i am using seems to not do a good job reflecting flat surroundings.

Thank you for your help Kim always finding those details that really add to the realism of this project,theres alot of things i over look due to the fact i am trying to do it all,but thnks to guys like you and others i am able to upgrade and make this a better project for all of us.:thumbup:

Edited by cubanace

hi cubanase it is possible to include the avionic from f 15? or from mig 27? I think that could be help a lot to fly and make cobra movement when I try to do cobra to evade the enemie still a lot of g effect punishing the pilot. What do you think about it?

hi cubanase it is possible to include the avionic from f 15? or from mig 27? I think that could be help a lot to fly and make cobra movement when I try to do cobra to evade the enemie still a lot of g effect punishing the pilot. What do you think about it?

cobra maneuver is not supposed to defend enemies, and you can't use it with the F-15 avionics because then it uses the F-15 fm too

And a cobra maneuver is done at 400-500 kph which should not give you a lot of Gs

ps: We don't have a MiG-27 yet

cobra maneuver is not supposed to defend enemies, and you can't use it with the F-15 avionics because then it uses the F-15 fm too

And a cobra maneuver is done at 400-500 kph which should not give you a lot of Gs

ps: We don't have a MiG-27 yet

i agree the cobra maneuver is pretty much useless,your be a sitting duck, anyway only works in mig 29,su33, and su 27 fm,not for f-15.

MIg-27? if you mean me add the cobra maneuver to the Mig-23 il be making No that is not realistic, to my understanding the mig-23 or mig-27 wont be able to do it.

Edited by cubanace

i agree the cobra maneuver is pretty much useless,your be a sitting duck, anyway only works in mig 29,su33, and su 27 fm,not for f-15.

MIg-27? if you mean me add the cobra maneuver to the Mig-23 il be making No that is not realistic, to my understanding the mig-23 or mig-27 wont be able to do it.

He wrote MiG-27 but I guess he ment MiG-29...

Real Pak FA Walk Around!...:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Credits go to "Defense Tech Russia"

Description

This channel is for all enthusiasts of Russian military technology.

All my presentations or videos are educational, so feel free to use them for non-commercial purposes.

Edited by cubanace