compass stuck to magnetic north

9.JG27 DavidRed

Yep I have it as well

9./JG27

"If you can't hit anything, it's because you suck. If you get shot down, it's because you suck. You and me, we know we suck, and that makes it ok." - Worst person in all of DCS

"In the end, which will never come, we will all be satisifed... we must fight them on forum, we will fight them on reddit..." - Dunravin

Hi gents,

same here, also the Artificial horizon dont work, no matter if make it free or close it again.

Also i have the problem, that all spits are lagging away, when they are in gun range, when they are on my six no lag anymore :-(

regards

Little_D

1./JG2_Little_D

Staffelkapitän

1./Jagdgeschwader 2 "Richthofen"

"Go for the leader, if you can. The path is the goal, the kill the result."

"The one who has 12, leads. The one who has six, follows."

YouTube Channel: 1./JG2 Filmkanal

Artificial horizon gets stuck after you keep it caged for several seconds. So it works when taking off from runway, but not from ramp.

Looks like all ED testers were busy with Spitfire and no one checked this bird....

Hardware: VPForce Rhino, FSSB R3 Ultra, Virpil T-50CM, Hotas Warthog, Winwing F15EX, Slaw Rudder, GVL224 Trio Throttle, Thrustmaster MFDs, Saitek Trim wheel, Trackir 5, Quest Pro

Looks like all ED testers were busy with Spitfire and no one checked this bird....

:badmood:

P-51D | Fw 190D-9 | Bf 109K-4 | Spitfire Mk IX | P-47D | WW2 assets pack | F-86 | Mig-15 | Mig-21 | Mirage 2000C | A-10C II | F-5E | F-16 | F/A-18 | Ka-50 | Combined Arms | FC3 | Nevada | Normandy | Straight of Hormuz | Syria

I had this earlier as well humptydumpty I got a new PC and now don't have it anymore but always thought that was an odd one. I thought maybe it has to do with the FM trying to cope with low torque or something but I have no clue tbh.

9./JG27

"If you can't hit anything, it's because you suck. If you get shot down, it's because you suck. You and me, we know we suck, and that makes it ok." - Worst person in all of DCS

"In the end, which will never come, we will all be satisifed... we must fight them on forum, we will fight them on reddit..." - Dunravin

I had this earlier as well humptydumpty I got a new PC and now don't have it anymore but always thought that was an odd one. I thought maybe it has to do with the FM trying to cope with low torque or something but I have no clue tbh.

I am on a low end laptop and use it on MP and get between 15-30 fps. So it could be due to the laptop ?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Attitude Power Trim Power Attitude Trim

Wing Commander SWAC

Yeah then I guess something about that power setting doesn't like lower spec computers. Maybe open a seperate thread about it and see if the Devs can find anything.

9./JG27