ED...It seems a big deal...

h_6.jpg

h_3.jpg

h_2.jpg

h_1.jpg

Here are some screenshots from China Central TV-7 Military Report afew days ago.Maybe ED can make a Taiwan terrian and sell to PLA.:thumbup:

• Like 2

c1jscreenshot044.jpg

LT.Z "Turkey" Gong

54th Fighter Squadron "Leopards"

Elmendorf AFB, AK

F-15C+Energy=Anytime,baby...!

There was a bus load of chinese chaps (I wonder if it was the same guys:D ) who joined the virtually empty 504 server t'other day naturally I welcomed them all with a good selection of missiles all round:D

They did have some connect issues though as there pings were all around the 600 mark.

• Like 1

"[51☭] FROSTIE" #55

51st PVO "BISONS"

Fastest MiG pilot in the world - TCR'10

https://100kiap.org

There was a bus load of chinese chaps (I wonder if it was the same guys:D ) who joined the virtually empty 504 server t'other day naturally I welcomed them all with a good selection of missiles all round:D

They did have some connect issues though as there pings were all around the 600 mark.

LOL...

Now thats funny..

~S~

Blaze

intel Cor i7-6700K

ASUS ROG MAX VIII Extreme

G.Skill TridentZ Series 32 GB

Samsung 850 Pro 1TB SATA II

ASUS GTX 1080/DIRECTX 12

Windows 10 PRO

Thrustmaster Warthog

Oculus Rift VR

A Youtube flick would be even cooler :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

That bastard, Ming...he hit the printscreen button while I was blinking. I couldnt find the button to printscreen back so I shot all my flares in his face to slow his system to a crawl. He comes back with this scripted cobra BS and shoots an R-73 at me. Punkass...hes gonna be scrubbing my toilet out with his toothbrush tonight...

• Like 1

Im sure GWb must be cheering this too, chinese pilots trained agains F-15's that cant hit much of anything will have a huge surprise IRL :D

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

LMAO :megalol: you have got to be the funniest person in these forums! For some reason I can't give anyone rep points, the bottom left of my screen says error!!!

ROFL, ya, you are quite funny hitman.

Why dont they have TIRs? I would think that would add to the realism... isn't that what they're going for. (what with complaining about the Kobra and all.)

DCS Wishlist: 1) FIX THE DAMN RIVERS!!! 2) Spherical or cylindrical panorama view projection. 3) Enhanced input options (action upon button release, etc). 4) Aircraft flight parameter dump upon exit (stick posn, attitude, rates, accel, control volume, control-surface positions, SAS bias, etc). 5) ADS-33 maneuver courses as static objects. 6) Exposed API or exports of trim position and stick force for custom controllers. 7) Select auto multiple audio devices

:) , BTW, Turkey - you in China? What`s up with Elmendorf stuff?

Yep,I'm in PRC.

My sig is just for fun.

In fact,I'm quite sure some guys on the TV could be 3GO squadron's mebers.

c1jscreenshot044.jpg

LT.Z "Turkey" Gong

54th Fighter Squadron "Leopards"

Elmendorf AFB, AK

F-15C+Energy=Anytime,baby...!

LMAO :megalol: you have got to be the funniest person in these forums! For some reason I can't give anyone rep points, the bottom left of my screen says error!!!

Without a doubt, HM keep 'em commin' I need to laugh...

~S~

Blaze

intel Cor i7-6700K

ASUS ROG MAX VIII Extreme

G.Skill TridentZ Series 32 GB

Samsung 850 Pro 1TB SATA II

ASUS GTX 1080/DIRECTX 12

Windows 10 PRO

Thrustmaster Warthog

Oculus Rift VR

You kill me Hitman. As an aside, I was almost Winchester after our "altercation" the other nite in the 504th. I barely caught you. ;)

BTW, Hitman is the prez of the "Twenty Percenters".

lol I knew you were just about out since you were firing at me with everything but silly me...decided to pull hard up and let your -77's kill me....hell I dont even know who it was I was chasing down or if it was just a ghost contact.

And thats a permanent 20%ers. :thumbup: