Photos/Videos (NO DISCUSSION)

EvilBivol-1

An ironically ignorant comment about ignorant people. :D First of all, the swastika is not limited to one "direction" or representation. It's been around long before White Supremacism and it's pretty much subject to interpretation. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swastika) Worse yet, by mocking them as "faggots" in your post, you're condemning one of the minorities the Klan hated. Somewhat ironic!

An ironically ignorant comment about ignorant people. :D First of all, the swastika is not limited to one "direction" or representation. It's been around long before White Supremacism and it's pretty much subject to interpretation. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swastika) Worse yet, by mocking them as "faggots" in your post, you're condemning one of the minorities the Klan hated. Somewhat ironic!

The term 'faggot' has evolved beyond any minorities. Welcome to 2012.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I don't find them funny at all, it's sad that people are like that :sad_2:

i7-4820k @ 3.7, Windows 7 64-bit, 16GB 1866mhz EVGA GTX 970 2GB, 256GB SSD, 500GB WD, TM Warthog, TM Cougar MFD's, Saitek Combat Pedals, TrackIR 5, G15 keyboard, 55" 4K LED

You are fail sir:). Btw those guys actually pretty hilarious:D.No offence.

Nope. That term doesn't mean the same everywhere. Moreover it has evolved and is now highly circumstantial. Over in my parts old folk still refer to kids as 'little faggots' when they misbehave. It's used in the same manner in 'Fairy tale of New York' as I have used it.

I don't find them guys hilarious at all. Scum. But anyways... photo's and vids. :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Nope. That term doesn't mean the same everywhere. Moreover it has evolved and is now highly circumstantial. Over in my parts old folk still refer to kids as 'little faggots' when they misbehave. It's used in the same manner in 'Fairy tale of New York' as I have used it.

I don't find them guys hilarious at all. Scum. But anyways... photo's and vids. :)

cool story bro.....:lol:

Yak-130 cockpit.

86fc730a65d6.jpg

Too bad that Russia's aerospace and defence industry is still not taken serious in the west.

This cockpit looks nice and damn I would love to see new Su-30 instead of crappy low-cost Gripens for the replacement of our crappy low-cost F-5E Tigers.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] Waiting to build a F/A-18C home-pit...

ex - Swiss Air Force Pilatus PC-21 Ground Crew

SFM? AFM? EFM?? What's this?

i7-5960X (8 core @3.00GHz)¦32GB DDR4 RAM¦Asus X99-WS/IPMI¦2x GTX970 4GB SLI¦Samsung 850 PRO 512GB SSD¦TrackIR 5 Pro¦TM Warthog¦MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals

Too bad that Russia's aerospace and defence industry is still not taken serious in the west.

A fancy MFCD does not a powerful avionics suite make.

Good, fast, cheap. Choose any two.

Come let's eat grandpa!

Use punctuation, save lives!