STREAM DECK PROFILES LIBRARY

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Hi, a silly question. Is there a way to copy icons from a profile? I've downloaded a profile and just wan't to get hold of the icons to use for my own profile.

I know it can be done, but not how to do it in a nice or easy way.

Use something like 7zip to open the profile file as if it was a zip file then you can see loads of folders and files, many of which are the png files of the profile. Copy those out to a folder then rename and keep the ones you want.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 minutes ago, Trigati said:

I know it can be done, but not how to do it in a nice or easy way.

Use something like 7zip to open the profile file as if it was a zip file then you can see loads of folders and files, many of which are the png files of the profile. Copy those out to a folder then rename and keep the ones you want.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Okay, thanks for the info. Not the smoothest way of doing things though.

Has anyone found an easy way to convert an existing profile to work with the 4x2 matrix (plus dials) of the Streamdeck+? I would love to play with some of the existing profiles to fit my needs but the software wont allow me to adjust the matrix to move things around. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have a few questions on the Mirage F1 profiles. 

first, when I try to use the ID lookup button, it shows the Mirage F1 module but no lookup data like my other profiles.  Is this because of the confusion with the the two F1 modules?

Second,  are the latest profiles for both f1 modules in the DCS user files:  F1EE Uploaded by - 312_JS Date - 03/26/2023 15:14:39 and the F1CE Uploaded by - bones1014 Date - 01/14/2023 18:09:45? 

Third, I am having issues with both profiles in that I am not getting the profiles to work.  There is feedback from the game to the profile, but no feedback from the profile to the game-so I appear to have some setting wrong, but I do not know which one?  I have the proper export.lua file, and the F1CE lua files loaded in their proper location.  In the DCS comms button, I have my IP address checked, for the listener port, I have 1725 and for the send port, I have 26027.  Should I change any of these?

Changed 26027 to 26026 but still nothing from the profile to the game so I put it back to 26027

My config file:

-- Ikarus a Glass Cockpit Software
ExportScript.Config.IkarusExport    = true         -- false for not use
ExportScript.Config.IkarusHost      = "127.0.0.1"  -- IP for Ikarus
--ExportScript.Config.IkarusPort      = 1625         -- Port Ikarus for both Ikarus and SD DCS Interface (1625)
ExportScript.Config.IkarusPort      = 1625         -- Port FOR STEAMDECK ONLY (1725)
ExportScript.Config.IkarusSeparator = ":"

-- Added for Streamdeck DCS Interface (IkarusExport must also be true)
ExportScript.Config.StreamdeckExport  = true         -- false for not use
ExportScript.Config.StreamdeckHost    = "127.0.0.1"  -- IP for DCS Interface
ExportScript.Config.StreamdeckPort    = 1725         -- Port DCS Interface (1725)

Edited by sobe

Trackir4 using the latest Trackir 5 software, Win10 Pro [Creator Update] updated from Win7Pro Pro 64Bit, Intel® Core™ i5-2500 3.30 GHz 6M Intel Smart Cache LGA115 , GigaByte GA-Z68XP-UD4 Intel Z68 Chipset DDR3 16GB Ram, GTX MSI Gaming 1060 [6 GB] Video Card, Main Monitor 1 on left 1920x1080 Touchscreen Monitor 2 on right 1920x1080 .

The two versions of the module have multiple files from different folders that are used which leads to the program with looking up values inside the stream deck software. The only way that I know of to find the right values is by opening the LUAs in a text or code editor and searching manually. 

I went back to in the config file and the tools file and set them just for the SD and still the Mirage F1CE profile will not control the game although the game does give feedback to the profile.  I do not know what else to do. 

BTW, the F15e profile works fine.  So is there something strange about the Mirage F1 profiles?

Edited by sobe

Trackir4 using the latest Trackir 5 software, Win10 Pro [Creator Update] updated from Win7Pro Pro 64Bit, Intel® Core™ i5-2500 3.30 GHz 6M Intel Smart Cache LGA115 , GigaByte GA-Z68XP-UD4 Intel Z68 Chipset DDR3 16GB Ram, GTX MSI Gaming 1060 [6 GB] Video Card, Main Monitor 1 on left 1920x1080 Touchscreen Monitor 2 on right 1920x1080 .

No joy.  It is just weird that the F15e profile works fine, but the F1CE profile does not work from the profile to the game. 

7 minutes ago, sobe said:

No joy.  It is just weird that the F15e profile works fine, but the F1CE profile does not work from the profile to the game. 

The Mirage F1 recently changed a lot of the internal ID numbers associated to each control, that’s what probably left the previous profiles obsolete.

• Like 2

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

4 hours ago, bones1014 said:

No there's nothing strange other than how it shares a series of folders. Once you get the correct numbers in there it works fine.

Mirage-F1EE.lua 92.83 kB · 4 downloads Mirage-F1CE.lua 85.03 kB · 4 downloads

4 hours ago, bones1014 said:

I know that Aerges changed a bunch of inputs on one of the last couple of updates. I had to remap my entire profile. The profiles you find in the user files section probably won't work anymore. I just updated what I uploaded. Try this one. It's from all my decks.

F1 Mirage for upload.streamDeckProfile 8.55 MB · 4 downloads

Thank you Bones.

First, I want to thank everyone for sending me their files.  However, none of them allowed me to press a button on the SD and have it react in the game.  Interestingly, if I flipped a switch in the game, there was a reaction on the SD button.  Also, I know the SD is set up properly as I have no issues with the F15e SD profiles.

So before any one sends me their files, I would like to know if you have a working SD F1CE and/or F1EE  profile that works both ways-from the game to the SD and from the SD to the game.  IF so, have you tried it recently? 

53 minutes ago, sobe said:

First, I want to thank everyone for sending me their files.  However, none of them allowed me to press a button on the SD and have it react in the game.  Interestingly, if I flipped a switch in the game, there was a reaction on the SD button.  Also, I know the SD is set up properly as I have no issues with the F15e SD profiles.

So before any one sends me their files, I would like to know if you have a working SD F1CE and/or F1EE  profile that works both ways-from the game to the SD and from the SD to the game.  IF so, have you tried it recently? 

The ones I uploaded for the EE work just fine. Used it yesterday. 

bones1014

So what the heck is my problem?  Things like this make me wish I never got involved with computers. 

59 minutes ago, sobe said:

bones1014

So what the heck is my problem?  Things like this make me wish I never got involved with computers. 

Check the following
you have the Mirage-F1EE.lua in the DCS.openbeta\Scripts\DCS-ExportScript\ExportsModules folder

you have the following lines in the Export.lua file
-- load the DCS ExportScript for DAC and Ikarus

dofile(lfs.writedir()..[[Scripts\DCS-ExportScript\ExportScript.lua]])

It's really weird if the 15E is working but nothing else is.

bones1014

check and check.