Purchasing the Persian Gulf Map for MP, who's buying it?

F900EX

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pre-purchaesd!

Phanteks Enthoo Evolv Tempered Glass, Asus ROG Maximus IX Hero, Intel i7 7700K @ 4.8, Corsair HX 1000i, Nzxt Kraken 62, 32gb DDR4 3000Mhz Corsair Dominator Platinum, Nvme SSD Samsung 960 Evo 1Tb, Asus Strix OC 1080ti, Philips 43" 4K Monitor + 2 x Dell 24" U2414H, Warthog HOTAS, Track IR 5, Obutto R3volution, Buttkicker Gamer 2, MFG Crosswind pedals, Occulus Rift CV1, Windows 10 Pro.

Will get the map and hornet when the bundle discount is available

MSI M5 z270 | Intel i5 7600k (OC) 4.8GHz | MSI GTX1080ti Gaming X 11Gb | 500gb Samsung 970 Evo NVME M.2 (DCS World) | 500gb Samsung 850 Evo SSD (OS and Apps) | 32Gb 2400MHz DDR4 - Crucial Ballistix | Be Quiet Silent Loop 240mm | NZXT H440 case |

Thrustmaster Warthog - 47608 with Virpil Mongoose joystick base | MFG Crosswinds - 1241 | Westland Lynx collective with Bodnar X board | Pilot's seat from ZH832 Merlin | JetSeat | Oculus Rift S | Windows 10 | VA |

Will get the map and hornet when the bundle discount is available
Map is at pre-purchase discount now, as Hornet still is. I'm not sure any near future bundle would discount the same total amount that you can get right now.

S!

"I went into the British Army believing that if you want peace you must prepare for war. I believe now that if you prepare for war, you get war."

-- Major-General Frederick B. Maurice

I was thinking the same :)

2x discount now... probebly the same like bundle discount.

But to be honest... i even would pay the full price, there is no better game like dcs for me...

Hornet and persian gulf map was a day 1 buy for me :)

----------------------------------------------------------

i7 2600K oc 4.7g / asus gtx 1080 gaming x+ / 16gig ram / ssd 500gig / oculus rift / jetseat se / saitek rudder ((next upgrade)mfg crosswind) / logitech warthog hotas + 20cm extention / vaicompro 2.5

Pre-ordered it. :)

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

Pre purchased for use in SP.

System spec: i9 9900K, Gigabyte Aorus Z390 Ultra motherboard, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200 RAM, Corsair M.2 NVMe 1Tb Boot SSD. Seagate 1Tb Hybrid mass storage SSD. ASUS RTX2080TI Dual OC, Thermaltake Flo Riing 360mm water pumper, EVGA 850G3 PSU. HP Reverb, TM Warthog, Crosswind pedals, Buttkicker Gamer 2.

When, pray tell, can we expect to download this great new addition. I just pre-purchased it, too!

-= Gary =-

a.k.a. Florida - Current DCS Beta, A-10C II Warthog, F/A-18C Hornet, F-16, F-14B Tomcat, P-51D, Spitfire, Track IR, Logitech X-56 HOTAS, Logitech rudder pedals, Thrustmaster Cougar MFDs, Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Quadrant, CH Throttle Quadrant, Razer Orb Weaver, X-Box controller

:pilotfly:

awaiting more optimisations in DCS before considering more purchases

seems a lot of part finished stuff WIP etc as opposed to high polished products

if feedback is that it is very optimized with great fps i'll buy it in an instant, not much interest otherwise

My feeling exactly. I want this Release version (not a Open Beta anymore) to have glaring issues fixed.

I dont buy cars that Im promised will soon have an engine.

I dont by food Im told I can eat in a few weeks.

And I dont buy jeans that Im promised should have a zipper real soon now.

No more purchases from ED until their 2.5 Release version IS A RELEASE VERSION!

Win 10 I7 6700K @ 4.0 GHZ. 16 gig memory GTX 1070 SSD

awaiting more optimisations in DCS before considering more purchases

seems a lot of part finished stuff WIP etc as opposed to high polished products

if feedback is that it is very optimised with great fps i'll buy it in an instant, not much interest otherwise

I would agree, there seems to be a lot of as you mentioned partially finished modules and maps vs complete high polished modules. It's a common thing around DCS and then you wait for years if ever to be complete, the M2000c would be a very good example of this.

Already bought... Multiplayer or not, I want this map.

PC Specs / Hardware: MSI z370 Gaming Plus Mainboard, Intel 8700k @ 5GHz, MSI Sea Hawk 2080 Ti @ 2100MHz, 32GB 3200 MHz DDR4 RAM

Displays: Philips BDM4065UC 60Hz 4K UHD Screen, Pimax 8KX

Controllers / Peripherals: VPC MongoosT-50, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, modded MS FFB2/CH Combatstick, MFG Crosswind Pedals, Gametrix JetSeat

sorry for my english first.

I just pre-purchased and can't see in my DCS manager. does it mean is not ready yet release to download now.

No its still in pre purchase stage. maybe by end of May, along with the hornet.

System spec: i9 9900K, Gigabyte Aorus Z390 Ultra motherboard, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200 RAM, Corsair M.2 NVMe 1Tb Boot SSD. Seagate 1Tb Hybrid mass storage SSD. ASUS RTX2080TI Dual OC, Thermaltake Flo Riing 360mm water pumper, EVGA 850G3 PSU. HP Reverb, TM Warthog, Crosswind pedals, Buttkicker Gamer 2.

QUIT SAYING THIS its not frigan true

It is true, hardly anyone plays MP in DCS, I have never played MP and will be buying the map along with the Hornet. Then again I am not typical of DCS players as I don't use DCS as a combat game and never have. I just like military jets to fly really fast in !!

Mizzy

I would agree, there seems to be a lot of as you mentioned partially finished modules and maps vs complete high polished modules. It's a common thing around DCS and then you wait for years if ever to be complete, the M2000c would be a very good example of this.

The thing about DCS is that it's not designed to be 'finished', it's designed to evolve and so are the modules. Some I have to agree have taken forever to evolve like the 'Hawk' but they are on going projects and I am glad they don't say it's 'finished' Take for example the F-5, although it's not in beta, Belsimtek have still improved the product...that's kind of nice !!

Mizzy

Well I’ve bought all the maps so far haven’t done much with Normandy fly single player in nttr and bot of my online squads currently use the cacausas maps currently but one is planning on a move to the new pg map with in a week or two of its release so the only one I need to visit is the Normandy map just found that it is really two versions one for the wwii timeframe and one for the modern timeframe not sure how it works but read it somewhere

BlackeyCole 20years usaf

XP-11. Dcs 2.5OB

Acer predator laptop/ i7 7720, 2.4ghz, 32 gb ddr4 ram, 500gb ssd,1tb hdd,nvidia 1080 8gb vram

New FlightSim Blog at https://blackeysblog.wordpress.com. Go visit it and leave me feedback and or comments so I can make it better. A new post every Friday.

Bought it. Not even a question there.

| i9 12900K |  64GB DDR5-6000 | STRIX RTX 4090 OC | LG 38GN950 38" |

| Hanns-G HT225HPB | TIR 5 & Varjo Aero | Virpil Throttle & Stick | TM TPRs |

You don't stop playing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop playing.