STREAM DECK PROFILES LIBRARY

May be I will just move on to the F15e.  I still cannot figure out why the SD can receive input from the game but not SEND input to the game.

Trackir4 using the latest Trackir 5 software, Win10 Pro [Creator Update] updated from Win7Pro Pro 64Bit, Intel® Core™ i5-2500 3.30 GHz 6M Intel Smart Cache LGA115 , GigaByte GA-Z68XP-UD4 Intel Z68 Chipset DDR3 16GB Ram, GTX MSI Gaming 1060 [6 GB] Video Card, Main Monitor 1 on left 1920x1080 Touchscreen Monitor 2 on right 1920x1080 .

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Does anyone have a P-47 profile with icons that they would be willing to share.  Just bought the module.

Trackir4 using the latest Trackir 5 software, Win10 Pro [Creator Update] updated from Win7Pro Pro 64Bit, Intel® Core™ i5-2500 3.30 GHz 6M Intel Smart Cache LGA115 , GigaByte GA-Z68XP-UD4 Intel Z68 Chipset DDR3 16GB Ram, GTX MSI Gaming 1060 [6 GB] Video Card, Main Monitor 1 on left 1920x1080 Touchscreen Monitor 2 on right 1920x1080 .

Reverend

Thanks for the zip file.  I am working on my HOTAS now, but will try your zip soon.  I hope you do not mind if I reach out to you for tech help as I am still new to the Streamdeck.  However, I did get the F15e streamdeck profile working nicely-so there is hope for me.

I see 4 lua files.  Do I use all of them or just the latest 30 and 40 files?  Is this profile for both the 30 and 40?

Edited by sobe

Reverend

Is this profile for both the 30 and 40?

What is the P-47D-30 b11 lua file for?

Edited by sobe

• 3 weeks later...

Hi friends....just taking a shot here to see if anyone has info on getting a streamdeck icon to display the current heading and speed while in DCS. I fly the A10 and have been piecing together various profiles you experts have shared. One other issue I can't seem to get by is the 3-stage flap switch with the A10C2. I can get it to go from full to no flaps but not zero-middle-full with using one button. I was guessing that the dcs export profile may not include the 3-position switch that the A10C2 had versus the A10C. 

Anyways, just checking here to see if anyone had any info to share.

Edited by bclinton
New Info

3 hours ago, bclinton said:

Hi friends....just taking a shot here to see if anyone has info on getting a streamdeck icon to display the current heading and speed while in DCS. I fly the A10 and have been piecing together various profiles you experts have shared. One other issue I can't seem to get by is the 3-stage flap switch with the A102C. I can get it to go from full to no flaps but not zero-middle-full with using one button. I was guessing that the dcs export profile may not include the 3-position switch that the A10C2 had versus the A10C. 

Anyways, just checking here to see if anyone had any info to share.

Well, after tinkering I was able to make a little progress. I found the speed DCS ID from the export lua script. It shows but it is in .071XXX format. Is it possible to convert that to XXX digits?

I'd really think on it and make sure building a button with speed and heading is worth it when the information is displayed on the HUD and helmet display. You can use a round function to chop off decimals you don't need.

local tens_knob = ExportScript.Tools.round(mainPanelDevice:get_argument_value(412) * 10, 0)
	local ones_knob = ExportScript.Tools.round(mainPanelDevice:get_argument_value(413) * 10, 0)
	local tenths_knob = ExportScript.Tools.round(mainPanelDevice:get_argument_value(414) * 10, 0)
	local hundredths_knob = string.format("%.2d", mainPanelDevice:get_argument_value(415) * 100)

I included a picture of my Harrier deck with a three position switch for the water injection.
null

image.png

• 4 weeks later...

Hello,

I am looking for help. I reinstalled windows on my Computer and reinstaller the save game with all his containt (including the stream deck scripts).

Everything is working fine concerning the official modules. But I have some issues with the non official modules (like the MH-60R).

I indicate the correct destination of the my save game, it identify the modules included in my aircraft file ans when playing it can read the value of the different argument. But when i want to affect an argument to a button it doesn't propose me any list as it was doing before my reinstallation.

Does any body have an explanation and or a solution ? 

By advance thank you for your support

Regards

• 1 month later...
On 4/28/2023 at 6:44 PM, nick_thain said:

Hi all,

I have a working profile for the Ka-50, but it's not working with the new Black Shark 3 module. Is there a quick fix to get the 'old' Ka-50 Streamdeck profile working with the new Ka-50?

Thanks in advance!

Nick  

Did you ever find a solution to this? The files section says to copy the ka-50.lua and call it ka-50_3.lua but that's still not working for me.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
1 hour ago, Phoenix FR said:

Is someone has a Spitfire and Mosquito profil ?

It seems that the spitfire script is not completed and has some missing parts (landing gear light,...)

I don't use streamdeck, but I do use the DCS-Export Script, which is updated for streamdeck if I'm not mistaken.
https://github.com/asherao/DCS-ExportScripts

If you are using the DCS-Export script for streamdeck, the Spitfire landing gear lights are
[49] = "%1d",    -- Gear Lamp Down 
[48] = "%1d",    -- Gear Lamp Up

SpitfireLFMkIX.lua SpitfireLFMkIXCW.lua

MosquitoFBMkVI.lua

Edited by jonsky7

4 hours ago, jonsky7 said:

I don't use streamdeck, but I do use the DCS-Export Script, which is updated for streamdeck if I'm not mistaken.

If you are using the DCS-Export script for streamdeck, the Spitfire landing gear lights are

SpitfireLFMkIX.lua 25.42 kB · 1 download SpitfireLFMkIXCW.lua 10.85 kB · 1 download

MosquitoFBMkVI.lua 76.76 kB · 1 download

Thank you.

23 hours ago, jonsky7 said:

SpitfireLFMkIX.lua 25.42 kB · 2 downloads SpitfireLFMkIXCW.lua 10.85 kB · 2 downloads

MosquitoFBMkVI.lua 76.76 kB · 2 downloads

When i search in dcs interface, i can't find the gear lamp and the gear command. I used the lua you link.

I search for the MkIX, not the clip wing

8 hours ago, Phoenix FR said:

When i search in dcs interface, i can't find the gear lamp and the gear command. I used the lua you link.

I search for the MkIX, not the clip wing

I think you might have to research and install the DCS-Export Script https://github.com/asherao/DCS-ExportScripts
and then the DCS Interface plugin for Export Scripts https://github.com/enertial/streamdeck-dcs-interface?tab=readme-ov-file

Sorry I can't be more help.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, ITA_WVoss said:

Good morning! Is anyone having problems with the Super Macro plugin? Although the DCS Interface Plugin works for me there is no way that it will work and yet I follow the command list which is on the owner's site of the Super Macro Plugin.

Yes, I can't get it to work ether

Windows 10 64 bit | Intel i5-9600k OC 5 Ghz | RTX 2080 |VENGEANCE® LPX 32GB DDR 4 OC 3200

Hotas Warthog | Logitech G Flight Rudder Pedals | Track IR 4