PAK-FA Project

Just little bug i found.

I use the PAK-FA as a JSGME Mod and found that when the mod is installed i can rejoin any ONLINE Server .

its all the time say "Pure Client Required"

when i disable the mode in the JSGME Menu i can join the server and file .

not a bug,you cant join normal servers when you have mods installed,if you try it says pure client required,you have to make your own server or find one that does not have a integrity check.

nice :thumbup:

please release another model (without the AOA & sideslip sensor spike/pitot probe) as an option. :thumbsup: only some of the testbed aircrafts use those sensors

+1

PC: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X | MSI Suprim GeForce 3090 TI | ASUS Prime X570-P | 128GB DDR4 3600 RAM | 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD | Win10 Pro 64bit

Gear: HP Reverb G2 | JetPad FSE | VKB Gunfighter Pro Mk.III w/ MCG Ultimate

VKBNA_LOGO_SM.png

VKBcontrollers.com

i have some mode install and all work fine

just when the PAK-FA is install i cant join .

its not problem for me since i use the JSGME but just to let u know .

BTW when we get the skins ?

Edited by assafm25

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

IAF Bell205

IAF Anafa

-----------------------

DCS World Modules: A-10C, FC3, MiG-21BiS, F-86, P-51, KA-50, UH-1H Huey, Mi-8, M2000K, Gazal, Bf109, Mig-15, Hawk and NTTR

-----------------------

My System - ASUS Maximus HERO iiiv, CoolMaster 120 Sadion Plus, I7 -6700K @4.0, G.Skill ddr4 16GB ram, Gigabyte GTX 1070 G1 , PSU Seasonic X-650W, OCZ 150 500Gb ssd drive X2, Seagate 7200 1T X2.

-------------

i have some mode install and all work find

just when the PAK-FA is install i cant join .

its not problem for me since i use the JSGME but just to let u know .

BTW when we get the skins ?

The mods you are using fine normally do not interfere with the integrity check. Some mods such as most aircraft mods do; i.e. integrity check looks for certain types of files and sees if they are added or modified in any way.

If you want to talk to anyone about anything personal, send it to their PM box. Interpersonal drama and ad hominem rebuttal are things that do not belong on a thread viewed by the public.

One thing i have to point out... naming a thread.. "OK, so" is as useful as tits on a bull.

any way we can fix it for good ?

way its look at the PAK-FA as non integrity mod ?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

IAF Bell205

IAF Anafa

-----------------------

DCS World Modules: A-10C, FC3, MiG-21BiS, F-86, P-51, KA-50, UH-1H Huey, Mi-8, M2000K, Gazal, Bf109, Mig-15, Hawk and NTTR

-----------------------

My System - ASUS Maximus HERO iiiv, CoolMaster 120 Sadion Plus, I7 -6700K @4.0, G.Skill ddr4 16GB ram, Gigabyte GTX 1070 G1 , PSU Seasonic X-650W, OCZ 150 500Gb ssd drive X2, Seagate 7200 1T X2.

-------------

any way we can fix it for good ?

way its look at the PAK-FA as non integrity mod ?

no. every aircraft mod has a DCS manifest file. these don't pass the int check.

If you want to talk to anyone about anything personal, send it to their PM box. Interpersonal drama and ad hominem rebuttal are things that do not belong on a thread viewed by the public.

One thing i have to point out... naming a thread.. "OK, so" is as useful as tits on a bull.

any log can tell us what mod are not "ok" with the server?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

IAF Bell205

IAF Anafa

-----------------------

-----------------------

-------------

if you click on the Red shield above the Server Browser it will tell whats the integrity check problem. Its either on or off, not server specific. So if you want to use the plane in MP server has to disable Integrity Check

'controlling' the Ka50 feels like a discussion with the Autopilot and trim system about the flight direction.

5 Skins.

Those who would like to know the Skins are coming anywhere from 2 days to next week depending on my time and Skill,i have a total of 5 skins for the Pak Fa,i have also been working on improving the animation on the landing gear and Drag chute along other things,Just a little update on things.:book:

Black Shark Skin ..... Screenshots,still Wip.

Those who would like to know the Skins are coming anywhere from 2 days to next week depending on my time and Skill,i have a total of 5 skins for the Pak Fa,i have also been working on improving the animation on the landing gear and Drag chute along other things,Just a little update on things.:book:

Black Shark Skin ..... Screenshots,still Wip.

Why do skins for the old model?:huh::huh:

Both model?

Btw

The integrity chack on the multiplayer server faild becose of the missile we add to the Pak-Fa mod.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

IAF Bell205

IAF Anafa

-----------------------

-----------------------

-------------

Why do skins for the old model?:huh::huh:

The model has been totally updated in 3dxmax i used smooth tool and other tools to make the detail better i also gave it a new set of landing gears and other parts .

Il be working on the beacon light next.

I also hAve to setup the mod folder code so that we can pick multiple skins in the arming screen.

Lots of work on the project this coming week .

Hi did you put on download the last update with ths skin?

Oh no not yet thats going to take me quite some time,i got to add the code to the mod folder so that the new skins can be picked from the arming screen

i also have alot more to do than just the skins i am trying to release the MFD map but i am having trouble giving it a key command so that it changes kinda like a kneeboard would.

Map under development.

I have started work on the Left MFD to display Map and other things here is whats been tested.

I created this in 3dx max in the cockpit model in the Left MFD using visibility tracks,this is a simple way for me for i lack skills yet, i gave the MFD 5 pages in wich by pressing a key it changes them and it shows map,arming screen,take off check list and bases and avionics,all WIP.

Here are few screens of the map and the Avionics Texture and its translation.

Fuel =Топливо

Rpm = мин

Ada = Ада

Compass =компас

Mach= maxa

Egt =Egt

Some translation might be off still working on it.

Edited by cubanace

Both model?

Btw

The integrity chack on the multiplayer server faild becose of the missile we add to the Pak-Fa mod.

Yes i have two 3d models of the Pak Fa .

The one that uses Dif skins was made by (likolus05) At Turbosquid.

The Prototype one was made by ( Exnihilum )at cgtrader. This one is a nightmare at the Skin part,it has 2 skins but none of them fit it after i scaled it into dcs standards,that i why i made the custom prototype skin for it, i tried adding the camo skin and it just does not fit correct it show up all out of place and not the correct size,a nightmare.

Both are under Update development to meet DCS standard better.

I have done basic 3d work on both of them like pylons and arestor hook along other basic things i have learned.

Edited by cubanace

Thx for the explantion but i ask again.

Way 2 model :)?

U cant stick only to one ?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

IAF Bell205

IAF Anafa

-----------------------

-----------------------

-------------

Thx for the explantion but i ask again.

Way 2 model :)?

U cant stick only to one ?

they have diferent set of skins skill level, my latest model the one with the prototype skin has other skins but at the moment i just cant fit them , it uses alot of materials,mix materials in 3dx max, and i have to learn how to uv map the materials for the skins to work correct.

The other model is a simple Skin model, i can add skins no problem.

Also remember this is a project where i am constantly learning new ways of modeling and coding,so along the line and months i will update the model untill it is in par or better than the FC3 level aircraft,with out SDK or Skill i cant make nothing outside of FC3 level.

Edited by cubanace

Road map.

This is my roadmap and what i am learning better and working on.

#1 Already learned how to add navigation and landing lights.

#2 Now i am adding the reflection of the lights bloom into the planes wings where the light is at, i have done this by using an Omni light source and then linked it to the Light texture so it turns on and off when we use it.

#MFD textures and Avionics textures been worked and added.

I pretty much do a bit of everything while i learn new stuff.