Mirage 2000C Missing Feature/Bug list

ThirtykayDEC

It’s not harsh when key things like radar abs armament deployment systems are placeholders or very buggy, other devs call it Alpha.

Razbam has a lot to catch up compared to Belsimtek ED abs Heatblur.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AMEN.

Gigabyte Z390 Gaming X | i7 9700K@5.0GHz | Asus TUF OC RTX 4090 | 32GB DDR4@3200MHz | HP Reverb G2 | TrackIR 5 | TM Warthog HOTAS | MFG Croswinds

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Exactly, I deleted the Mirage two weeks ago and decided to stop complaining. Simply dedicate myself to more professional modules.

This is my last negative comment on razbam.

:thumbsup:

Mirage fanatic !

I7-7700K/ MSI RTX3080/ RAM 64 Go/ SSD / TM Hornet stick-Virpil WarBRD + Virpil CM3 Throttle + MFG Crosswind + Reverb G2.

Flickr gallery: https://www.flickr.com/gp/71068385@N02/728Hbi

What is the current state of the INS if somebody would be so kind ? Does it drift and does the update work ? Thanks

It does drift, the problem is that the update is "too perfect".

Mirage fanatic !

I7-7700K/ MSI RTX3080/ RAM 64 Go/ SSD / TM Hornet stick-Virpil WarBRD + Virpil CM3 Throttle + MFG Crosswind + Reverb G2.

So is the bug / incomplete list still substantial as on the first page?, browsing through the pages to catch up. I see that the M2000 is no longer listed as EA. I know there are still missing features on the INS. Just curious if they are assuming it's marked "completed" on the module store page.

So is the bug / incomplete list still substantial as on the first page?, browsing through the pages to catch up. I see that the M2000 is no longer listed as EA. I know there are still missing features on the INS. Just curious if they are assuming it's marked "completed" on the module store page.

The list in the first post of the thread is not totally relevant.

Some bugs have been fixed, a few are not bugs at all.

I don't have the time right now to check it all, but obviously, it's more fun to add up than remove or specify what has been fixed :music_whistling:

Mirage fanatic !

The AA external tanks refuel is a common bug for DCS, not Mirage alone (F-15, Harrier, Mirage, A-10).

ED should fix It.

https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=3377956&postcount=1

Edited by Esac_mirmidon

" You must think in russian.."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Hotas Rhino X-55-MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals -Track IR 4

Mirage 2000C Missing Feature/Bug list

I was about to buy Mirage..even without discount but I was suddenly stopped after I saw this list. Is this module that bad? Also I was looking for simple to learn plane that can to both A/A and A/G, so I was wondering could I fit Mirage into this ?

You are free in your decision of course.

I bought this module in pre order while t was 30% finished at best. Razbam was working on it until they suddenly stop and move to the Harrier and left really a lot of this unfinished. Especially the radar and the armament deployment system, you know how to select and shoot missiles ...

Now if I was about to buy and knowing all these information I would save my money wait for the Hornet and the Tomcat. The Hornet is out in 1 month or 2.

Well I am lazy one so I like simpler planes but with switches and buttons I might go and recheck Albatross...For flying and simple shooting it may be ok. Thanks for info

I would strongly recommend you the F5 in this case.

Well I am lazy one so I like simpler planes but with switches and buttons I might go and recheck Albatross...For flying and simple shooting it may be ok. Thanks for info

Yes there are missing features and bugs.

Some people are mad about it, and you can't make a discussion without the same guy repeating the same things over and over.

Angry people are more "vocal" than those who enjoy it.

You can fly AA missions in a realistic way, as long as you understand the limitation of look down/ shoot down Fox 1 weapon system.

You can do simple AG missions.

Missing functions will make life easier, but won't change what you can do or not.

In the end, I find it is easier to navigate and manage situational awareness in the M-2000C than in simplified FC3 F-15C.

In the F-15C it's such a pain in the ass when you get bullseye calls !

With the M-2000C you have the tools to know where you are and use these calls.

On the other hand, you have half the missiles load, and Fox 1 instead of Fox 3.

Mirage fanatic !

I am looking for fun plane, that I can use in multiplayer missions. I dont wanna spend decade setting up stuff, testing and what not. I am not concerned with missing modules but I might get upset to find out that there are some serious game breaking stuff in it. I don't expect perfection thou. :pilotfly:

Like you said simple but with some stuff to do in cockpit other than press four shortcuts to start up plane. I own T flight Hotas X, so I do hope that it's mediocre button count will suffice for this module. In heat of combat, someone that bad as I am not will preffer simple armament management system, rather than advanced one despite first one might be less viable. I don't mind that. And ofc it's good looks counts as plus. :)

There are no serious issues that break your gaming experience, what we do have are lots of things broken, or not implemented at all that breaks realism. Other than that, is a fun plane to buy at an amateur level.

Enviado desde mi Moto Z Play mediante Tapatalk

+1

Now if I was about to buy and knowing all these information I would save my money wait for the Hornet and the Tomcat.

I'm of the exact same opinion. I have a love/hate relationship with the Mirage: it was my first DCS module (after I came back to the genre), the plane is positively gorgeous, and it is a very potent dogfighter. On the other hand, it is also the module that frustrates me the most.

I sincerely hope the DCS: M-2000C will get the attention it deserves one day, and get finished.

Just to point out one thing: I vaguely remember Zeus saying here on the forum that in order to fix the bugs with the RDI radar, the entire radar code needs to be rewritten from scratch. I appreciate that takes a lot of time, but in the end it is what those who bought the module paid for.

Spoiler

Ryzen 9 5900X | 64GB G.Skill TridentZ 3600 | Gigabyte RX6900XT | ASUS ROG Strix X570-E GAMING | Samsung 990Pro 2TB + 960Pro 1TB NMVe | HP Reverb G2
Pro Flight Trainer Puma | VIRPIL MT-50CM2+3 base / CM2 x2 grip with 200 mm S-curve extension + CM3 throttle + CP2/3 + FSSB R3L + VPC Rotor TCS Plus base with SharKa-50 grip mounted on Monstertech MFC-1 | TPR rudder pedals

OpenXR | PD 1.0 | 100% render resolution | DCS "HIGH" preset