Still wish that there will be surprise..

eleazar

see the new BS pic on http://lockon.co.uk/ .. just wanna say fantastic!!!:thumbup:

but~~ still wish that there will be someting more, not only Ka-50...

I mean, the Ka-50 is great! but, can there be change for the existing jets?FSX gonna have F-18 on action.. Can ED give us F-18 also? I mean F-18/A the basic basic F-18 version... Just feel sad that if LOBS is the last version of LO, i wish that there will be something more in LOBS, so that more fun will be added in...

However, if in the end that there is nothing that surprise me. i will still enjoy.. thx ed for the great work...

all the best

^^^ But keep in mind eleazar that this is the addon for Fligth Simulator - not stand-alone product.

:( that's y i feel a bit sad...

cos they say 1.2 will be the last add on after LOFC...

and LO 2.0 is like stars in the sky... can only dream...

and more over, LOFC itself have all the elements for F-18/A ( i think ).. if we can't have a real F-18A, can we have a 80% real F-18/A? (use the A-10 system for ground atk):D

Maybe You live some day when You will be able to fly virtual combat between ideal copies of MiG-29 vs F-16. But wouldn't count on it for couple years. Now You'll get superb Ka-50 in quality you have never ever tasted. Let's get down to level 0 for some time. People flying these machines are also called the flyers. Always look on the bright side of life and enjoy moment.

[EDIT]

:huh: ... i think im stoned. Somebody slap me in da face :doh: im talking rubish

Maybe You live some day when You will be able to fly virtual combat between ideal copies of MiG-29 vs F-16. But wouldn't count on it for couple years. Now You'll get superb Ka-50 in quality you have never ever tasted. Let's get down to level 0 for some time. People flying these machines are also called the flyers. Always look on the bright side of life and enjoy moment.

[EDIT]

:huh: ... i think im stoned. Somebody slap me in da face :doh: im talking rubish

Yap... as u said.. BS is really a great add on! em.. just think that for BS, there is only Ka-50, for US side do not have any.(like AH-64D) then will not be able to have heli dogfight~~~

:Dthink i am talking rubish also

Please stop new reqs and fix the stuff thats already in :), if it was up to me, but thats already been said about 100 times...

S = SPARSE(m,n) abbreviates SPARSE([],[],[],m,n,0). This generates the ultimate sparse matrix, an m-by-n all zero matrix. - Matlab help on 'sparse'

yap yap .. em... my last question for BS is that, there will be great add on for ground objects .. but for sea ? will there be new type of ships?

For a newcomer that doesn't seem too polite, but :

I'd bet (almost nothing that I could be expected to cough up), that all the ships that are a/ presently in the game & b/ the Ka-50 was designed to attack - will be upgraded, and that those classes of ocean going vessel that the Ka-50 was designed to attack that are not presently in game will be added.

If you're not sure about which ocean going vessels the Ka-50 was designed to attack I suggest you google it.

Cheers.

Don't forget, Weta43, that besides military planning there is also such a thing as asymmetrical warfare. In a brown water scenario, I think it could emerge that a Ka-50 is called to attack light patrol boats (would be a VERY nice addition) or a merchant ship hijacked by rogue elements & their igla's. The Su-25T wasn't designed to attack ships either, but I made plenty of challenging missions where I attack frigates like Albatros, Oliver perry and even Ticonderoga in coastal or harbour environments. Mostly with heavy weapons of course like Raduga Kilter or Karen missiles, but the Vikhr (also available on Ka-50) proves extremely lethal in the game for ships.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

But I think the accelerator's Hornet will be very good also. FM's in FSX are really good and the advanced weather effects like turbulence etc. make it a sensational flight experience. Can't wait to fly the Hornet in it. An F-16 add-on for FSX is also expected soon.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

There isn't going to be an F/A-18.

Is that an official statment... Do you really know this to be a fact...

Blaze

intel Cor i7-6700K

ASUS ROG MAX VIII Extreme

G.Skill TridentZ Series 32 GB

Samsung 850 Pro 1TB SATA II

ASUS GTX 1080/DIRECTX 12

Windows 10 PRO

Thrustmaster Warthog

Oculus Rift VR

F/A-18 you say?

Squadmate recently gave me this link... looks very promising.

F/A-18E

http://www.vrsimulations.com/product_FA18E.htm

I've been following this Forum since it was opened ...

I have a good feeling that this one is really going to happen..

They're presently in beta testing at the moment... The estimated release date is some time near the end of October of this year...

The inital addon will only be for FS 2004.. But the plan is to include a free upgarde to FSX later next year...

But from what I've heard the more detail simulation addons for FSX aren't going as planned,For example heres another one that I can't wait to get my hands on ..... http://www.sstsim.com/products/tme.php

~S~

Blaze

intel Cor i7-6700K

ASUS ROG MAX VIII Extreme

G.Skill TridentZ Series 32 GB

Samsung 850 Pro 1TB SATA II

ASUS GTX 1080/DIRECTX 12

Windows 10 PRO

Thrustmaster Warthog

Oculus Rift VR