Helicopters Tournament 5

Alpenwolf

I could spawn on the ground the crates a 100m or so away from the south farp, next to an AA. I've done this in single player though.

Wysłane z mojego MI MAX 3 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Single Player doesn't count.

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Cold War 1947 - 1991                                       Discord
Helicopters Tournaments
Combined Arms Tournaments

You can help me with keeping up the server via PayPal donations: hokumyounis@yahoo.com

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Single Player doesn't count.
That is true, but does the crate always show up under some farp instead of in front of the clients' chopper when this bug happens? If not, then my hint is still valid.

Wysłane z mojego MI MAX 3 przy użyciu Tapatalka

This round was clearly won by RED!

Thanks everyone for flying and 104th_Maverick for streaming.

Next round all helicopters, including the Mistral, will have 3 lives. I believe, everyone is getting more skilled at this and pilots know more and more on how to approach the enemy helicopter. So 3 lives for all.

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments

You can help me with keeping up the server via PayPal donations: hokumyounis@yahoo.com

I missed my Alpen-GCI ;)

And after watching the stream, no I didn't kill anything on the farps, there was nothing left alive anymore ;)

Send via SADL with Tapatalk

Edited by Wayan

Thanks to Alpenwolf for the organisation. It was great fun tonight!

And a special thanks to Maverick for the stream - we love you, pal!

F-14b Tomcat   /   AV-8B Harrier   /   F-16C Viper  /   KA-50 Black Shark   /   Mi-24 Hind   /   MiG-21bis   

For the next one, could we include combined arms players controlling ground units? And maybe have a finite number of per-positioned stronger ground units like tanks in addition to those peaceable by the utility helicopters?

Hi gents,

I just would like to thanks to 104th and specially to Alpenwolf. It was really fun!

My flight was good enough:

- Flight 1 - Landed at Vaziani then Diverted to Tiblisi. Hit by Humvee, landed single engine at Tiblisi. Managed to deploy BMRD. Acft too damaged and Tiblisi was blue. Lost 1st one.

- Flight 2 - Engaged a Gazelle over Vaziani and landed there to deployed another vehicle. Took off after being straffed by Gazelle and got shot down en route by 2 Hueys. Manage to crash land and survive.

- Flight 3 - Shot down and killed over Tiblisi by ground unit.

It was really fun!

Tks a lot.

Sydy

Edited by Sydy

For the next one, could we include combined arms players controlling ground units? And maybe have a finite number of per-positioned stronger ground units like tanks in addition to those peaceable by the utility helicopters?

The tanks and/or APC thing is something we had in rounds 1,2 and 3.

Including CA has been on my mind from the beginning, but never received enough support from anyone. I'm not ruling that out though.

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments

I missed my Alpen-GCI ;)

And after watching the stream, no I didn't kill anything on the farps, there was nothing left alive anymore ;)

Send via SADL with Tapatalk

There were a few units that I didn't kill. Made sure the fuel and ammo trucks died first though.

Thanks Alpenwolf for this great Event again!

Was Fun and Thrill, Kudos to the red Guys! You did a great Job to control an dominate the Battlefield! Rightful Victory.

Next Time we try harder to prevent you from doing this again! ;-)

Nevertheless the Beer after the Battle was delicious (and necessary)!

Next event needs a ruling on attacking home plates, it's a bit of an easy victory for Ka50 otherwise. I think we've been pretty fair sticking to the gameplan in previous events but it was inevitable the gentlemans agreement was going to get lost on some and they would go on to stomp the enemy farps.

"[51☭] FROSTIE" #55

51st PVO "BISONS"

Fastest MiG pilot in the world - TCR'10

https://100kiap.org

Next event needs a ruling on attacking home plates, it's a bit of an easy victory for Ka50 otherwise. I think we've been pretty fair sticking to the gameplan in previous events but it was inevitable the gentlemans agreement was going to get lost on some and they would go on to stomp the enemy farps.

You're right.

I guess, the Red guys were so quick and dominant to the extent they almost got bored at bullseye and "had" to push towards the enemy's FARP.

Next time, I'll make sure the rule preventing spawnkilling is added and in the briefing in TeamSpeak when everybody's there, I'll mention that too. Spawn-bases are not to be engaged. However, you can intercept the enemy on his way to the battlefield, but not while he's running up his engines or just taking off.

Watching the stream proved once again that GCI is so much needed to grant more action like in round 4 when both coalition had a GCI operator.

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments

Watching the stream proved once again that GCI is so much needed to grant more action like in round 4 when both coalition had a GCI operator.

I suggest allowing GCI on normal map - this would open up the role to so much more people, and reduce the risk of running without.

I suggest allowing GCI on normal map - this would open up the role to so much more people, and reduce the risk of running without.

GCI must be on LotAtc. These are the 104th server rules. I'll talk to Maverick next time maybe.

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments