English Cockpit Mod

TekaTeka

black shark

heres a question Tekka,

i have downloaded most of your mods and loved them and im greatly looking forward to the black shark addon, however the startup procedure is 15 minutes long and the whole cockpit is in russian!

firstly memorizing the startup will be hard but locating certain buttons and switches will be awfull if i cant read the labels.

this will also be a problem witht the onboard navigation system and you have to set certain waypoints e.c.t but the menu is in russian.

is there any way of translating alllllll of this stuff into english.

otherwise i dont think any english speaking fans will be able to take full advantage of the Ka-50.

thanks a bunch for all your previous work.

LeddHedd:pilotfly:

Awesome mod. Now this will prompt me to learn to fly the Russian aircraft in this sim; because up until now, I had been staying away from even bothering to try and learn to fly the Russian planes.

Rep points added Teka Teka.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Microsoft Windows Vista x64 bit

Overclocked Intel Core2Duo @ 3.30GHz

6GB DDR Ram

Nvidia GTX280 1GB

DCS Blackshark Russian DVD Box and English Download

1920x1080 res. @ 37" Westinghouse LVM-37w3 1080P

Background image by Shrubbo.

TekaTeka, that's and excellent mod, very happy with that.

Have you thought about doing the rest of the cockpit (inactive switches)?

Kind of like a western export model :thumbup:

Great work, thanks!

Intel i9-9900KF @5.2GHz

MSI Z390 Gaming Pro Carbon

32GB G.Skill Trident Z DDR3200 RAM

MSI RTX 2080 Ti Gaming X Trio

40" Panasonic TH-40DX600U @ 4K

Pimax Vision 8K Plus / Oculus Rift CV1 / HTC Vive

Gametrix JetSeat with SimShaker

Windows 10 64 Bit Home Edition

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Full western cockpit ..?

TekaTeka, that's and excellent mod, very happy with that.

Kind of like a western export model :thumbup:

Great work, thanks!

Man that would be kick-ass to have..! Would making panels for my Su-25 pit sooo much easyer.. So, would you..? Pretty Please.?

• Like 1

"But (504)Brewber said they were'nt friendly.. So I took'em out.!"

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

very nice! Now can you do the same to the German MiG? (in German)

Rep inbound.

DCS Wishlist: 1) FIX THE DAMN RIVERS!!! 2) Spherical or cylindrical panorama view projection. 3) Enhanced input options (action upon button release, etc). 4) Aircraft flight parameter dump upon exit (stick posn, attitude, rates, accel, control volume, control-surface positions, SAS bias, etc). 5) ADS-33 maneuver courses as static objects. 6) Exposed API or exports of trim position and stick force for custom controllers. 7) Select auto multiple audio devices

I'll keep the russian words since i want to stick to realism even though i won't understand anything, but this must have taken a lot of work so rep inbound!

What is less realistic ?

Translating the buttons/indicators to a language you understand.

Piloting an aircraft and having no idea what each button/indicator says?

:huh:

This will be a must have for all my members.

Thanks for you all replies.

heres a question Tekka,

i have downloaded most of your mods and loved them and im greatly looking forward to the black shark addon, however the startup procedure is 15 minutes long and the whole cockpit is in russian!

firstly memorizing the startup will be hard but locating certain buttons and switches will be awfull if i cant read the labels.

this will also be a problem witht the onboard navigation system and you have to set certain waypoints e.c.t but the menu is in russian.

is there any way of translating alllllll of this stuff into english.

otherwise i dont think any english speaking fans will be able to take full advantage of the Ka-50.

As Black_Hawk said, you will have pop-up english labels and I heard the NAV system has english mode. But, probably I will make english mod for Ka-50 :).

I think it's too much to do for me. I had enough troubles to translate the active ones.

very nice! Now can you do the same to the German MiG? (in German)

I don't read/write German at all ! If you give me translated text of all indications, I might be able to make German version, but no promise...

Didn't ViperVJG73's English language Cockpits for Su25/25T/27/33 have this too? I downloaded it a while back, but have only used it once.

This is great to have to learn the AC. That's why I got the other mod. I thought it included these controls, but am not positive.

I found that mod after I made my first version. I examined it and I thought I could advance mine further. (I think that mod has enough info to learn basics and respect his fast job.) I put a lot more translations and textured carefully to match to other part of the cockpit.

TekaTeka from Japan

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Visit my site Beyond Visual Range.

Thanks for you all replies.

I found that mod after I made my first version. I examined it and found it had many mis-translations, so I advanced mine. (I think that mod has enough info to learn basics and respect his fast job.) I put a lot more translations and textured carefully to match to other part of the cockpit.

Apology Teka Teka I reckon your work very.

I did developing the translation for my Squadron only.

People have been seeing it and asked for therefore to use it.

So I have these MOD to common use put at disposal for a long time in front of her first MOD.

You should not bad talk about other people work, if they do not know the background!

Regards

ViperVJG73

Best Regards

Viper

sigpic3353_7.gif

System: Intel Core i7-4790, 3,6GHz, 16GB RAM, 128GB SSD, 2TB HDD, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 2GB GDDR5,

TM HOTAS Warthog;(MSFFB2 for testing); TrackIR4 +Track Clip Pro; Windows 10 Pro.

Apology Teka Teka I reckon your work very.

I did developing the translation for my Squadron only.

People have been seeing it and asked for therefore to use it.

So I have these MOD to common use put at disposal for a long time in front of her first MOD.

You should not bad talk about other people, when you know it is not which is why.

Regards

ViperVJG73

I say sorry if you feel bad by my post. But, I had to tell 'the fact' to answer to Wild.Bill.Kelso's question. I don't have any negative feeling to your work and I said so in the previous post (see the word 'respect'?).

I think your mod is very good and helped a lot of people to learn the game.

Peace.

EDIT: I corrected my previous post.

• Like 1

TekaTeka from Japan

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Visit my site Beyond Visual Range.

Teka Teka domo arigato gozaimasu... Rep is on the way.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel Core i7-6700K, @5GHz | Asus Maximus Hero VIII | 2 x eVGA GTX 970 SLI | Kingston Predator 16GB DDR4-3000Mhz | 2 x Samsung 850 PRO 240GB RAID-0 | AOC G2460PG G-SYNC LCD | OCULUS RIFT CV1 VR | THRUSTMASTER HOTAS WARTHOG | CH PRO PEDALS