PAK-FA Project

REal Sounds Legal MAtter Permission! accomplished.

Here is a Screenshot of the talk i had to the maker of the pak fa video ,thnks to this video i am able to add real sounds of the pak fa engines,below is the Proof that everything is done legal,here is my permission to use it,this is for SKATEZILLA or anyone else that would like to know where i get the sounds from or if i have Permission,so here you go.:thumbup:

Credits go to( KHMedia )for letting me use the real sounds!..

i am ready for the next step into starting the Clickable cockpit, i have already added the needed LUA to be able to start this new journey they include

Clickabledata LUA.

MainPanel_Init LUA.

Devices LUA.

Device_Init LUA.

I am also aware that i will need to make a dummy and make the shape of the lever il be making clickable , my first attempt is the Gear lever so i have made a long dummy box with the name of PTN_83

and this is the code in clickable data.

elements["PTN_83"] =default_animated_lever(_("Landing Gear Lever"), devices.INSTPANEL, device_commands.Button_83, 83,5.0)

Anything else i would be aware off guys those that have been on this road b4 ??

As for 3x max i go into helpers then dummy i hope this is the correct way to add the connector for the gear lever.

i am almost done adding the new LUA commands so i can model the clickable parts i am so exited.

Have you seen this? https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=27972&page=714 Post 7135 In that PDF there's some very good results (Cl/Cd vs various AoA as well as RCS) - shape that they used is extremely close to Pak-Fa. I don't know sh$t about RCS but looking at how they did CFD it all looks healthy. 40e6 elements is a good mesh for airplane shape geometry to generate fairly accurate results.

Have you seen this? https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=27972&page=714 Post 7135 In that PDF there's some very good results (Cl/Cd vs various AoA as well as RCS) - shape that they used is extremely close to Pak-Fa. I don't know sh$t about RCS but looking at how they did CFD it all looks healthy. 40e6 elements is a good mesh for airplane shape geometry to generate fairly accurate results.

Great Find i have downloaded the research,thank you, i use( Autodesk Flowdesign ) for the Aerodynamics of my model.

Edited by cubanace

i love it !

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

IAF Bell205

IAF Anafa

-----------------------

DCS World Modules: A-10C, FC3, MiG-21BiS, F-86, P-51, KA-50, UH-1H Huey, Mi-8, M2000K, Gazal, Bf109, Mig-15, Hawk and NTTR

-----------------------

My System - ASUS Maximus HERO iiiv, CoolMaster 120 Sadion Plus, I7 -6700K @4.0, G.Skill ddr4 16GB ram, Gigabyte GTX 1070 G1 , PSU Seasonic X-650W, OCZ 150 500Gb ssd drive X2, Seagate 7200 1T X2.

-------------

Bank indicator.

Preview of some of the new textures in cockpit and new avionics animations/Lighting Effects.

Still need to work more on the bank Horizon gauge is not complete in anyway this was just a test to see how it reacted to left and right imputs,next is calibration and up and down and then il work on the rest of the gauges.:book:

• 2 weeks later...

NEW UPDATE! READY!! DOWNLOAD!.

Here is the next Updte of my Project.

#1 Working Avionics Suite to some degree/it is still WIP .

#2 Added More Textures to the pit.

#3 Added basic texture to the control stick.

#4 New Shark Mouth Skin Added.

#5 Corrected Landing gear Animation to some degree they still need work,but its way better.

Added Key binding Folder to Documents Section,so please read the Key bindings.

"NOTE"

Avionics suite is not complete in anyway i released it so that you guys can try it out while its been developed like the rest of this project,so you will see miss alignments and glitches you been warned!! :megalol:

"KEY BINDINGS"

Drag Chute... ( P )

Avionics Suite... Right Shift+H

MAp... ( M )

Arrestor Hook.... LEft CRL G or left alt G

Flaps.. (F) twice for Low speed High angle of attack Maneuvers.

Rdar.. ( i )

IRST.. ( o )

I wish you all a great day and happy flying.

Download link.

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/2539621/

• 2 weeks later...

Small suggestion, is it possible to add the SU-33 autopilot system to the PAK FA?

It has that feature whereby it controls the thrust and keeps it at the programmed speed in the flight plan. I only say this because PAK FA is very fast accelerating making it very easy to break the speed set by the flight plan.

Small suggestion, is it possible to add the SU-33 autopilot system to the PAK FA?

It has that feature whereby it controls the thrust and keeps it at the programmed speed in the flight plan. I only say this because PAK FA is very fast accelerating making it very easy to break the speed set by the flight plan.

Go into inputs, Keyboard,Dafault in the MOds folder and open it with ether visual studio or Notepad++ and add this under Autopilot,just copy and paste this.

{combos = {{key ='J'}}, down = iCommandPlaneAUTOnOff, name =_('Autothrust'), category =_('Autopilot')},

Edited by cubanace

Go into inputs, Keyboard,Dafault in the MOds folder and open it with ether visual studio or Notepad++ and add this under Autopilot,just copy and paste this.

{combos = {{key ='J'}}, down = iCommandPlaneAUTOnOff, name =_('Autothrust'), category =_('Autopilot')},

• 4 weeks later...