AdA Mod - "Armée De l'Air" for FC.

HubMan

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just - Wow!...

Thx :)

Are new Mirage F-1 cockpit is still in work?

No. In fact, this work has not even begun. AFAIK, this is not on the v2 todo list.:book:

We still want to do something about it, but let's say that there 'll be a v3 :smilewink:

Cheers,

Az'

spacer.png

• 4 weeks later...

Hello :)

Little up for this thread with some news from Hubman on adamod.org forum (french original thread)

Free translation inside :D

The v2 advances:) Slowly, but surely for everyone except for...... Tlog! Who explodes the laws of relativity (one cannot go more quickly than the light) once more on the SEM...:) The mapping advances quickly and very well, textures are still in building site, but to have had them under the hand, I can say to you that it is good which prepares...:)

ScreenShot_000.jpg

ScreenShot_001.jpg

ScreenShot_002.jpg

ScreenShot_003.jpg

ScreenShot_004.jpg

ScreenShot_005.jpg

I love the 3d and the small details... That good I say to you:)

Barbs finished new the 2000-5 : the canopy has just undergone an ultimate correction and the model of break is completed, with in particular small tricks like that:

f_Destructionm_93b878e.jpg

And there, he goes back on the 2000D... Grrrrh:D

Besides that, Stark is fully on the news skins of 2000, Airone on its gadget (alphajet) and for Hubman, he finished buckling the 3 news skins Mirage F-1 (deserted "vanilla chocolat", "greenish grey" and "blue DA"), given pleasure with the weathering which gives in particular in the style "I will not touch this dustbin even with my gloves and even less to assoir itself inside" :

f_lockon320m_3e963cd.jpg

f_lockon321m_979c64e.jpg

f_lockon322m_1c58c41.jpg

f_lockon323m_0d6f61b.jpg

f_lockon324m_2aba118.jpg

Have a nice day

Cheers :)

• Like 1

Wow, I go away for a couple of months, and look what happens!

Excellent work as always ADA Team.

Intel i9-9900KF @5.2GHz

MSI Z390 Gaming Pro Carbon

32GB G.Skill Trident Z DDR3200 RAM

MSI RTX 2080 Ti Gaming X Trio

40" Panasonic TH-40DX600U @ 4K

Pimax Vision 8K Plus / Oculus Rift CV1 / HTC Vive

Gametrix JetSeat with SimShaker

Windows 10 64 Bit Home Edition

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Wow, I go away for a couple of months, and look what happens!

Excellent work as always ADA Team.

Heeeey :) Highwayman-Ed :) It has been a long time :) Thanks again for your support :)

Fantastic ADA Team!

Cool detail!

Thanks a lot :) And by the way, BarbsMan has been doing a lot of work on the 3D models, with a couple of very neat features, we'll try to post some more screens in the next days :)

OUch ! I have a look to this screens and....the battery of my peacemaker is empty ! A.MA.Z.I.N.G !!!! I.N.C.R.E.D.I.B.L.E !!!

:thumbup:

It rocks !!! thax a lot !!!

Thanks a lot Lotham :) (we'll get you sooner or later !!! :megalol:)

Hub.

-

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi guys, :)

Sorry for answering a bit late :) Thanks to you for your support :) We really appreciate :)

Definitely beautiful work, want to see what you do about the same slot as the Su-33. Though unfortunately I think it's the problem we run into, which is the main concern for MP (only one type, Rafale or the Crusader), but looks beautiful! :thumbup:

Thanks a lot :) And about sharing the Su-33 slot between the Rafale and the F-8FN, we may have a work around for the problem of the fixed weapon positions specified in the meinit. It's kind of dirty and it will only work because the payload of the F-8FN is restricted to two MAGIC 2 though :)

Hope you like what I have done for V1.02. Just a couple of pics to give you some idea of what can be done in V1.02.

Pete

Cool loadout :) Did you create the 3d models yourself ? :)

Any news on the Jaguar ? :thumbup:

The 3D model of the french Jaguar that bpao gave us is now fully integrated (thanks a lot to him and the Mirage Factory). Cockpit reskinning is slow (and painfull like always). Payloads are on stand by as we are still discussing about how to share the Su-25 slot between the french Jag and the Alphajet.

About the british Jaguar, almost nothing has been done so far. We still don't know if we will use for it the Su-25 slot or the Su-25TM slot already used by the Super Etendard.

If Azrayen' feels like it, he could even post a couple of nice Jaguar screenshots he did the other day :)

Cheers :)

Hub.

-

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 2 weeks later...
Please keep the UK Jaguar, I have been looking forward to that almost as much as I am to BS. Wonderful work you guys are doing, "impressed I am" as Yodo would say !

The Jaguar Gr will not be forgotten :) We still don't know if it will make it in the AdA Mod V2, but it will fly in Lockon sooner or later :)

Well , I'll be back real soon ..building up new system, i was off some couple of months...

No problem theGozr :) Just tell us when you are back in business :)

Top class job as always :)

Thanks a lot Yeniceri :) You are too kind :)

Cheers all :)

Hub.

• Like 1

-

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 2 weeks later...

Hello all :)

Just a little post to infor you :

- 3D modeling is always in job for Barbsman, AirOne and Tlog

- Hubman is underwater, too much job IRL and IVL :music_whistling:

- Azrayen' and Oxitom are looking for a maximum of informations about the real planes

- For me, it was a templating/skinning part

M2000 single seat template is ok

M2000 two seats teamplate and skins need to be done

We need to make a new weathering too

And now, i'm "templating" the AirOne's Alphajet

Here is some M2000 single seat screens

89gpq6miqs.jpg

8v5bgdns20.jpg

8s3e9sgj9k.jpg

g64p0opx4y.jpg

49fxxxw7uf.jpg

t27b2njhxh.jpg