Jhonnie Jhonson's Spit

TBear

I just had a nice 20 minutes flying with this skin. Normally you have to go F2 to appreciate a skin but with the spit its just there when you look left and right. I love the black bars on the invasion stripes, really nice work and the wheel hubs are a real nice touch too:thumbup:

Kudos it is a really great skin and great tribute to one of our heroes Thanks:)

i5 8600k@5.2Ghz, Asus Prime A Z370, 32Gb DDR4 3000, GTX1080 SC, Oculus Rift CV1, Modded TM Warthog Modded X52 Collective, Jetseat, W10 Pro 64

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

noun

praise and honour received for an achievement.

"she was looking for kudos rather than profit"

synonyms: prestige, cachet, glory, honour, status, standing, distinction, prestigiousness, fame, celebrity, reputation, repute, renown, notability; More

NORTH AMERICAN informal

compliments or congratulations.

plural noun: kudos

"kudos to everyone who put the event together"

i5 8600k@5.2Ghz, Asus Prime A Z370, 32Gb DDR4 3000, GTX1080 SC, Oculus Rift CV1, Modded TM Warthog Modded X52 Collective, Jetseat, W10 Pro 64

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Thank U very much for the appreciation :thumbup:

Sorry Cibit for the question..I'm Italian and I speack just "average" english:music_whistling:

I was thinking that Kudos was the nick of another skinner...so i felt like when u are having sex with ur girlfriend and she calls U with the name of her ex bf:lol::megalol:

Dumb Question:

What's the installation path for Spitfire skins?

I can't seem to find the Spit under Bazaar/Aircraft.

Thanks.

XX:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World\CoreMods\WWII Units\SpitfireLFMkIX\Liveries\SpitfireLFMkIX

TBear,I am loving your Spitfire skins,the colours are PERFECT !.....would you consider creating this earlier version of Johnny Johnson's Spitfire for me,please ?,just love this version with the green maple leaf.

Link : https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=179161

Chillblast Fusion Cirrus 2 FS Pc/Intel Core i7-7700K Kaby Lake CPU/Gigabyte Nvidia GTX 1070 G1 8GB/Seagate 2TB FireCuda SSHD/16GB DDR4 2133MHz Memory/Asus STRIX Z270F Gaming Motherboard/Corsair Hydro Series H80i GT Liquid Cooler/TM Warthog with MFG 10cm Extension/WINWING Orion Rudder Pedals (With Damper Edition)/TrackiR5/Windows 11 Home

really?

I thought that this is the folder where all the default liveries are and is already there...:huh:

I would have thought so too but it was not visible, I don't know where the other skins are that shipped with the spit but they are all selectable in the ME:huh:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]