USSR Red Aerobatic Redux [Weathered]

==Wiggy==

beautiful bird! nice work M8!

MSI MAG Z790 Carbon, i9-13900k, NH-D15 cooler, 64 GB CL40 6000mhz RAM, MSI RTX4090, Yamaha 5.1 A/V Receiver, 4x 2TB Samsung 980 Pro NVMe, 1x 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD, Win 11 Pro, TM Warthog, Virpil WarBRD, MFG Crosswinds, 43" Samsung 4K TV, 21.5 Acer VT touchscreen, TrackIR, Varjo Aero, Wheel Stand Pro Super Warthog, Phanteks Enthoo Pro2 Full Tower Case, Seasonic GX-1200 ATX3 PSU, PointCTRL, Buttkicker 2, K-51 Helicopter Collective Control

Thank you, very nice skin!

If i may formulate a couple remarks though, the white outline on the red star insignia is too thick and the red stars on the fuselage are not on the correct positions (look at PorcoRosso's post on previous page).

And, if you have the time, can you please do a less weathered version of that livery? :)

Edited by Akatsuki

If I do the the Clean version, I will look into moving the position of the fuselage stars. I'm leaving the thickness as is. I have photos and indeed the photos in the other post shows that the thickness varies and is very thick like the ones used as well as thinner. right now I'm focused on the Black-Camo scheme which is coming along...

NKBLKCAMO.thumb.JPG.e3994d9599690532d5c776a9b0cfb35f.JPG

Cheers,

Rick

CSEL\CMEL\IFR

Certified Airplane Nut

beautiful work! I'm downloading it now. Love flying this little bird.

MSI MAG Z790 Carbon, i9-13900k, NH-D15 cooler, 64 GB CL40 6000mhz RAM, MSI RTX4090, Yamaha 5.1 A/V Receiver, 4x 2TB Samsung 980 Pro NVMe, 1x 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD, Win 11 Pro, TM Warthog, Virpil WarBRD, MFG Crosswinds, 43" Samsung 4K TV, 21.5 Acer VT touchscreen, TrackIR, Varjo Aero, Wheel Stand Pro Super Warthog, Phanteks Enthoo Pro2 Full Tower Case, Seasonic GX-1200 ATX3 PSU, PointCTRL, Buttkicker 2, K-51 Helicopter Collective Control

• 5 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 2 months later...