Photos/Videos (NO DISCUSSION)

EvilBivol-1

No warm up before moving off ???

Probably did warm up.

I saw they cut a piece of video at the 0:20.

Asus Prime Z-370-A

Intel core I7-8700K 3.70Ghz

Ram g.skill f4-3200c16d 32gb

Evga rtx 2070

Ssd samgung 960 evo m.2 500gb

Syria, Nevada, Persian Gulf, Normandy 1944

Combined Arms

A-10C, Mirage-2000C, F-16C, FC3

Spitfire LF Mk. IX

UH-1H, Gazelle

my god they test with people inside cockpits, live fire armor tests mi28

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Fj9hdmEeBY&feature=related

This video reminds me of me and my cousin being 7 years old doing pyro experiments with gunpowder and sulphur behind uncle's shack.

Don't these Russian scientist have any better testing ground and methods?! Entire area looks improvised, like a junkyard, a poor man's fix at least!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

For a tank that is barely in service yet - outdated, to say the least.

Yes, initial T-72 were outdated even in mid '80s, Yugoslav army used to modernize T-72 and produce their own MBT called M-84 which was 20% / 80% domestic/export production.

However, chassis is something that hasn't changed much and if it worked in '70 why wouldn't it today?

Take a look at the MiG-21, it's an 50 YO design that still works in practice.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Yes, initial T-72 were outdated even in mid '80s, Yugoslav army used to modernize T-72 and produce their own MBT called M-84 which was 20% / 80% domestic/export production.

However, chassis is something that hasn't changed much and if it worked in '70 why wouldn't it today?

Take a look at the MiG-21, it's an 50 YO design that still works in practice.

If you say no significant progress has been made in hull design during the past half a century, I simply give up.

F-4E Phantom module for sale -25% non-Steam

If you say no significant progress has been made in hull design during the past half a century, I simply give up.

It's chassis, it's not an engine or an active protection system or a fire control system... chassis. T-72 possesses a tested good-enough one, and it seems they don't want to invest a lot of money into a new one that won't drastically improve the tank's performance.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

At first I thought that F-18 photo was photoshopped, but I think it is real.

http://www.navy.mil/view_single.asp?id=112990

I ran into this photo in Holloman.af.mil, what missile is that?

080109-F-0725K-016.jpg

QF-4 drone launch

An unmanned QF-4 drone prepares to launch a missile Jan. 9 over White Sands Missile Range, N.M. This was the first time an air-to-ground missile had been fired from an unmanned drone. (U.S. Air Force photo)

http://www.holloman.af.mil/news/story_media.asp?id=123082272

Edited by mvsgas

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

It's chassis, it's not an engine or an active protection system or a fire control system... chassis. T-72 possesses a tested good-enough one, and it seems they don't want to invest a lot of money into a new one that won't drastically improve the tank's performance.

I wouldn't want to go OT for too long but the reality is when a significant tech progress is made and you really don't need any better performance it usually means you can get a cheaper unit - aiming for the similar performance, using newer technology. You guys also seem to forget that it's not like there is a hull and completely separate armor layer. So you actually say 'naaah, we don't need our armor any better, we're fine with cold rolled steel, 'cause we like it traditional!" which is silly. I guess you were too fixated on the mobility aspect of a tank hull. Which isn't that insignificant on it's own, though.

Then another detail seems to be forgotten. A new tank will likely be in service for another 20 years or so. Then a statement "no changes in 50 years" will turn into "no changes in 70 years" :)

F-4E Phantom module for sale -25% non-Steam

I'm back with the same question.

At first sight, it looked like it was the main landing gear door, but take a closer look at this image.

There must be something else, but what is it?

It's seems, by the angle of this photo that, this "yellow thing" its only on one side of the aircraft.

2044748.jpg

Regards!!

[sIGPIC]HanesTrautloftGeschwadercommodor-2.jpg[/sIGPIC]

DamianJG54K.