3Dmigoto VR mod for DCS : Label masking, color enhancement, sharpen, FXAA, copy/paste of radio MSG,....

2 hours ago, Ericcaff said:

Thank you for quick new version release, but now he won't start, this is what he want.

1.JPG

As I wrote, I did only few testings, and I'm no more using openXR because it eats too many fps. See post of nightstorm just above. I'll release a fix this evening, I do not have access to my PC today.

• Like 1

P8700K @4.8 GHz, 3080ti, 32 GB RAM, HP reverb Pro.

I spend my time making 3dmigoto VR mods for BoS and DCS instead of flying, see https://www.patreon.com/lefuneste

2 hours ago, Ericcaff said:

Thank you for quick new version release, but now he won't start, this is what he want.

1.JPG

Literally the post above yours is the answer!

• Like 1

SYSTEM SPECS: Hardware Intel Corei7-12700KF @ 5.1/5.3p & 3.8e GHz, 64Gb RAM, 4090 FE, Dell S2716DG, Virpil T50CM3 Throttle, WinWIng Orion 2 & F-16EX + MFG Crosswinds V2, Varjo Aero
SOFTWARE: Microsoft Windows 11, VoiceAttack & VAICOM PRO

YOUTUBE CHANNEL: @speed-of-heat

1569924735_WildcardsBadgerFAASig.jpg.dbb8c2a337e37c2bfb12855f86d70fd5.jpg

6 hours ago, speed-of-heat said:

Literally the post above yours is the answer!

Sorry, yes just now saw it, try it and all work well now 🙏😇 Thank you to all for good job.

Edited by Ericcaff
  • Like 1

i7 12700K overclock 5Ghz + MSi RTX4090 Ventus x3 24GB OC + G-Skill TridentZ Royal 32GB 4000Mhz + Samsung M.2 + HP Reverb V2 + Logitech G X56

1 hour ago, lefuneste01 said:

version 16.6.1 published in first post, it should work with OpenXR.

Ok, now Im able to load properly but I cannot bring up the menu with Left Shift + F7... 
I even deleted the old 3dMigoto folder and copied in the new 16.6.1 version for OpenXR.. 

2 hours ago, corb said:

Ok, now Im able to load properly but I cannot bring up the menu with Left Shift + F7... 
I even deleted the old 3dMigoto folder and copied in the new 16.6.1 version for OpenXR.. 

It is working for me. Please do the troubleshooting guide in first post.

• Like 1

I spend my time making 3dmigoto VR mods for BoS and DCS instead of flying, see https://www.patreon.com/lefuneste

On 9/25/2022 at 3:03 PM, lefuneste01 said:

It is working for me. Please do the troubleshooting guide in first post.

Hi! I found the problem, such a strange bug/issue. 

OK, when I run 3dmigoto loader first, then start DCS with a startmenu shortcut to the DCS.exe inside Steamapps/common/dcs/bin folder...3dMigoto doesnt work. Load screen is normal, says it found target process and all and the window goes away. In DCS there is no menu coming up by pressing LShift+F7

However, when i run 3dMigoto loader first, and then press Play DCS in the Steam app under my library, the 3dMigoto windows shows the very same Target process found and goes away, and in DCS it magically works by press LShift F7.

so strange...anyways at least I know how to get it working each time I start DCS now.. 

Edited by corb

2 hours ago, corb said:

Hi! I found the problem, such a strange bug/issue. 

OK, when I run 3dmigoto loader first, then start DCS with a startmenu shortcut to the DCS.exe inside Steamapps/common/dcs/bin folder...3dMigoto doesnt work. Load screen is normal, says it found target process and all and the window goes away. In DCS there is no menu coming up by pressing LShift+F7

However, when i run 3dMigoto loader first, and then press Play DCS in the Steam app under my library, the 3dMigoto windows shows the very same Target process found and goes away, and in DCS it magically works by press LShift F7.

so strange...anyways at least I know how to get it working each time I start DCS now.. 

Good to know. I'll add this in troubleshooting guide.

On 9/25/2022 at 10:40 AM, corb said:

Was the fix released? I am still having same problems with loader...

Yes now all work like Sharm, and 3Dmigoto mod sharpening loks way beter and have lot of settings like in OPXRTL.

i7 12700K overclock 5Ghz + MSi RTX4090 Ventus x3 24GB OC + G-Skill TridentZ Royal 32GB 4000Mhz + Samsung M.2 + HP Reverb V2 + Logitech G X56

• 2 weeks later...

For clarity, you can make adjustments in VR or 2d with equal facility.

SYSTEM SPECS: Hardware Intel Corei7-12700KF @ 5.1/5.3p & 3.8e GHz, 64Gb RAM, 4090 FE, Dell S2716DG, Virpil T50CM3 Throttle, WinWIng Orion 2 & F-16EX + MFG Crosswinds V2, Varjo Aero
SOFTWARE: Microsoft Windows 11, VoiceAttack & VAICOM PRO

YOUTUBE CHANNEL: @speed-of-heat

1569924735_WildcardsBadgerFAASig.jpg.dbb8c2a337e37c2bfb12855f86d70fd5.jpg

3 hours ago, speed-of-heat said:

For clarity, you can make adjustments in VR or 2d with equal facility.

But for some settings, you will see if changes are fitting your need only when in VR (eg convergence for NVG).

Edited by lefuneste01
  • Like 1