AdA Mod - "Armée De l'Air" for FC.

HubMan

If you want your users to have the best experience, I think having the KoP on your test team is a good thing! :D

The best experience for the users, yes, no doubt, the best experience for the modding team... :doh: Man, that was a nightmare, I sometimes woke up at night, thinking about the shadowing of -one- screw, that was too dark for the KoP :D

:lol:

Hub.

PS : we translated "KoP" by "CinC" in French :) And what is even more horrible, is that the KoP has some deputies now... :smartass:

-

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The best experience for the users, yes, no doubt, the best experience for the modding team... :doh: Man, that was a nightmare, I sometimes woke up at night, thinking about the shadowing of -one- screw, that was too dark for the KoP :D

Hub.

PS : we translated "KoP" by "CinC" in French :) And what is even more horrible, is that the KoP has some deputies now... :smartass:

Non! You must not let him build his army of mutant testers. Quick! Release the mod before he can assemble his forces! :D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Non! You must not let him build his army of mutant testers. Quick! Release the mod before he can assemble his forces! :D

Tooooo laaate... It is tooooo laaaaaate... :crazy: The mod will be tested for ever as we will mod for the eternity and never release... :D

Hub.

-

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Tooooo laaate... It is tooooo laaaaaate... :crazy: The mod will be tested for ever as we will mod for the eternity and never release... :D

Hub.

Ahhh this is what I was afraid of...oh well I guess I'll just watch Chevaliers du Ciel again...:joystick:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hubman, did you get the E-mail I sent you regarding mission 9 briefing?

OOps... I did not read your MP and I did not receive your mail :( But this email is not exactly reliable, I'll PM you another one :)

Thanks for your help B_R_B, and sorry for the delay :)

Hub.

PS : The Rafale will not be included in this release, as it will be released first as standalone by its authors the Two_More_Weeks team :) We will integrate it later :)

-

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

PS : The Rafale will not be included in this release, as it will be released first as standalone by its authors the Two_More_Weeks team :) We will integrate it later :)

Wow - no only if I can get a Jaguar to go with my hambuger and fries :)

Are we there yet!:P

Yes :) We are :D

The mod is finally out and available at the following link :

Thanks a lot to all of us who helped us or supported us on this long project :)

Cheers :)

Hub and the AdA Mod Team

PS : do not forget to make a -copy- of your lockon folder, as the mod modifies a -lot- of files and you never know what may happen (even though we never had any problems ourselves...) :smilewink:

-

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Ok, I have installed it and did a very quick ride to check it out: it looks fantastic, you guys did an awesome job!

Just two questions:

What values do you recommend for the joystick settings (curve, dead zone, etc for x and y axis)?

Where can we get some informations about the gauges and systems of the new cockpits?

Thx in advance!

Cheers

Ok, I have installed it and did a very quick ride to check it out: it looks fantastic, you guys did an awesome job!

Just two questions:

What values do you recommend for the joystick settings (curve, dead zone, etc for x and y axis)?

Where can we get some informations about the gauges and systems of the new cockpits?

Thx in advance!

Cheers

hello :)

so, for joystick range ... it's your own feeling. don't forget that, under the mirage2000, there is a complete Mig29 for flying capabilties.

some informations about the gauges and systems, the cockpits are only Mig29 cockpits reskinned, so informations are the same than before

metric gauges for M2000-5F and M2000C RDI (Mig29S and Mig29A)

imperial for M2000 C RDM (Mig29G)

if you have any questions, AdA mOd forum is opened :)

begining of the FAQ had been written (french and english) (waiting for the_GOZR translation, my english is not perfect :cry:)

http://www.ada-mod.org/adamod/forum/viewforum.php?id=22

you can post if needed ;)

all AdA mod tea will try to answer and help ;)

!! For information !!

After test with Modman 6.2.0.0

If you install the High res skin pack,

you need imperatively to launch the "INSTALL-Graphic-HighRes-AdAMod.bat" after modman pack installation

You will find this file in your lockon folder.

why :

due to automaticaly check of cdds texturecollection at each end of install/uninstall, modman put in your graphics.cfg file the low res cdds files AND the High Res cdds fils.

so, Lockon will find 2 same texture files in 2 different cdds.

launching the .bat file will remove basics (non high res) cdds of the graphics.cfg files

but, if you install or uninstall any mod after the AdA Mod and the High Res skin pack, you will re-launch the .bat file :(

the bug is know, i will take a new entry in "Known Problems" and "Installation and Use" FAQ on the AdA Mod forum :)

have a nice day :)

edit : no problem if you don't install or if you uninstall the high res pack skin

Wow finally! I see there is an .exe and a script mixed in there....this mod won't do anything that cannot be undone by modman correct? What are the .exe and the updater script for?

This is for graphics.cfg file.

update of the texturecollections

no need with new version of modman, but there is a problem with the High res pack Skin

see my post just above :)

correct :)

the problems is that, with high res skins, you will have in your graphics.cfg file this cdds list (part only) :

common = ".\\Bazar\\World\\AdA-Mod-Others.cdds";

common = ".\\Bazar\\World\\AdA-Mod-F1-MIV.cdds";

common = ".\\Bazar\\World\\AdA-Mod-M2000-RDM.cdds";

common = ".\\Bazar\\World\\AdA-Mod-M2000-RDI.cdds";

common = ".\\Bazar\\World\\AdA-Mod-M2000-5.cdds";

common = ".\\Bazar\\World\\AdA-Mod-Flankers.cdds";

common = ".\\Bazar\\World\\AdA-Mod-Others-HighRes.cdds";

common = ".\\Bazar\\World\\AdA-Mod-F1-MIV-HighRes.cdds";

common = ".\\Bazar\\World\\AdA-Mod-Flankers-HighRes.cdds";

common = ".\\Bazar\\World\\AdA-Mod-M2000-RDI-HighRes.cdds";

common = ".\\Bazar\\World\\AdA-Mod-M2000-5-HighRes.cdds";

common = ".\\Bazar\\World\\AdA-Mod-M2000-RDM-HighRes.cdds";

you can read that each cdds is in 2 versioon, normal, and high res :(

this is the problem

.bat file ( INSTALL-Graphic-HighRes-AdAMod.bat ) will remove lines about low res cdds files.

but for each installation/uninstallation of any mod, the problem will came back :(

a new version of high skin pack will be released as soon as possible ;)

(with a 1.01 mod version :) )