HMS Hermes R12 Released V2.5

The SeaCats appear to be invisible? They still aim and fire (mostly) but the model is invisible and can't be selected via F6. Also for some reason the '76 version when in a small fleet decided to slow down to a stop or not move at all upon mission start

try this file for the seacats.

With slowing down and stopping.... how close are the ships.

entry.lua

The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.

"Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here on the ED forums at 3 'o' clock in the morning, with my reputation. Are they mad.."

https://ko-fi.com/joey45

• 2 weeks later...

Apologies Joey, wonder if you could help me with an issue I'm having - probably my own doing.

I can't see the carrier when I zoom in on ME to place aircraft, only CC - any ideas?

I've followed your installation instructions to the letter but nothing I change seems to bring the carrier into view.

Thanks

Dose the model show ingame

dose the model show in the livery screen ;Ammo tab'

make sure 'show models' little tank icon at the bottom is highlighted.

The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.

"Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here on the ED forums at 3 'o' clock in the morning, with my reputation. Are they mad.."

Thank for the quick reply,

The model shows when I click on Fly Mission, I can see her steaming along the route I created.

When I try to open a saved miz file there is a red warning saying that the module Hermes R12 by Joey is required but the files are where they should be and the structure is as per your instructions.

Yes, all paint schemes show in the livery scheme - Ammo Tab

Voila - 'show models' was my problem. Thank you for the help and sincere apologies for taking up your time - I'm a huge fan of this Mod great work.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi - apologies, but what is the path for Stable DCS? Can't find the tech folder on my install....

Now: Water-cooled Ryzen 5800X + 32GB DDR 4 3200 RAM + EVGA 3090 FTW3 Ultra 24 GB + Reverb G2 + Add-on PCI-e 3.1 card + 2x1TB Corsair M.2 4900/4200 + TM HOTAS Warthog + TM TPR Pendular Rudder  'Engaged Defensive' YouTube Channel

Modules: F/A-18C / AV-8B / F-16 / F-15E / F-4E (when it lands) / Persian Gulf / Syria / Nevada / Sinai / South Atlantic

Backup: Water-cooled i7 6700K @ 4.5GHz + 32GB DDR4 3200MHz + GTX 1080 8GB + 1TB M.2 1k drive & 250GB SSD drive 500MBps 4K 40" monitor + TrackIR 5

Hi , little help needed please, i have installed parts 1 and 2 and the ship shows up in game but i only have the Hudson Bay liveries available, when i look in the folder savedgame/dcs/liveries i have Hermes 73 and 81 and everything in the folders.

Guessing i may have missed a step , i am on the latest openbeta

Cheers

Neil

(sorted , great work joey)

Edited by DOBBO45
Fixed

I think I should of put that zip file install as little clearer..

I'll be doing the numbers as a decal in the next update.

No, I still need to do finish of the textures for the island. 

there are textures just no weathering.

Textures are not my best subject so they are taking some time. I've currently just started using a program that exports in 4k natively (currently in 2048 upscaled to 4096) so I will go back to the island, deck and hull  sometime this week after my course work.

unless someone wants to help me do the textures they can...

this is sort what happens in game when you misalign your plane on the cat of the super carrier, the sim realigns the jet... to the cat

SYSTEM SPECS: Hardware Intel Corei7-12700KF @ 5.1/5.3p & 3.8e GHz, 64Gb RAM, 4090 FE, Dell S2716DG, Virpil T50CM3 Throttle, WinWIng Orion 2 & F-16EX + MFG Crosswinds V2, Varjo Aero
SOFTWARE: Microsoft Windows 11, VoiceAttack & VAICOM PRO

YOUTUBE CHANNEL: @speed-of-heat

1569924735_WildcardsBadgerFAASig.jpg.dbb8c2a337e37c2bfb12855f86d70fd5.jpg

Just now, speed-of-heat said:

this is sort what happens in game when you misalign your plane on the cat of the super carrier, the sim realigns the jet... to the cat

This is like something you would find on a fairground, with the rollers. Maybe once you roll up and line up parallel, you have a GC radio call to 'Align', activating the rollers

yeah, i was more pointing outthat the sim mechanics are already there from a functional stand point .. how you engage with them .. way more complex 🙂

SYSTEM SPECS: Hardware Intel Corei7-12700KF @ 5.1/5.3p & 3.8e GHz, 64Gb RAM, 4090 FE, Dell S2716DG, Virpil T50CM3 Throttle, WinWIng Orion 2 & F-16EX + MFG Crosswinds V2, Varjo Aero
SOFTWARE: Microsoft Windows 11, VoiceAttack & VAICOM PRO

YOUTUBE CHANNEL: @speed-of-heat

1569924735_WildcardsBadgerFAASig.jpg.dbb8c2a337e37c2bfb12855f86d70fd5.jpg

Probably be a texture animation thingy.

I do have a model of a Bucc which I am testing some stuff with. (internal use only not for release...)

Is the A-4 EFM out yet??

Edited by joey45