STREAM DECK PROFILES LIBRARY

20 hours ago, bones1014 said:

I didn't set that up because I'm using a rotary on the Stream Deck + for that control so it's a keyboard bind.

I see. Are you by any chance aware of any tutorials on how add a missing button to the luas, please? Mainly how to find out what the ID of the control is. 🙂

G6XLe1V.png

1 hour ago, 312_JS said:

I see. Are you by any chance aware of any tutorials on how add a missing button to the luas, please? Mainly how to find out what the ID of the control is. 🙂

you can use the model viewer to find control ID's. It's a bit tedious because it lists all the thousands of IDs in each plane. You can also look through the Luas that contain the controls for the different versions. The EE specific controls are in this file
Program Files\DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\Mirage-F1\Cockpit\Mirage-F1\Mirage-F1EE\clickabledata.lua

The button ID is the number 3 followed by the numbers in the Cmd statement. For the Mode Selector it would be 3681. The Device ID is usually 1. The DCS ID is the number after the Cmdxxx, statement. For the Mode Selector that would be 666. To get the right readout from the HSI mode use DCS ID 1256.

3 hours ago, bones1014 said:

you can use the model viewer to find control ID's. It's a bit tedious because it lists all the thousands of IDs in each plane. You can also look through the Luas that contain the controls for the different versions. The EE specific controls are in this file
Program Files\DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\Mirage-F1\Cockpit\Mirage-F1\Mirage-F1EE\clickabledata.lua

The button ID is the number 3 followed by the numbers in the Cmd statement. For the Mode Selector it would be 3681. The Device ID is usually 1. The DCS ID is the number after the Cmdxxx, statement. For the Mode Selector that would be 666. To get the right readout from the HSI mode use DCS ID 1256.

I'll try the Model Viewer, cheers.

Your example is for the INS modes switch, I'm trying to figure our the HSI modes switch (DCS ID 1256, looking for the Button ID), which isn't in the luas. 🙂
It's not always 3, I learned the hard way that if the Cmd is not three digits, you need to make it a three digits. For example if the Cmd is 78, you need to ad 30 in front, not just 3. 🙂

Edited by 312_JS
G6XLe1V.png

8 hours ago, 312_JS said:

I'll try the Model Viewer, cheers.

Your example is for the INS modes switch, I'm trying to figure our the HSI modes switch (DCS ID 1256, looking for the Button ID), which isn't in the luas. 🙂
It's not always 3, I learned the hard way that if the Cmd is not three digits, you need to make it a three digits. For example if the Cmd is 78, you need to ad 30 in front, not just 3. 🙂

I hope my crude explanation helps you. Good luck. 🙂 

On 2/21/2023 at 6:22 AM, 312_JS said:

Thank you. 🙂
No luck so far, I was able to find the DCS ID, but not the Button ID.

Try this one here. It's from the DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\Mirage-F1\Cockpit\Common\clickabledata_common_F1EE_M.lua  It should be the "Mode Selector Switch"

null

image.png

Edited by bones1014

20 hours ago, bones1014 said:

Try this one here. It's from the DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\aircraft\Mirage-F1\Cockpit\Common\clickabledata_common_F1EE_M.lua  It should be the "Mode Selector Switch"

null

image.png

Excellent, that did the trick. Thank you. I somehow missed this file. Hate that it's all scattered into so many files.

G6XLe1V.png

2 hours ago, 312_JS said:

Excellent, that did the trick. Thank you. I somehow missed this file. Hate that it's all scattered into so many files.

I think that's how they're going to make multiple models of the F1 work. Yes it's kinda tough to work with. You really have to dig around.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/25/2021 at 2:20 PM, jonny415 said:

Check out the new stream deck XL profile for the F-14

F-14 TOMCAT stream deck XL profile with RIO cockpit (digitalcombatsimulator.com)

F-14B_cold.png

F-14B_display.png

F-14B_main.png

RIO_CAP.png

RIO_COCKPIT_ARMT_PANEL.png

RIO_TID,HSU,RIGHT_PANEL.png

RIOCOCKPIT_MAIN.png

Hey have you been experiencing any flashing of the switch or any statuses using your profile with the latest F14 updates? Some switches flash the state text on the streamdeck and I'm unsure why.

Edited by Coyote_One

So I picked up the Ka-50_3 last night on sale with mile point couldn't resist didn't even have time to set up the controls yet. Does anyone have the stream deck profile for this or any progress, I know it can't communicate with DCS Interface. I had no time to check yet but will later on today. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/27/2023 at 2:11 AM, 312_JS said:

First public version of my Mirage F1EE profile.
https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/3330054/
Thanks to @Bailey & @jonny415, I stole some of your work.

I am glad to see that my efforts have proven useful. I would appreciate a link/source in the credits to the content that you stole (:P) so that others can find it and benefit too.

11 hours ago, Bailey said:

I am glad to see that my efforts have proven useful. I would appreciate a link/source in the credits to the content that you stole (:P) so that others can find it and benefit too.

Added the link, I hope. :)

G6XLe1V.png

• 2 weeks later...