Catshot nitpicking

SHARP54

I don't know if it is up to ED or third party developpers...

During catshots, they're obviously the initial ''jolt'' when the plane begins to move but there's also a second one when the plane leaves the deck.

Just a detail, not a priority, but could be nice to see it implemented for the Tomcat and the Hornet.

depending on the aircraft, there's also Shuttle Bumping...:thumbup:

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

depending on the aircraft, there's also Shuttle Bumping...:thumbup:

And soft launches. a random chance of a soft launch when a CV is going full steam ahead and you are with a loaded bird would be terrifying

I could be wrong, I usually am, but I have always thought that the second "jolt" you see in the cockpit videos of cat shots is actually a sudden deceleration immediately following the sudden acceleration on the cat. Regardless, it would be very cool to see this little detail modeled in the sim :thumbup:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I could be wrong, I usually am, but I have always thought that the second "jolt" you see in the cockpit videos of cat shots is actually a sudden deceleration immediately following the sudden acceleration on the cat. Regardless, it would be very cool to see this little detail modeled in the sim :thumbup:

Its not decelerating, it just stops accelerating. The reason you see some pilots heads snap forward is because they are trying to counteract the acceleration by pushing their head forward. So when the acceleration stops its their own muscles that snaps their head forward.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

will we get steam on deck

attachment.php?attachmentid=176628&stc=1&d=1516760346

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Modules are like Pokemon you gotta catch 'em all :joystick::lol::pilotfly:

AMD Ryzen7 3700x, G-Skills 32Gb RAM @ 3200Mhz, MSI GTX1080Ti, TM Warthog (20cm extension by Sahaj), MFG Crosswind Pedals, Oculus Rift, Track Ir5